Skip to content

FF Pose Review Request. 70. Rub From Behind.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF Pose Review Request. 70. Rub From Behind.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

your-sweet-smart-hand-2332.jpg

Share your thoughts on this apparent adaptation of the MF clit play.

PRICE: 249A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FF Section. Box 8. Using Hands or Dildo.

This is a general request for someone in the FF community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Here are the moves… a VERY well done pose.

F1 (Behind-Default is you are performing the action on your partner.)
    Quick Rub
    Slap Ass
    Slap Pussy
    Bend Forward
    Kiss
    Finger in Pussy (You kneel down as you are fingering her.)
    Massage Breast (Own)
    Grab Neck
    Fondle Tits
    Suck Finger
    More Dynamic
    Pinch Nipple
    Lick Shoulder
    Rub Clit (Own)
    Pleasure Face 1&2

F2 (In Front)
    Grab Head (Partner's)
    Suck Finger (Own)
    Enjoy!
    Bend Forward (Also laying both your hands on your partner's to guide her.)
    Squat
    Hands on Neck (Own)
    Pinch Nipple (Own, and both.)
    Fondle Tits (Own, one hand rubs tits while the other rubs your belly.)
    Rub Clit (You finger yourself as she holds you.)
    Hip Circle
    Slap Ass (Partner's)
    Wetting Fingers (You take the hand she's using to finger you and lick the fingers before putting them back.)
    Pleasure Face 1&2

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Bought it, tried it, loved it.  I give it  **** 4 stars!!

More embracing would be needed for it to earn that coveted 5th star.  Also, this would be an excellent pose to be wearing a sensational pair of boudoir shoes.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Rukya
    Participant

even if i cant try it for now cause i’m not premium anymore (for now) i voted 5 stars for this pose cause i love it

;D . its a sensual pose really exiting and if the moves are the same that the ones i tried with Rob this is a great one

🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.