Skip to content

FF. Pose Review Request. 53. Scissors.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF. Pose Review Request. 53. Scissors.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Scissors

when-scissors-love-each-other-2316.jpg

Available in the shop for A$150. Please vote in the poll and share any thoughts you may have.

F1
    Enjoy!
    Massage Breast (Own)
    Fondle leg (Partner's)
    Suck Dildo (Own)
    Dildo on Breast (Own)
    Bend Down
    Suck It! (Partner sucks your dildo.)
    Pleasure Face 1-3

F2
    Enjoy!
    Massage Breast (Own)
    Fondle leg (Partner's)
    Suck Dildo (Own)
    Dildo on Breast (Own)
    Bend Down
    Rub Clit
    Pleasure Face 1-3

The dildos are superfluous and kind of annoying, but otherwise this is a really nice pose. As the one who had been calling for it for roughly a year I was ecstatic to see it.

Adera
    Participant

My reaction when they released this pose was “What's with the dildos?” and reading the options I can see their presence doesn't make the pose better in the least. I can definitely understand Janine's opinion about them in this pose, if I did something similar irl I would put the dildos to the side and use my fingers instead.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Yeah, I didn't want to complain TOO loudly because I had been calling for the pose for a very, very long time, BUT I couldn't comment on the pose without commenting on their presence. Still part of the “Trying to teach the development team sex CAN happen without a phallus being present.” 

NewGurl
    Participant

Yeah, I didn't want to complain TOO loudly because I had been calling for the pose for a very, very long time, BUT I couldn't comment on the pose without commenting on their presence. Still part of the “Trying to teach the development team sex CAN happen without a phallus being present.” 

I agree completely, a phallus doesn't have to be there.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

agreed … dildoes aren't worth it here …. I would have the ability of kissing partner instead or something else.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Kissing would be AWESOME… as would ditching the dildos… maybe a update to the pose development team?

bluedenim
    Participant

I think we all agree about ditching the dildos

Fingers are best!

Azrielle
    Participant

IRL one of my all time favorite positions when with another woman. By all means yes, lose the dildo's… its girl on girl in the first place, so who is really going to have a pair of them laying around when fingers work so much better. As for the dildo's when in a scissor, who needs a phalus when neither partner needs it? and kissing? ZOMG!! it's a must!!

Just my thoughts… mwah!

jessiku
    Participant

They should have used a double headed dildo than two dildos would benefit this position more i think….

Janine Dee
    Participant

I actually have the in the LGBT suggestion thread. I think I just went with Adera's suggestion of calling it Scissors 2, but please feel free to add any thoughts you might have, though preferably there to keep it all in one spot for the development team to find it.

Delahz
    Participant

In my opinion, I'd like the animation to be more of the two girls pressing together and rubbing rather than… I dunno, ramming each other with their lower bodies Well, I suppose if they just added an action to rub more tightly that'd be good too!

DarKlim
    Participant

a double-ended dildo, with the anal optin for both partners would do great : and kissing also

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh, something more close to a tribadism….

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.