Skip to content

Secret Christmas 2013

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Secret Christmas 2013

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    sexilicious
    Participant

lol… giving sexi a massage and dance… that doesn't seem like punishment  :

awwwww you are sweet Bear still would room with you IF i ever caught you on

@ Hukk and Sexy: are you sure you want to date a dragon!? 

Don't forget I have your Master under my thumb I can find out what gets you going and don't forget I have played with you some before hehehe

terric
    Participant

Volunteer dates for HB and Lover   

1. Hukk. 
    2. Sexilicious

Thank you guys and girls.   :-* :-*

I need to know something….
    Will there be sex involved with this… or just the dance?

Brandybee
    Participant

Sex only if both parties agree and is a private rooming matter.  That is not on offer here.

The only thing agreed to is a lap dance or foot massage for meeting and greeting, 2 dates each as a giver and receiver…  but  from their posts I am not even sure HB and Lover are willing to abide by the forfeit cast yet.

I hope they do. 

denisee40
    Participant

Hukk and I had our date tonight! Oh my!

And he made me a present!!! 

Rukya
    Participant

About lover and HB punishment , i'm shocked …. nobody have think to my paddle for the punishment 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Lol Rukya……..are you offering your self as a possible volunteer!?

terric
    Participant

Sex only if both parties agree and is a private rooming matter.  That is not on offer here.

The only thing agreed to is a lap dance or foot massage for meeting and greeting, 2 dates each as a giver and receiver…   but  from their posts I am not even sure HB and Lover are willing to abide by the forfeit cast yet.

I hope they do.   

Well…  forget it then
    ☺ ☺ ☺

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Pafe , … we never met i think in game , well you will have choice , foot massage or lap dance ( i dont do the pseudo pole dance ) … Oh and of course you can come with your BOUDOIR SHOES  .

and hmmm … iminchage , contact me to set the meeting

Rukya… I wasn't able to respond right away, but I will now.  I'll message you through a private message, and also in the game.  I look forward to our meeting, and I won't subject you to my boudoir shoes, I know you don't like them… there isn't any for me to wear in the game anyway.

Wilisgrimm… I'll message you too, both here and in the game. 

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

zoerink
    Participant

Rukya… I wasn't able to respond right away, but I will now.  I'll message you through a private message, and also in the game.  I look forward to our meeting, and I won't subject you to my boudoir shoes, I know you don't like them… there isn't any for me to wear in the game anyway.

Wilisgrimm… I'll message you too, both here and in the game. 

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Let me know if Wilisgrimm answer you.. he have to give me a feet massage lol

Pookie77
    Participant

The only thing agreed to is a lap dance or foot massage for meeting and greeting, 2 dates each as a giver and receiver…   but  from their posts I am not even sure HB and Lover are willing to abide by the forfeit cast yet.

I hope they do.   

Well…  forget it then
    ☺ ☺ ☺

LOLZ

I KNEW that was coming!!!

Question:  How long do I have to wait before declaring my Date a forfeit?  Not that it's happened yet.. it's way too soon… but is there a designated amount of time?  Covems said he waited forever for Hentaiboy, and never got the date.

If there isn't a designated length of time, should there be one?

Lover
    Participant

Usually the dates should be asap. Sometimes it happens you have to wait…it's your decision how long you want to wait. In general, I would say a month is enough..though I also had a date almost 3 months later.

Lydiarose
    Participant

just my luck the 2 guys i get are from the east coast of the usa..
    So Brandybee all i have to give is a foot massage and a lap dance  no sex  lol

zoerink
    Participant

just my luck the 2 guys i get are from the east coast of the usa..
    So Brandybee all i have to give is a foot massage and a lap dance  no sex  lol

They are so lucky my friend

Lover
    Participant

The “rules” are unique – just massage and dance. Only if both want more you can do waht you want. we don't check what's happening in room

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Question:  How long do I have to wait before declaring my Date a forfeit?  Not that it's happened yet.. it's way too soon… but is there a designated amount of time?  Covems said he waited forever for Hentaiboy, and never got the date.

If there isn't a designated length of time, should there be one?

Yup……catch Covems and me on at the same time is daaamn hard! sorry for that man……..i think i have make you wait enough!  :

As Lover said, there isn't a “right waiting time” for declame your date a forfait, it's up to you and your partner! it can be 2 weeks as two months…..wo know!? but at last, a month is a reasonable amount of time….or not!?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.