Skip to content

BDSM, Bondage and Fetish Poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas BDSM, Bondage and Fetish Poses.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Still, have the outfit, and the spanking, gotta see that silver lining… as often as possible.  :-*

PattyR
    Participant

Fetishes

Just wanted to know if there was any thought to fetish scenes?  I would love to have a few scenes available to use when i'm with a partner….Maybe some scenes of being tied up, or tied down to bed……more spanking things.  Something where partner can be a little rougher!  I would love to have some of those scenes available!

Lover
    Participant

Hi Patty,
    there are some people here asking for this. At the moment I just can say: Wait and see.

Urban
    Participant

All Quiet on the Western Front :-

Zinah
    Participant

Wanders bay and bumps this and thinks she and Patty need to become pals. She’s my kinda gal apparently. (For a friend!)

Speaking of spanking, WHY dear stars does the spankee have the dildo and not the spanker? Isn’t that something *they* should control? Seriously if I’m getting swats, the last thing I need is hard plastic in my mouth, I value my teeth. Sheesh! : 🙂

Janine Dee
    Participant

Zinah hon. We are talking the Team that came up with a lesbian 69 strap on position.

I've ranted on a great deal about how they can't quite contemplate the proper placement of phallus's.

caramelcups
    Participant

Fetish? sounds more like S&M, I say yes yes bring it on

Zinah
    Participant

: 🙂 Oh, Janine they didn’t! 😮 Oiy! It’s like the commercial for State Farm where the girl friend says “Who does that?!” “My head is numb!”

~howls with laughter~ And again I say, not a single woman on the dev team, OMG

Janine Dee
    Participant

The thing that really set me off when they first implemented it was that there is a hand job motion where you stop sucking and jerk the FAKE cock.

There was a line crossed there. I fully support them converting poses so FF can get more options, but a quick review should have had someone (even a male

;)) saying that as silly as a strap on 69 pose is a strap on hand job is that much more ridiculous.

Ardeur
    Participant

Talking about fetishes, has there been any mention of body jewelry as of yet? I know it’s not everybody’s cup of tea and I’m not a really a fan of flashing metal when in properly covering underwear (although some bellybuttons just cry for decoration), but an accessory (or a handful) strategically placed among the more intimate bits* can get me fantasizing about playing with them real easy.

*as some probably can’t resist asking me to define ‘more intimate bits’ I’ll just give the list up front

😛 :tongue, nipples, clitoris/hood, pussy-lips, not too sure about suitable locations on the man-bits, although a row of barbells along the bottom of the shaft might work. (I’d love to do some tongue-work on those as well)

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'd welcome them, and I can't see them being that much different from the coding for ear piercings or body tats. The thing might be they could vanish during sex without more extensive coding.

Adera
    Participant

A navel ring would be nice, I think I'd like to have something like that. Would be great to have some more earrings too, like some big hoop rings.

A guy can have the head of his cock pierced I've heard that it can feel quite good for the woman during sex… I've never met a guy with that kind of piercing myself so I don't really know. They can also put some kind of balls under the skin of their cock.

islandsun
    Participant

I have belly ring ! love toe rings , love loop gold ear rings ,Indian jewerly mostly and in the summer they a waist chain when you wear you bikini .  I`m desiging something for that clamps at the knee  down to around the ankle  !    ok I wanted to ask older tall big  , door way crushing men , a fetish ? or am I in a insanity world !  or aiming to high !

Lover
    Participant

We had some longer threads with suggestions of body jewelry, tats, body designing…

Everyhing is welcome which helps to individualize your ava. I do believe this is another point to become premium. That menas more income for the A-Team.
    As we say, to kill 2 birds with 1 stone 🙂

Though I don’t have tats, brandings or piercings perhaphs I would try it here. It’s just one click and you can delete them 🙂

Janine Dee
    Participant

That's the big thing for me Lover. I don't have any real tats because they are FOREVER, barring some fairly extensive work.

I don't have any here yet because there are a lot of people and only a few options for tats so every design is pretty common now.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.