Skip to content

Forum Game: Say Something Romantic to the person above you.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love Forum Game: Say Something Romantic to the person above you.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Roxxy, always there, always amazing. A wonderful person with a big heart full of love and passion. You love to laugh and to tease and also are a great person to discuss with.
    Youre a beautiful soul, enrichening this forum and making this world better a better place each day. Youre not too shy to show your feelings and youre always honest. Its wonderful to know you and to walk on your side. Your words are pushing away every cloud.
    Im grateful to know you, grateful you love me and when im thinking of you, my hear starts smiling too. I love you  :-*

hukk
    Participant

I never knew of this thread!  😮

What can be said about Lover that hasn't already been said?

The man is a specimen of pure perfection. His musk -similar to that of a ferocious mountain cat or a wild feral stallion- inflames the senses. His intelligence rivals that of  the late Albert Einstein, who which if he were alive would study Lovers mind, in the hopes of unraveling every imaginable puzzle that plagues mankind.

He is the most interesting man alive.

Peeka
    Participant

Hukk… the kind of guy who accepts challenges and takes them with distinction. His artist's mind makes him creative and full of humor. Even if he seems he could hurt you with his honnesty and direct language, you can only laugh when you understand the subtlty of his funny side.
    Just someone you can't get bored with. You just want to enjoy him like you would a neverending “das boot” of beer.

khaten
    Participant

Maron my most perfect angel. With boundless love and affection has shown me how wonderful a partner can be. Always kind and honest, never afraid to support or tell the truth. I was lost and alone when we found each other but now thanks to you I have found what true friendship and love is!

khaten
    Participant

And pekka is cool too :p

maron211177
    Participant

yes very cool 
    khaten…… you´re better than batman

Anonymous

Maron, you are just a wonderful person.

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Tom… kind caring and  compassionate… you are one of the few people that can make me just shuttup and listen.
    I could listen to you talk for hours and your words have a soothing effect. When I'm with you i feel safe and my heart is warm.
    The little problems melt away when you are close to me.

Anonymous

Zoe… my beautiful amazing goddess…. so caring that she'd see the good in a serial killer

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

TG you're the hand up Monalisa's skirt.. you're a real surprise

Sensitive, passionate, romantic, kind and gentle.. you're an amazingly sweet guy who hides in rebellious thorns

I melt into you.

Peeka
    Participant

Zoe,

we talked only a bit and could know each other much more, but the few I see and hear about you is already enough for me to tell you're a nice person. Great sense of humor, open mind, tolerance, caring, tenderness and again fun are words that describe you well.
    Only your kind hovering presence here is enough to bring up a smile on my face each time you appear.

Anonymous

Peeka, you're a pretty smart dude… probably one of the few people i feel comfortable talking to on here

Brandybee
    Participant

TG, your teasing humour defines the fine man you are. You are faithful, fun and a pleasure to converse with.  I am honoured to have met you and look forward to more exhilerating chats.

You are an incredible young man and I enjoy you being part of our village.

AusWoody
    Participant
    For Brandybee

romantic-kiss-couple_108115.jpg

“I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

“And I will be in love with you until the stars are nothing more than cosmic dust  and the universe is  not even a forgotten memory  and my love for you will still exist  beyond time and space  it is eternal in time  and infinite in size  you are my one and only  I am simply in love with you.”

Misdevious
    Participant

Sometimes the friendship and caring between two people is far more important than the sex. Hi, Woody!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.