Skip to content

BDSM, Bondage and Fetish Poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas BDSM, Bondage and Fetish Poses.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

LOL, invite me then.    😮 :  

i have…been declined a lot lately 

sinnnn
    Participant

what do you want me to do yell.  INVITE ME.  that does sound like a YES. 
    More S/M poses.

Urban
    Participant

I have nothing intersting to write. I fact it's just a “hidden” up of the post 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Had a thought when responding to a spanking post… do people like candle wax? Now with the males having sperm that doesn't vanish right away they have the code (sort of) so I thought I would throw wax play out there.

sinnnn
    Participant

I will admit that wax just doesn't do it for me.  “Gasp” something I won't do.  lol. 

Anything that still have fire attached to it just don't work for me.  Now I'll bend over for a good spanking anytime.  But you got to keep the candle in the candlestick, in the library Mrs. Scarlet. 

Carli
    Participant

You can always use the chocolate that gets solid when it touches your body. Just like candle wax, but without the fire/hot part and it tastes better too

Janine Dee
    Participant

It's not a big thing for me, but the heat of the wax is a good part of the point.

sinnnn
    Participant

Have i told anyone that I am a chocolate whore, I'll take the heat if its chocolate.  OMG love chocolate, now painting a lover with white/dark chocolate using a paint brush, hmmmmmmm.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Ummm white chocolate on you, dark on me… it will be better then anything those Reese's punks came up with. 

mr_mystic
    Participant

SM, Fetish

many of us have stated that we like SM, fetish, etc.. The ACHAT but does not perform like sex …

AZNLoverV
    Participant

Can you be more specific what kind of sm or fetish actions you want implemented?  That would help.  Make a list.

Janine Dee
    Participant

What AZN said. Spankings are frequently mentioned, but I think the real problem is that a great many BDSM actions require additional accessories. Yes, yes you can do a great deal with hands, nails and teeth, BUT to get past roughish sex and into full on BDSM items become involved, and that's a whole other set of coding.

blossom
    Participant

Speaking for myself… I like the thought of being blindfolded in a and restrained (lightly – don't go for pain) in a setting that has the possiility of going from private to somewhat public… an open basement window looking out into a side street, a hotel room door slightly ajar… an semi-private backyard etc. etc…. where someone could potentially walk in…

Loss of control, harmless danger, strangers, not having a choice…..  ohhh… I feel the heat rising.

These are ofcourse nt possible in the on-off mode we have at present: available/in a private room. Would be lovely if we had sme open rooms for the voy/exh crowd too.

Janine Dee
    Participant

That has been suggested. With basically two categories of rooms, one open to audiences, one not. It was suggested there would be tools to kick out those who become troublesome, but there was some argument about what could be going on in the background. Talk in the chat window? Have avatars? Avatars that could masturbate? Join in?

Though it was widely agree the persons who started the room would maintain control.

I worried that the cross chatter could distract me, because while I LIKED the exhibitionism aspect it COULD get annoying, especially if they could join in because then all those who would normally do cold invites would wander from open room to open room begging/demanding to join.

Now with the blindfold I'm guessing you are looking for more the appearance aspect? Or would you want your Achat window to go blind with only things like the chat window and exit room visible?

blossom
    Participant

The blindfold is a special case – you couldn't make out who was doing what to you – everyone would appear as asilhouette or a generic naked form male or female with blank faces – and when they speak you can't identfy them – all names would be replaed by the word “Someone”. I know it would be a “cold-inviters” heaven… but so be it… like I said, it isn't for everyone. Taking this a step further would be gag & blindfold. Course this means you can't speak but could “exit” the room at any time.

The voy/exh is a separate category… people could watch but not communicate by default… this would also let newbies know what was out there. Main ators canhave the option to selectively enable communication or participation for indivduals in the audience.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.