Skip to content

Secret Christmas 2013

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Secret Christmas 2013

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    hukk
    Participant

@ ~ Pookie

Think we are both waiting on the same guy. *looks over at Lover*

If I do recall, someone said they'd be on stand-by in case our dates are a no show. Getting my massage techniques ready for ya' Lover.

In any case my date with the lovely Denisee. 

Having failed in our first attempt to get together, I anxiously await for Denisee to arrive at the agreed upon time of 8pm eastern. With time slowly ticking away, I begin to lose hope. “For another night,” I think to myself, sulking against my chair. Suddenly, I receive a message.

“Hello Hukk sweetheart! Sorry I'm late!” is cheerfully shouted out by Denisee. I instantly flash a smile, while running up to her to deliver a warm, welcoming hug. “It's fine. This is all for fun!” I say with a jolly laugh. We both head back to my place and continue our conversation there. We mostly converse on Forum hijinks, and certain comments I've made in the forum as well. “You're making waves over there in the forum Hukk, sweetheart.” she says with a teasing wink.
    I rub the back of my neck, displaying a wide foolish smile “Ah, well I hope it's the good type of waves ma'am.”
    She rolls her eyes, then proceeds to playfully flick two fingers atop my forehead. “Silly boy. Enough about the forum though Hukk. Lets get you that lappy.” she says with a flirtatious smile.

“Yes ma'am!” I happily respond, rushing over to my sofa and seating myself comfortably. She slowly begins to remove her clothing exposing her curvacious, and beautiful body.

I shuffle atop my sofa, biting my lips as I take in her semi-nude body. “Since neither of us have a pole dance pose, I guess I just gotta give ya' a little extra with this lap dance. ” she says flinging her fluffy hair in the air, before looking at me with her fiery eyes. “Well…I certainly won't argue against that Denisee.” I whisper quietly. I'm completely mesmerized by her at this moment. It's not just the sight of her round, juicy breasts and hips that draw me in..it's the way she carries herself as well. Full of confidence, and sexual prowess that would make any man weak in the knees. It's clear she knows what she is doing. She skillfully sashays over, teasing me in a way I haven't been teased in a long time, brushing her body atop mines.

My breathing becomes shallower with each passing second, as she guides my hands across her burning soft body. Looking at her underneath the lights, she seems to radiate; a soft sheen of white outlining her body, as I provide gentle squeezes across her breast, ass and thighs.

“Are you enjoying this?” she asks in a soft soothing tone. “Yes..very much.” I reply, my face beginning to turn bright red. She smiles at me, placing both her hands behind my neck. “If you loved that, then you'll really love this..” she says before pulling me in for a deep kiss. Both our lips press against one another, as I feel her tongue gently swirl against mines. Her soft moans rumble down my throat, traveling down to my beating heart. She finally pulls off, staring down at me with satisfaction. She gently removes my sunglasses and tosses them to the side of the sofa. I stare at her with shocked eyes, breathing heavily atop her mouth. She seductively slides her tongue across her lips, as if to savor our kiss. “Good kisser.” she simply says. Suddenly, she notices something twitch against her inner thighs. Looking down, Denisee witnesses the extent of her teasing..a raging erection that pulses against my boxer shorts. “Oh my! Did I do that?” she asks coyly with a hint of satisfaction.

At this point, I just seem to blank out. I don't think anymore. I simply act on primal, bestial instinct. Using my strength I push her down onto the sofa, her legs coiling around my waist.

“Oh my!” she screams out, taken aback by my sudden change in demeanor. She notices the shift in my eyes; the impassioned red glow that desires only one thing..

“What happened to that nice boy I was with just a minute ago?” Denisee says breathing heavily on my face. Her hands begin to explore my chest, her fingers gently circling around every small crevice of my lean muscular body.

“That was Bruce Banner. What you have now is Hulk.” I reply with a low guttural growl. I feel her body shutter against my arms as I pin her against the sofa, her body growing hotter and hotter. I begin to slowly reach over toward her hair with one hand. I carefully pull her hair up towards my face, and proceed to take in her delicious scent. “You've given me quite the show ma'am..but I think it's time I show you my appreciation for that little lap dance.” I finally say.

Denisee's eyes light up, as she watches me deliver onto her my own Christmas Gift.

Lover
    Participant

The rason I withdrew was to have an even number of player. Now as we get more volunteers of course I will love to have two dates – one as giver, one as receiver

Brandybee
    Participant

Ich liebe dich  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

@ LydiaRose  The sex is up to the couple who are paired up,  and to their discretion.  Here all you signed up for here was a massage / lapdance.  And of course, we do like  a written report of your date

sexilicious
    Participant

The rason I withdrew was to have an even number of player. Now as we get more volunteers of course I will love to have two dates – one as giver, one as receiver

you know i'd always volunteer to give or receive to you Lover

denisee40
    Participant

I'm up for a proxy date if needed

Lydiarose
    Participant

hi covems  just  had a look you and jmc get the same girls. now im thinking is Florise Bisex  lol

Lover
    Participant

Thanks sexi and denisee

hentaiboy69
    Participant

weeell…..what can i say…….maybe it's Christmas spirit (where the hell is it in this mad world!?)m aybe is because i like this forum crazy family  …..who know! but it doesn't change the fact i had think about this and even even if i withdrew cause we don't had enough member to create all the couple needed and for personal opinion about the dates, i'll be happy to rejoin. Of course, if the volunteers want it again!  

ItsAmy123
    Participant

With Covems visiting his relatives for the holidays, I found myself to be alone at the cabin. Not having much to do on a Saturday afternoon, I was in the midst of kicking back and catching up on some TV. This is when the phone rang and it was Jayc, much to my pleasant surprised. He informed he was free for the evening and I told him I'll be over at his place in a bit for our Secret Santa Date.

On the way to Jay's place I had picked up some fine Canadian wine. I was greeted in the kindest and nicest way at the door. Jayc offered to take my coat, being the gentlemen he is, and we started off things with a simple, sweet dance.

Swaying to some light music, we chatted up a storm and caught up on a lot of things. We reminisced about our early days on Achat, shared many laughs, and found out a lot about each other. Jayc poured us some of that wine and we part-took in cute, Christmas-themed toast.

After our toast, I told Jay to settle back onto the couch and get comfortable. I sauntered my way to the music player, put in a cassette, and pressed play.

Beyonce's 'Dance For You' kicked in, as I made my way back to Jay…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzMgR0AyUuI

I sashayed, swayed my hips, shook what my momma gave me (:) seductively, as the song went on much to Jay's delight. As the song reached it's climax, my moves got raunchier and things got hotter and heavier. With the song nearing its end, I closed off my dance with a cute curtsy to Jay's claps and whistles.

For the rest of the date, we chatted up another storm. Discussing the forum, our lovely spouses, and even our issues with those relentless cold invites.

Jay put on my coat for me at the door, as our date came to an end, we hugged goodbye and I planted a kiss on his cheek before making my way back to my car.

Jayc is truly a standup guy and Miss Stone is a very lucky gal! Thank you for a lovely time Jay!

denisee40
    Participant

In any case my date with the lovely Denisee. 

Denisee's eyes light up, as she watches me deliver onto her my own Christmas Gift.

Thank you so much sweetheart! I loved it so much!!! :

jayc
    Participant

With Stone also out of town visiting family I gave Amy a call as planned earlier in the week. She arrived shortly after, greeting her warmly I lead her inside and took her coat. Amy had graciously brought a bottle of wine with her. Finding two suitable glasses we toasted the holidays and had a slow dance and caught up on our lives, mutual friends and our spouses.

Then it was time for my lap dance. Amy put on a Beyonce number on the stereo and showed me her moves. Dressed in white hose and matching panties and a small push up bra, Amy did not disappoint! Her moves were sultry and steamy. Her running narration was hot too, unable to speak I merely nodded at her questions. As the song reached its peak and so did Amy as her moves got hotter and hotter. The dance over I showed my approval with claps and a good nurtured “wolf whistle.”

the dance over we had another glass of wine sitting on the couch and had another wonderful conversation about many topics. Sadly the time was getting late and Amy had to drive back to Chrystal lake, so we said our goodbyes. Helping her with her coat I saw her out and she gave me a nice peck on the cheek.

To sum up I had a wonderful time with this lovely young woman, she is sweet and very friendly. Amy's spouse Covems  never fails to remind me how lucky I am to have Stone as my spouse……now its my turn…….”Coves  your a lucky man”

Nighttalker
    Participant

I'm in, if it's still possible

Lover
    Participant

I'm sorry Nighttalker, it's too late this time. The couples have been drawn and already happening. We will have a new secret-event next year

hentaiboy69
    Participant

maybe a S. Valentine one…..as we had this year….

Brandybee
    Participant

Thank you fellow Mods for rejoining this secret event, 

Volunteer dates for HB and Lover:-   

1. Hukk. 
    2. Sexilicious
    3. denisee40

Thank you to the above for volunteering to do extra dates.

First draw

Lover to give a foot massage to …….    Sexilicious
    HB to give a lap dance to …………….    denisee40

Second draw

Lover to receive a foot massage from ….. hukk
    HB to receive a lap dance from  ………… sexilicious

Thank you all for taking part.  I look forward to your posts of the dates.

@  Nighttalker –  Unfortunately the couples have already been drawn and the dates are in the process of being organised by the paired couples.
    There will be other Secret dates in the near future.  Keep an eye out for Secret Valentine or similar.
    In the meantime, you never know, Santa may just get someone to buzz you in the game and be kind enough to offer you such a date for practice 

Good Luck everyone, please arrange your dates as soon as possible, we all look forward to reading them here and thank you to the guys and girls who have already posted.

Merry Christmas.    :-* :-* :-* :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.