Skip to content

Pose Idea and new Actions in room. Twirl to show off clothes. Holding Hug.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea and new Actions in room. Twirl to show off clothes. Holding Hug.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    PattyR
    Participant

I know there are lots of scenes available, but the AChat team needs to really consider what the members want….and generate more revenue by selling us more scenes. When I’m in a fantasy with my partner, I want it to flow a little better. So, some supporting scenes would be nice. For example:

1. When we first get to a room with our partner, I would like to be able to turn around for him…show off what I’m wearing….or not wearing. That might be more of an action sequence. And it should be in both the fully clothed scene, and the scene in sex clothing.

2. And in both of those scenes, there is no “holding” action. I’m not always in the mood for kissing. Sometimes I want to hug my guy!

3. Along those lines, sometimes we just want to talk with our guy. At least in the beginning. Why not a scene of us sitting relaxed on the bed. It is kinda uncomfortable just standing there talking. This scene flows into the forplay scene…..

4. In another post I mentioned a scene with a lap dance feel. There are so many possibilities with that one! Just think of the variations!

5. A scene where I’m tied to the bed. I’m not talking about a fetish scene exactly. Maybe tied to the bed with velvet ropes! Again, lots of possibilities for everyone!

Anonymous

good ideas patty 

Adera
    Participant

I like them alot! But in my case the should be MS when its with guys. 😛

TightFit74
    Participant

Great ideas Patty, keep them coming!

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

Pole dancing, stripping, more kissing poses, more cuddling poses, and more poses for eating a woman out.

I'd like to see some where I can eat a woman's pussy while her legs are in the air, her lying on the bed with my face just embedded, things like that.

Zinah
    Participant

Hops in here too, it’s a banner day for the new girl.

Tied to the bed Oh baby, pretty please? GREAT idea that one!

How about two hands on the head for oral sex, the receiver can control the giver more um… urgently?

I’ve already mentioned the happy ideas for hand cuffs. 🙂

islandsun
    Participant

A scene Brad pitt tied to my bed , me lathering him down w coconut oil ;D

Unhealer
    Participant

brad pitt is busy but im available

Lover
    Participant

Bed Pit

islandsun
    Participant

Have him blind folde too ! so he has no clue what I`ll do next ! Not only that coconut oil tastes good too !  :-*

Anonymous

How about, me tied to a post wearing nothing but a chocolate bikini.  Then Johnny Depp is turned loose in the room naked and starving. 

islandsun
    Participant

@Christinak lol how about chocolate thong w chocolate Dipped nipples Damn Johnny Depp ! YUMMY !

😛 LICK LICK !!!!!!!!!!! Drool ! hehehe

Bear
    Participant

May have to stop reading the forum until I’ve had lunch,…highly erotic,…and making me horny and hungry… 😛

John B. Good
    Participant

Hmmm Lunch,
    I’ll have 1 Sunny with strawberry’s and chocolate, please

😉 ;D 😀 :-* : 🙂 😮

🙂 emoticons sorry can’t help myself. kind regards friendly giant 😉

islandsun
    Participant

@John B .Good OMG

😉 hahahaa ! Order up 1 sunny ! HEY GIANT want a little whip cream on the side ! LOL !!!!!!! Damn you know my icon addiction ! hahaha ! Welcome to the forum Baby ! :-* ;D 😀 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.