Skip to content

RX7788 very happy to join the achat family.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself RX7788 very happy to join the achat family.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rx7788
    Participant

First of all, I’m from China, 39 years old. I’m glad to join the achat family.

Secondly, I found that the game forum was a little late. I sincerely apologize to all the players who were coldly invited and disturbed by me here. I hope you can forgive my ignorance when I first arrived. (Maybe I will stay on their ignore list)

Third, thanks to all the game players who helped me, such as kuma, rocky, dev, chocolate, etc., for giving me warmth and hope in achat.

Finally, I also want to communicate with all players without language barrier. I like to make friends. but I can’t speak English, French, German, Italian, and so on. Only by using translation tools, I can’t integrate well with you. So I often stay at the edge of the map.

I have been playing this game for a month and hope achat is getting better and better

Zuzannah
    Participant

Hi Rx and welcome to the forum and Achat itself.

You might have already noticed that the forum at the moment is rather quiet and it’s been like this for some time unfortunately. But, there still a few Die-Hards out here that occasionally post.

It’s a pity that there isn’t a translator in game, but I suppose that would be asking too much, I guess.

Vaughan

Hi Rx,
    Welcome to forum and Achat.
    Hope you enjoy your time here and please post more and tell us of your experiences.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.