Skip to content

Scenes from our private dungeons

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Fantasies and Fetishes Scenes from our private dungeons

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 964 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

Rukya pour toi Je suis toujours on the other side of your paddle! I'd love to spend a night with you and switch half-way through!
    xx

Rukya
    Participant

Hmmm wanted put a pic , but since they changed flickr , i dont have the option copy URL , or i'm stupid and dont find it

Momma_andrea
    Participant

tumblr_liasu4yvdr1qhpggqo1_500-1.jpg

Brandybee
    Participant

And looking you, in your big dominant eyes as I slide under the table and whisper,  ” Two can play at that game baby”  sinking down under the long cloth and pushing your thighs apart, unzipping that fly slowly,  your erotic thoughts making you blind no more as you feel my breath, my lips on your tip, stroking my tongue on your crown as you stifle the whimpers of a man lost in sensation…..

:-*

Momma_andrea
    Participant

bluedenim
    Participant

Imagine perhaps being shaved bare, & then asked to go out in a very short skirt, but also made to wear no underwear of any type; to be felt & caressed when no one would look & see.
    Imagine going to a fine restaurant & just before you enter your partner has you wear a g-string that fits snug to your body. Enmeshed in your garment is a very quiet but fairly powerful vibrator. As each course is brought, you discuss the evening’s plans & the erotic scene that awaits you. During each moment your partner holds a remote that engages the vibrator you’re wearing. In the middle of a restaurant during a wonderful dinner, deep & firm pulsations send shivers of want & desire throughout your body.  How erotic would all this make you feel?  How much of a woman in the fullness of her sexual power would this make you become?

Maybe I should pm you about this James, but as an exhibitionist and well known for it, I will tell on here. I have never let him shave me (yet) but he did buy me a “special” pair of very small panties with a built-in remote controlled vibrator and yes he did take me to a very nice restaurant and tease me all the way through, usually when I had a mouthful. How I didn't spray food everywhere……
    The maître d kept giving me strange looks all night. Boy was I ready when we got home I can't remember what food we ate at all!
    .Oh and regarding the Dominant's creed, I think I posted the subs creed somewhere too!

bluedenim
    Participant

Just for starters…

*sigh*

bluedenim
    Participant

bluedenim
    Participant

bluedenim
    Participant

Janine Dee
    Participant

I can only speak for myself, but the whole point of the Dungeon thread was the sharing of information. So for my part, feel free.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

bluedenim
    Participant

Love it Andrea, lolz. on the bottom of the implements list that man deserves a good beating for not bending properly like the girl underneath. Bend that back & push that tush!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I just love this picture.

Dunno why you love it, James……but for me, i can say i love how her lips look! i can let use them to kiss me for hours!

mrsexlover
    Participant

I would not mind her changing sides if she was doing this to me 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 964 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.