Skip to content

BDSM, Bondage and Fetish Poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas BDSM, Bondage and Fetish Poses.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

i suppose its ,ot too hard to create one 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

unfortunately for me , the “cum bug” i have dont work in FF poses lol

cum bug in FF!?

Pafe
    Participant

yes, Rukya….i remember it!

and yes, there can be more poses where two option can be combinated. look at pamper man…..a girl can kiss the man and play whit his balls at the same time and more……i think this can be a good upgrade for the game

Hiya's…

Kissing and being able to keep moving my hands would be great.  It would be more like real life, as I have “busy hands” that are usually moving… not to mention the effects his/her hands have on me while in a kiss.    I think being able to combine actions would be the suggestion at the top of my list.  Second would be a speed control with the ability to be able to stop.  Third would be for more kissing… sometimes I like to be the one to initiate the kiss but I can not.  Although asking for a kiss can be pretty sexy, too.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

sexilicious
    Participant

thought of another thing for a bondage pose or whatever could happen with this down the road, since the one person is the sub they could have a few poses that they would prefer to have done with them.
    For example if the sub was tied to the ceiling and dangling down she might have a few of the options in that pose like:

a dildo in either hole or hole depending on the gender of the person
    option of nipple clamps
    or maybe the use of a vibration used on her clit or nipples (cock ring or some vibration for the cock and balls)

this way some of the other toys can be incorporated and the sub can show which toys they want to be used. of course since the other person can switch from using this to the other poses like

licking the groin area
    rubbing the subs nipples
    fucking whatever hole, etc.

course this is quite sketchy just a quick glance into something else while talking with someone

medjai
    Participant

mmmm really like the idea, it gives the sub lots of option to interract with so it won't be too passive in the session. I really like the idea of new toys too that would make the sub/dom experience much much better and you gave imo a perfect combination for pain and pleasure adding clamps….I would love to try them on someone  😮

sexilicious
    Participant

i'm sure you can find many volunteers medjai and also for more pain some other options for the pose could include

for dom person:
    slaps to the pussy (cock)
    slaps to butt
    slaps to boobs/nipples

for sub person:
    option of whip/crop (or other device) for spanking pussy (cock)
    whip/crop for spanking butt
    whip/crop for boobs/nipples

this way the sub would have more control over what toys is used and where

medjai
    Participant

you just read my mind…drooling….ops sorry 

Jacquesza
    Participant

Just reading all this get me excited sexilicious  

sexilicious
    Participant

oooooooo one guy drooling and another excited now is this to be the sub or the dom

medjai yeah i read your mind don't you know i have psychic powers lol

jacquesza always good to get excited sure hope you did something about the excitement as well :

Bear
    Participant

A submissive should not have such control…
    just saying…

However for those who enjoy spankings and such the idea has merit.

bluedenim
    Participant

A submissive should not have such control…
    just saying…

Bear, I am disappointed. I thought you agreed with Janine that the sub always has control! 
    I don't know how this will affect our relationship

@ everyone else: If you're looking for test volunteers instead of robogirl……….

sexilicious
    Participant

well bear i don't know how everyone else feels about different toys used on them for some might not like harder sessions i'm just giving suggestions that could benefit all users (least my goal is) and if the sub gets tied up it would be hard to have poses for the sub to use

Bear
    Participant

Blu'  the sub has complete control what is acceptable to them…more importantly as to the person involved,  it's a matter that should be discussed ahead of time even in a VR encounter. (Some may not understand how a person can get caught up in such play, but there are people who who do wrap themselves deep into the thread of words. ) Uncomfortable actions CAN be suggested or made… never ever is one obliged to suffer thru it, since the exit a click away.

@Sexilicious
    I touched on that point exactly though when I suggested the spreader bar pose…. there are limits of options for response…  however if done their options  should be reactionary. Otherwise it's not really a submissive pose. Control is and should be maintained by the dominate player. Believe it or not, even DOM's have acceptable limits as to where they will press.

That though is my bias in the matter.  If I DOM I do so with an awareness of my playmates limits…. a reason I do not do it with new folks. How the hell am I suppose to know their turn on points, or dark fears… stumbling onto to something unintentionally, pushing a subconscious button beyond the subs comfort level that will mess things up. I have heard stories here of that happening…

*sighs* …  I play though at this with a little more seriousness then what other s might… so keeping my mouth shut…

Quietly laughs, blu I think rethinking hardly means anything at this point,…

best of luck to all.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@ everyone else: If you're looking for test volunteers instead of robogirl……….

You are really changed a lot Blue…….

@Bear: i think you are totally right, you can't “play” DOM vs SUB whit someone whitout knowing nothing of them. Everyone have some bad experience in their own life, some can be really bad and you can fall in it unintentionally, but whit a really great mess (just to say it in a quiet way). this is why DOM & SUB have to establish a limit and know each other really good.

But i'm not the right one to talk of this……..i leave it to janine or others! just my 2 cents!

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

We play with light bondage sometimes, I don't know if this would be considered Dom & Sub, but the one who is restrained is definitely not in coltrol of anything.  Also, we (my playmates and I) have been together for a long time, so we know where the buttons and switches are on each other.  This probably makes a difference, too.  I'm not fond of things around my neck though, unless it's pretty loose.  Even then I don't feel comfortable like that (afraid of choking, I guess).

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.