Skip to content

Seann_ . Hello

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Seann_ . Hello

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Seann_

Just introducing myself to the forums. Hope to see you in game sometime

jeanona31
    Participant

Hello Seann,

Welcome on the forum. I'm glad you joined us , hope you'll like this place as much as we do. Wish you good time around and lots of fun.

Cheers !!

Nat33
    Participant

Welcome on THE Forum Seann and… Thank you for the pic ;D

Anonymous

Yw, although I don't seem to be having much fun in game so far. Must be doing something wrong

jayc
    Participant

Greetings Sean, welcome to our forum.Enjoy your time here and more important enjoy the game

Vaughan

That's a shame you didn't find our group.  You must have had real bad luck and run into the minority of some rude players.

Most are good fun here and Mentors will help you settle in.

As for the the glitches, yeah, they can be a nuisance but that's because Achat is trying its best to improve the game and make it faster and offer some new things for us.

Give it chance, things settle good in the end and you  can mix & make new friends.  I don't see you in the Winter date meet and greet game, you should get more involved before you throw the towel in.

Hope to see you around, if not Good Luck.

Anonymous

After a lot of thought, I've decided to leave. I'm not really having fun on here, and a lot of people are unfriendly and rude, or begging for A$. I also have lots of problems signing in at times and regular disconnections from the game. Sorry, but it's just not enjoyable. Thanks to the few people that were nice. As for the rest, grow up and act your age.

for the bad Technik
    that might explain

*** Message from the administrator 22-25 Febr., 2017 : 4th phase, moving web pages and services. Temporary network interruptions may occur. Sorry for the inconvenience. ***

Not having fun, well it depends on, what YOU understand about fun
    For a “newbie” the best and funny is to play a few rounds “BLINDE DATE” the enter to that room you find first menu page.
    It can lead to some real cool adventures.

THAT begging for A$, yeah that's a bad thing. Ppl should have the money to PLAY or get another hobby.
    NO…..and that isn't meant bad, but it is like that if you gamble you should have the extra money for it. OR stay free Member with the regulation to it.

SO that Technik trouble I try to explain.

For the rude people……..online its the same hard way to find a group of ppl who you fit in almost like in real life.

It takes a bit time.

It toke me almost 3 months to find a group who had fun and laughter and of corse hot sex

So don't give up so easy, come back, maybe in few days when they finished their work on the server.
    We all get kicked out and have trouble.But until they start working on the server the game was running just fine.

Read the forum, meanwhile and look through.

Say hello, be nice, tell them what you looking for, ask the other player if the free, and if they say no or act immature…..turn and keep wandering.

Give it another try.

♥Gs♥Cougar♥

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.