Skip to content

Scenes from our private dungeons

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Fantasies and Fetishes Scenes from our private dungeons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 964 total)
  • Author
    jcm0824
    WARNING
    This thread contains pictures, GIFs and writings that may offend some members.

The Thread is for the pleasure of those that enjoy the lifestyle of D/s and BDSM.

Some pictures or GIFs may be quite graphic in nature, even disturbing to some.

To others though, it may be part of their real life or just a fantasy that they have yet to explore.

If you are easily offened by such material, Please leave this thread now.

Thank You.

Correlated thread:
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1841.0.html
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2508.msg57231.html#new
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,604.0.html

bluedenim
    Participant

A kinky double treat for this submissive guy

tumblr_mpjvon9fmu1qibvf2o1_500.jpg

Redhead's revenge James! 

bluedenim
    Participant

Now if they had red hair, I'd think you'd been videoing us JC! Did you get these after or did they inspire you?
    If the latter, then please go hunt some more out for our next play? ))

bluedenim
    Participant

and should I kneel in front of you holding this, as if in offering, on my upturned palms? :p

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Of course you have, lil Blue!  🙂

Not really a pic about BDSm, but a so damn true….and i have to admit i was thinking as in the first panell till i start to read Sunstone!

Who say comics can never teach you something!? 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

lol……yes, this is the easy part of the game….it's about all the other things who is not no easy….trust between dom/sub in first place!

bluedenim
    Participant

Absolutely HB. That is one of the reasons I wanted to start this thread. People don't understand the relationship between D/s. There is more trust between a D/s couple than most others. The amount of respect, pure unconditional love for each other, and trust are what this type of lifestyle is about.There is so much more to D/s than what most vanilla people think. When I first joined the forum, I was unsure about sharing my thoughts and feelings on this subject. Thanks to Momma_andrea's stories and all of those that posted in the Ice House, I no longer feel that way. Especially thanks to Blu for approaching me at the AB&G.

James

So agree. and I have noticed from other relationships that I have seen elsewhere as well as mine on here. Relationships get very intense and when, and they do, go wrong, the fallout is equally intense and on that I need say no more… 

bluedenim
    Participant

The term BDSM is an acronym made from 3 pairs of words:

Bondage and Discipline
        Dominance and Submission
        Sadism and Masochism

These words describe a wide collection of activities that fall under the umbrella of BDSM – and cover a whole range of relationships between two or more people, from casual, or one off situations, to more permanent arrangement.

How naïve I am, I thought it stood for:
    Blue
    Denim
    Spank
    Me

:p :p :p

he he he

bluedenim
    Participant

If it's so simple, then so am I! No fun if you can't be bratty now & again and pretend you haven't heard or do things wrong “accidentally” 🙂

bluedenim
    Participant

QUOTE: Of course you have, lil Blue! 
    Not really a pic about BDSm, but a so damn true….and i have to admit i was thinking as in the first panell till i start to read Sunstone!

Who say comics can never teach you something!?
    I love this HB. But ………………………………………
    The girl being dommed is a redhead………AGAIN!
    HB I am beginning to suspect something
    Maybe I should spank the truth out of you, I haven't touched anyone else's ass for over a year now!

Momma_andrea
    Participant

What I love about BDSM is, there are no rules. It is different for everyone and every couple and you carve it out as you go along. If a sub feels like being bratty she can be, but she knows the repercussions for doing so, LOL in fact she is relying on it.

I am a sub who loves to obey, but I also hate the “silly” games, like I would never be a pony or do some sort of performance for a Dom. I would just find that humiliating and don’t wish to do it, but for another that may be a big thing.

I would crawl on the floor for my Master as he lead me by a leash but I would never eat from a bowl… but I would eat from his hand ;D

There are as many shades of BDSM as there are shades of color in the rainbow.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@ Blue! 

Not my fault if one of the two (lesbian) main character is a redhead…..just simply the artist decision and yes, love it! 🙂

Rukya
    Participant

@ Blue

Ooooh …. blue you are in the other side of the paddle now ? 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmm, well, looks like this, Rukya……maybe is your influence!

bluedenim
    Participant

Is that better?

That's about the size of it! and you know what I'm talking about!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 964 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.