Skip to content

BDSM, Bondage and Fetish Poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas BDSM, Bondage and Fetish Poses.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

I agree, I think the best way to keep this concept going is to just keep mentioning it. The development team has shown that they are receptive to what we say here, and if we keep requesting it does help. We do need to be patient as BDSM would be a level of programming beyond just a new pose, but I think if they see we would like it they will try to make it happen… if they aren't working on it already.

sinnnn
    Participant

Whatever makes your boat float.  There are somethings that I sooo am not into but that does not mean everyone else must suffer because WE are not into some of there wild kink.  Make a petition and see how many want it and as long as ppl can still say yes/no to a position(its not hurting anyone but the virtual's ass).  Besides I like a little slap and tickle, its all about beiong fun and safe. 

Janine Dee
    Participant

They already have it in a limited aspect with spanking the ass in certain positions.

I have to honestly say I don't ever see them implementing edge play. (Breath, fire, blood, etc.)

But things like a good spanking (with paddles, crops or other implements), wax, maybe a few others that are more recognized by the mainstream I think are possible.

The trick is that if you think same sex is a minority you've never looked at kink's numbers. At this point it's more a matter of showing the development team that it can be enjoyed and implemented for the more mainstream audiences.

sinnnn
    Participant

I enjoy BDSM.  Its hard to find a real DOM.  PPl tend to confuse BDSM with just pain and humiliation.  Thats why I think its hard for some ppl to understand what good poses or clothes to suggest because thats what they believe it to be..  So if you truly want these poses open up your mouths and write to ACHAT.  If the ACHAT ppl do not live the lifestyle then they will not know what to put up without your help. 

Quote-  rules do not exist to bind you.  they exist so you may know your freedom. 

Janine Dee
    Participant

I know I've read that quote, but I can't remember where.

This is perhaps veering off from the AChat format, but in my experiences the reason it is so hard to find a real Dominant is because a real Dominant first learns to dominate themselves. You learn focus, control, and develop self-confidence.

Many of those who just like the title are cowards hiding behind a whip who take out their insecurities on those who give them a most sacred trust.

sinnnn
    Participant

Ohhh Janine I soo have a crush on you.   You hit the nail on the head with your post.

The Doms or so called Doms I met on here are not Doms at all.  They come off more as bullies than anything.  I find them funny… But thats a whole other discussion. 

Anonymous

sounds like love 

sinnnn
    Participant

will it make you feel better if i say i have a crush on you too Bobbler. I'm sooo crushing on you, like totally. LOL 

Anonymous

suuure you do sinnn. that's why you go in the room with everyone else 

sinnnn
    Participant

LOL, invite me then.    😮 :   back to the topic.  BDSM poses, YEAAA

Florent
    Participant

Not a fan of sm so i don't really care if they create bdsm poses or not, but i understand some like it… Maybe it would be good to create different kind of rooms… One for ” regular ” sex, one for bdsm, etc. It would be a good way for not having the screen too invaded by positions icons…

My english is horrible this morning but I guess you understand what i'm trying to say…

Janine Dee
    Participant

Oh bobbler, you have no idea. When sinnnn and I could talk anime it was all I could do not to pull her to the floor and make sweet love to her right then and there.

sinnnn
    Participant

Your English is flawless.  True, to each his own.   
    😮 hmmmm, hi janine.

Florent
    Participant

Your English is flawless. 

Thanks for the compliment… (but i  had to look for ” flawless ”  in the dictionnary to get what it means)…

sinnnn
    Participant

Um… I have to use the dictionary or google some words myself and English is my first and only language.  It wasn't a compliment but a fact, flawless.   

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.