Skip to content

Forum Game: Say Something Romantic to the person above you.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love Forum Game: Say Something Romantic to the person above you.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Eva_RG
    Participant

Covems –  10 Stars – Number 1 LOVER.

Plays Good scrabble.  Good kisser.

Searching memory banks –  romantic –  appealing to the emotions, by its imaginative heroic or picturesque quality.

Located –

“To Covems,

I'll buy you 11 Roses; 10 real and 1 fake. And I'll adore you until the last rose dies. @–,'–,'—-”  :-*

Brandybee
    Participant

You athletisism knows no bounds,  your energy is unequalled, you are an expert in your own field, you teach many  and you have a great twin brother  😮

zoerink
    Participant

You athletisism knows no bounds,  your energy is unequalled, you are an expert in your own field, you teach many  and you have a great twin brother  😮

WTF!!! LOL

jayc
    Participant

Stone, your creative imagination knows no bounds, and your elegant writing is admired by many here. I am very proud of my spouse of almost two years and love you deeply. Be it 6 hours or fifteen minutes, you never fail to brighten my day.

zoerink
    Participant

Each second in your company is like a gods present.

tangoracer
    Participant

sorry not for zoerink

To the one I love
    I will love you when the sun rises till the sun sets
    I will love you when the sun sets and the moon comes up
    I will love you from the new moon to the full moon and back again
    I will love you till the stars stop shinning over you
    and then I will love you even more
    You know who you are my love 

zoerink
    Participant

Oh Tango!!! you break my heart :p

Lenawolf
    Participant

Words are not enough to say how much i miss you when i go to bed at night ,,how much i wish you are here when Morning is up,, this feeling i have in heart  every day and night ,, i know i was right,, that person took my heart  :-*

med86
    Participant

you know the feeling of something warm flowing through your veins?!! that feeling of heat that grows inside your chest with your heart beat… and make it going faster and faster… as a pure and wild light that burns everything, including your breath… do you know the feeling of being helpless against something overwhelming and amazing that is going to erupt from your chest, and make you hug the person in front of you, just gasping for the sensation of your lips against lips… and loosing yourself forever in that moment…??!!! don't you know it??!!
    Well… that's what I feel…  when I look at you!

zoerink
    Participant

Words for my soulmate… she know who is…

World is not enought place for us, because our souls dance in the eternity, feeling themselves in a slow dance, nothing around… just the waves sounds in the beach, so close us, under the sun, who give us heat over our skins, nudes. Is in this moment, when all around us stop and i give you a kiss… my soulmate, my wild nature mate.

Marilyn
    Participant

Words for my soulmate… she know who is…

World is not enought place for us, because our souls dance in the eternity, feeling themselves in a slow dance, nothing around… just the waves sounds in the beach, so close us, under the sun, who give us heat over our skins, nudes. Is in this moment, when all around us stop and i give you a kiss… my soulmate, my wild nature mate.

Zoe, this 'game' works like this: you should post something to the person above, which in this case is med86.

Those words for your soulmate, you could post them here: https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2737.0.html

zoerink
    Participant

Ops… ok Marilyn… ty

Marilyn
    Participant

Ops… ok Marilyn… ty

You're welcome!

Brandybee
    Participant
    FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Brandy your  beauty  radiates from your soul  never have  I seen a  A lady classy and amazing with long red  hair the moonlight rays  sets off  a glow of mystery  you set off  passions and desires from men  they  all want to  claim you as there own  you walks in beauty elegance grace you are beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.