Skip to content

Pose Idea and new Actions in room. Twirl to show off clothes. Holding Hug.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea and new Actions in room. Twirl to show off clothes. Holding Hug.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Welcome to the forum John.

TightFit74
    Participant

Welcome to the forum Johnny

@ Sunny I'll be environmentally conscious and leave you for now. Too many guys heatng up over you

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tight    Psst  He`s my Big gentle giant ! I`ve known him for a long time !

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny Glad to see your vibrant personality attract people to the forum as well

Again, welcome Johnny!

islandsun
    Participant

Here`s  Johnny !    hmmm        I softly whisper in your ear  !   Hi big boy !     

Zinah
    Participant

I'm apparently having a naughty, naughty day.  I want more 'helpless' scenes.  It's not as if I wouldn't have to agree to it and I could always get out of it, but the idea that I could be 'tied' spread eagle, or bent over backward….  or bent over forward…. 

alstott
    Participant

@ Zinah That`s what is all about , let your fantasy come true   

John B. Good
    Participant

@sunhine, First of al a warm thanks from all who welcomed me, didn't know i'd had fans here also ;P 
    Oh sunny don't wispher in my ear, remember what happend last time with your favourite redpanties lol
    but anyway thanks for being more than a achat buddy.
    confesion to make she's got the emoticons addiction from me, it's all my fault ( as usual)  :

signing off
    BFG.

spelvauten inklusiev

islandsun
    Participant

Come on I think secretly we want the guy aggressively sweep  us off our  feet !  Like the movie in gone w the wind !  Like you know ! Woman I going to take you now attitude , weather you want it or not !       hehehe !   Rett Buttler   Take me away !   lol

TightFit74
    Participant

That's it Sunny, caveman style. Clobbering you with a club, dragging you to our cave by your hair and using our masculinity on you…

alstott
    Participant

Haha reminds me the good old times, want sum cum and get sum haha

Zinah
    Participant

Yes!  Go caveman! pick me up drop me on the bed and pounce….    Ummm, was that my outside voice again?

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Zinah Although the pouncing would probably be a group thing, the alfa male having his way while the whole tribe is watching…

alstott
    Participant

Puuhhh but sometimes…..

islandsun
    Participant

OOOOOOOOOO The pack of wolves are hungry tonight !          @  John    My Giant  as I`m looking way up at you !  red panties    hmmmm

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.