Skip to content

Pose Idea and new Actions in room. Twirl to show off clothes. Holding Hug.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea and new Actions in room. Twirl to show off clothes. Holding Hug.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

It`s our story and were going to stick w it !  lol

alstott
    Participant

Hmmm , i think about some Confederationtime Scene……being a stable lad , there is this beautiful Lady , with long curly blonde hair ,wearing this amazing baroque style dress, every morning she twinkles to me when i prepare her horse for a ride , but this time when i wanna give her the reins, she say not today , she guides my shakin hand to her firm small breasts , i can feel her whole body vibrating ,  lift her bavaroy ,slidin her leg along to her compact tiny ass…….Grrr

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Zinah: You answered your own question.. And don't be shy, we are open for anyone and enything. A few exceptions though..

doc1
    Participant

I am pretty new, but for a real good roleplay, there should be more scenes of cuddling, kissing and foreplay. Sets the mood up. Not everyone wants to jump straight to hard core fucking in a rp. Seduction and romance are a big part of it too. That is really lacking in my opinion.

Lover
    Participant

You are not alone with this wish doc! If you look around you're gonna find lots of threads with these wishes, suggestions and hopes!

alstott
    Participant

Oh yes to fullfill your wishes and fantasies , there is enough room left in here

islandsun
    Participant

@ doc1        WHAT`S UP DOC !      Welcome to  the forum !  lol wait a minute , thats a loaded question ! : :

alstott
    Participant

No room for romantic,all these kissing scenes, like it rough and dirty , just kidding, would be nice having more kissing or foreplay scenes

TightFit74
    Participant

Hi doc, welcome to the forum. Glad to have your support for more intimate, sensual poses. We have been asking for it for a while. The more support we get, the higher the chance is we get what we want

islandsun
    Participant

We need all the support we can get  !    I think not everyone knows they have access to the forum !

Bear
    Participant

Some modifications and additions to the standing disrobed scenes would certainly be welcomed. I really can't see myself just standing there whacking away with a scantily dressed partner a few feet away. Add some options and let the premiums upgrade the pose for a price.
    @}-;–'–

islandsun
    Participant

Why the distance ? Have the women stroking the guy , and vise versa, with some deep moaning kissing , breast touching >from there going on to bending over sucking your baby !    that  sounds good !

Bear
    Participant

That is just it,..I have supposedly “sex clothing” , but it never really is functional to wear. At least in that pose some foreplay options would be a bonus. The embrace,..kissing fondling….potentially so much better than the limits on the other clothed position.

Certainly would like a couch,..wear the Av's could cuddle up,..initiate some heavy petting…

islandsun
    Participant

OOOOOOOO heavy !   first base and second base just as important  as the home run ! 

Bear
    Participant

Why my dates takes so much longer…I am not one for quick sessions…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.