Skip to content

Secret Christmas 2013

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Secret Christmas 2013

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    ItsAmy123
    Participant

On my way home from Jay's place, I surprisingly and conveniently ran into Mr. Freddie69. Instead of heading back to the cabin at Crystal Lake, we ended up heading back over to Freddie's place for my foot massage.

Mr. Freddie was incredibly sweet, understanding and nice. He made me feel at complete ease and I just kicked back, sunk into his couch and enjoyed myself as he attended to my feet. Being a waitress, my tired feet definitely soaked up all of Freddie's unreserved attention.

It was getting late, so our date was quite short and I had to get back to the cabin to catch up some much needed beauty sleep. However, the time Freddie spent giving me the lovely foot massage was wonderful.

Thank you for your time Freddie! Ladies, he's a standup guy and anyone of ya'll would be lucky to be paired up with him!

hukk
    Participant

@ Amy & JayC ~ Interesting reads on the Secret Christmas dates. That Beyonce song was a nice touch. Smooth.

With regards to me giving Lover a foot massage.

Lover
    Participant

Prepare hukk and bath your hands in oil a few days. I expect nothing than the best massage ever with the most soft hands

zoerink
    Participant

Waow… i am gonna be so jealous Lover…

Hukk… be gentle… and let the amazing green one at home this day!!!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ooook, i have ready your tomb stone Lover….it report this on it:

“Here lies our beloved Lover, smashed by Hukk hands while he is trying to give him a foot massage”

good luck, mate! 

Lydiarose
    Participant

As I  read what jcm0824 has said about me and i am blushing,,,,,What can I say about him is just you would be luck to met a guy like him in real life and        WOW

egkung
    Participant

i wanna join plz add me  egkung

Lover
    Participant

Sorry egkung, the current secret-game is running. But there will be a new one, probably for Valentine.

Please introduce yourslef here
    Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi Egkung,

The pairings for this Secret Event have already been matched up and the couples carrying out their dates.

We will however be having another Secret Event probably around Valentine time.  Please keep an eye out for the topic, it will be advertised in forum and you can volunteer and sign up for that one.

In the meantime, a big welcome to our Forum Village. Please introduce yourself to the other residents here

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Enjoy your time here and have fun.  

@ Lover –  you beat me to it LOL.  :-* :-* :-* :-*

terric
    Participant

“Knock, knock, knock”, I rapped on the door of the yacht.    I was dressed in the light blue negligee, it's transparent and fluffy, and I had a brand new 3 day pass in my hand.  I rechecked the address to make sure I was at the correct yacht.  I heard the doorknob turn and the door opened.  There was Tangoracer, smartly dressed in a suit, looking very handsome.  “I can't remember if which one of us is the giver.”  I say to him, forgetting my manners.

“Hello,” he replied, “I think I'm supposed to give you a massage, but let me check.”

Just a few moments go by and Tango said, “no, you're supposed to give me a pole dance or a lap dance.”

“Which would you prefer?” I questioned, “a pole dance, a lap dance or a combination of the two?”

“I'll leave that up to you.”  Tango answered. 

He invited me in and we engaged in a bit of small talk.  Discussing the forum and it's inhabitants.  Then Tango invited me to dance, which I gladly accepted.

Our conversation continued, talking about our work, and how long we've been with AChat.  I was playing the sexy AChat music in the background as we slowly danced in that circle.

Then, after a while, it was time to fulfill my commitment.  I started with the pole dance, but had forgotten to wear sex clothes.  In an instant I was completely naked in front of Tango, and hanging onto that pole.  It felt cool in my hand, yet other parts of me were heating up.  I shimmied and shashayed around the pole, doing a few spins, but there's only so much you can do with the pole dance… so…

I switched into the lap dance… again completely naked.  All my charms visible to his roving eyes… I could feel them on me.. following my movements.  I felt so hot… so naughty… dancing in front of this man.  I noticed a bulg growing under those shorts he had on, and I knew I was having an effect.

I could feel his eyes following my finger as I dipped it into my mouth… sucking on it while slowly withdrawing it.  My finger glistened with the coating of my saliva on it.  Then I slowly… oh, ever so slowly… ran that finger around my nipple, all the while feeling Tango's eyes burning into my flesh.  My nipple responded as it always does, becoming erect and hard like a pebble.

My leg up on his shoulder and my hand stroking my leg.  Oh.. how I wanted his hand to stroke my leg, as mine would stoke his hard cock.  I stood back, spun around and bent over, exposing my hot, wet pussy to his hungry eyes.  Tango moaned… and that made me moan. 

Straightening up and spinning back around I climbed into his lap and pulled his head as my breasts pressed against him.  I scrunched forward until I could feel his erection against my wet pussy.  I know I was making his shorts wet from my juices.

I asked Tango if he would like to share some chocolate with me, he said he would, so I popped a piece of chocolate into my mouth… climbed back into his lap and pressed my lips against him.  Parting my lips slightly I pushed the chocolate with my tongue unti it entered his mouth… after a moment the piece of chocolate came back into my mouth.  We passed it back and forth until it was gone, but our tongues continued that sultry dance.

I knew at that moment we were going to go farther than a simple lap dance.  I wanted him… I wanted to feel him penetrating me….. Oh… How I love that feeling of being penetrated by a hard, hot, throbbing cock.

Tango's passions were rising too, and the next thing we knew, through the magic of Achat we were both on a chair… mmmm… and in one motion, I slid my wet pussy down his shaft… savoring the feeling as it filled me.

Then we ravaged each other… moving… kissing… fucking.  Riding him for all I was worth… I could feel a sensation building in my body.  Oh yes…. I knew I was going to cum.  I knew he was going to get me to climax.  Then I had a thought!!  “IT'S THURSDAY!”  I blerted out.  “THURSDAY IS FUCK ME ON THE FLOOR DAY!”

We quickly switched postiion and went to the floor where I rode him to that orgasm.  Then another one.  Tango came, too… his hot sperm shooting into me and onto me.

We rested a while, before going at it again.  And did we ever go at it!!  Mmmmmm… I must say, this date was all that I was hoping it would be.  Thank you Tangoracer for being such a gentleman and for a hot, hot date.

Ladies… psssst… if you ever get the chance get a date with Tangoracer.  You won't be disappointed.

This concludes my date report.  How did I do?

denisee40
    Participant

Fans myself after reading about terric's date with tango! WOW! 

Secretly writes the name TangoRacer on a notepad

hukk
    Participant

@ Terric ~

I'll be using that chocolate routine myself next time on someone.

Oh, and Tango. You sly dog you. 

zoerink
    Participant

Tango… youre my idol!!!  :

hukk
    Participant
    The encounter

Hukk & Lover
    When two sexual forces collide

*knock knock knock*

Lover aka The Love Doctor aka The Love Guru, looks over his shoulder after noticing the loud knocks against his door. His small apartment is well kept and tidy; every item neatly placed and positioned for this special occasion. “Come in. The door is open.” he says with a gruff tone.

I help myself in, as instructed and give my greetings. “Mr. Lover. Are you ready to experience heaven?” I simply ask.

Lover examines me from head to toe. I sport nothing but tight white shorts, dark sunglasses, a black bow tie and party hat. My muscles pulse underneath my attire, ready to lash itself out at any given moment.

“Is that get up really necessary?” Lover questions with a disturbed look.

“For this special night? Yes.” I reply. “Also, I was dry cleaning most of my clothes and this is all I could find to wear. The bow tie is from party city.” I add.

Lover, walks over wearing a well pressed police uniform. I slowly lower my glasses to better observe him and can only mutter out three words. “Mother of God.” The man looked rugged and toned; his chiseled pecs flexing with each small movement he made. It was an orgasmic experience to simply observe.

“Alright, lets get down to it!” he screams, clapping his hands. He begins to remove his clothing….very seductively. I bite my lips nodding my head. “Yea, don't rush it. Let it just slide off your body. Feel the soft sensation of the fabric brush against your body.” I instruct.

Having removed most of his clothing, he finally sprawls himself down onto the carpet floor, awaiting my well prepared hands. “Alright. Take me to heaven.” He says. “Oh you'll be getting a trip to heaven alright. I've soaked my hands in warm oils for days just to make sure they're the right level of softness for your skin. Also, I had my hands blessed.” I whisper.

“Really? By a priest?” He asks, looking back at me. “Ummmm well yea, sorta. I did go to a priest, but when I revealed to him why I needed them blessed, he sorta freaked out. Long story short, I am now banned from stepping foot inside any Catholic church in New Jersey for life.” I conclude.

“So…who blessed them?” he asks with a puzzled gaze. “A homeless guy, named Larry from down the block. He also, gave me a 5$ coupon for Charmin tissues. I had no idea the amount of coupons homeless people have!” I say, shaking my head in disbelief. Lover shrugs his shoulders, as he lays back down. I make my way over to his radio speaker, and begin to insert my Ipod onto the dock. “I hope you don't mind…but I downloaded some sweet, hot tunes for this moment.” I whisper. “Not at all.” He replies back.

The room is soon filled with the sexy, soft soulful music of Boyz II Men. “Mmmm oooh yea. Now this is my jam.” I say, shaking my hips as I clumsily make my way over towards Lover. I kneel down, and begin to apply a collection of sweet scented lotions. “Now just relax and let your mind go.” I whisper. My hands finally begin to swim across Lover's back; gently riding along the bumpy waves of his muscled well toned body.
    He begins to breath lightly. “Hmm…hey this actually feels pretty good..I'm actually enjoying thi-.” Lover is cut short, as I begin to Karate chop his back.

“HEEEEEYA! HEEEEEEYA! Judo Chop!” I scream out loudly while my hands slice and dice atop Lovers body. “OOW! What the hell?!” He yells, turning his back.  “Relax! I saw this on youtube. They say it releases your stress!” I blurt . “You know…actually it does feel good. One more chop Hukk.” he requests. “Oh…imma give you a good one. The question is..are you ready?”

“I'm always ready…” Lover replies. “WHOOOOOHAAA! Judo Chop of Ecstasy!” I scream. Lover bites his lips, as a slow moan rolls out from his mouth. “That hit the spot…” He says in a whimper.

Suddenly, Lover begins to feel my body slipping and sliding atop his. “What in Gods name are you doing now?” He asks with an exasperated tone.
    “I'm giving you a deep tissue massage. Don't question my methods!” I cry out, my body rolling around his like a log. A few moments pass, before I finally tire out.  “Phew, that was….something else.” I say, wiping away the sweat from my brow. “Alright, don't you move Lover. I'll be right back!” I say, springing to my feet and running over to the table. Lover lays against the carpet, wondering what I had planned. “Hukk, can I turn? What are you doing?” demands Lover. Soon, his ears are bombarded with the sounds of clicks and shutters emanating from my camera phone. “Are you taking pictures of me laying here?!” He shouts.
    “I WANT TO CAPTURE THIS MOMENT! DON'T JUDGE ME!” I shout.
    “Arrhg..if you're gonna take pictures, at least warn me before hand….so I can strike poses!” he playfully replies. He begins to imitate a panther, roaring at me as I feverishly capture this moment. “Yes! Show me your wild side! Just let your inner Panther out!” I cry.
    Lover begins to feel his inner panther crawl and gnaw itself out from its imposed jail…..now roaming free and wild across the room for my own enjoyment. “Roooooaar!” he growls out, beating onto his chest.

Minutes pass, before I finally cease. “Stopping already? Got enough then?” he questions. “Oh yea…I got plenty. Also, the batteries for my phone died. I forgot to charge it.” I say rolling my eyes, disgusted by my negligence. 

“Are we done then?” Lover inquires, folding his arms.
    “Almost. I just have one more request. I want to sketch you.” I beg. “You want to sketch me..? Aren't photo's enough?”  Lover says with fatigued looking expression.
    “No. They don't capture the raw physical energy you have…along with the sweet tender spirit that you possess. For it to be TRULY captured …well..I just gotta sketch you. Sorry dude.” I say, shrugging.
    “Aright fine. Can I at least choose the pose?”
    “It's your body. Choose whichever pose you think speaks to who YOU are.” I say, laying the sketching pad across my lap.
    “Hmm…alright. I think this one does it.” Lover says, showing me a stance. I shutter..as I fully absorb the masculinity that was Lover. “God…yes. That pose says to me “I'm dangerous and ferocious…yet also agile and swift  like a gazelle. Sig magnifique! Hold it!”

Hours pass before I finally finish my master work. “Mwuuuah! Bella!” I scream, kissing my fingers with delight. Lover looks over at the finished product and gives an approving head nod. “Hey not bad. Though…I think you went a little over the top with the the rays of light shining down on my crotch.” He comments. “I figured it was fitting. In any case, I enjoyed this experience. I hope it was good for you as it was for me.” I conclude.
    “This was the most bizarre experience of my life. ” he says with a stoic, serious face.

“So…does this mean, we can do this again?” I ask, hesitantly. “Hell no. But you can sketch me again.” he replies.

“Awesome.” I yell, pumping my fist.

We later share a toast to friendship and go our separate ways.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTii2W_1p7OYZHkgnsP1A3EOFTfNMcz9pQZ9F7ddExDovd4Y7fz9w[/img]

Lover
    Participant

@ terric: Well it was very.. detailed Great, well done

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.