Skip to content

Secret Easter 2015

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Secret Easter 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    AusWoody
    Participant

yes me also Lisaria, we need to chat

maxresdefault.jpg

I wrote you a PM, how about you reply to that? So we can make a time for our date 

i didnt get a pm Lisa  i sent you one instead

Lover
    Participant

Additional Secret Easter date:
    Kaytlin72 – SexxxyTexan

SexxxyTexan – Lisaria

Lover
    Participant

Remember to post about your date when it has happened If you don't have your date, because your partner doesn't answer, tell Brandy and Lover. We will sort out a new date for you!

Anonymous

Kaitlyn – Sam_Hawke

Sam showed up dressed very snappy in his white suit and matching stetson. We danced together brim to brim talking about our families and life in our part of the U.S. He was an absolute gentleman that would make any momma proud. A very sweet man and a tried and true southern gent. We moved on for a back rub and laughed.  😮 His attempt to at being modest vanished when his boxers did. Neither of us expected a back rub would make them drop away. But both of us were adults and I gave his neck and back a pampering as we continued learning more about each other. The date ended with a glass of wine and a Happy Easter.

Still playing phone tag with sexxxytexan and no word at all from Sarevok.

Sam_Hawke
    Participant

Kaitlyn – Sam_Hawke

Sam showed up dressed very snappy in his white suit and matching stetson. We danced together brim to brim talking about our families and life in our part of the U.S. He was an absolute gentleman that would make any momma proud. A very sweet man and a tried and true southern gent. We moved on for a back rub and laughed.  😮 His attempt to at being modest vanished when his boxers did. Neither of us expected a back rub would make them drop away. But both of us were adults and I gave his neck and back a pampering as we continued learning more about each other. The date ended with a glass of wine and a Happy Easter.

Still playing phone tag with sexxxytexan and no word at all from Sarevok.

Ok, So… with full intentions of having underwear on….and yet again rooming and not having underwear on, it wasn't so much that modesty disappeared, but rather some embarressment at being exposed, given the fact of her sexual orientation. But as she said, we were both adults and laughed it off. Kates an awesome Lady and I had a great time getting to know her, even told me a good way to grow strawberries . And hopefully a great friendship was made, Ms. Catherine, your a lucky Girl  .

Tommy_72
    Participant

Secret Easter date with Stone…

I had arrived back in port just the night before on my yacht, Achat Maiden, having just completed my sixth solo transatlantic crossing. She was one of my first big purchases after I'd got lucky and hit the lottery jackpot a couple of years earlier, and I loved to sail her; but several weeks alone at sea can leave even the saltiest of sea dogs hankering after certain things. So when I got a message just off the Azores alerting me to my Secret Easter dates – and that one of these was to be a lap dance from Stone – let me tell you, I trimmed my sails, reset the compass, and made for Blighty as quickly as the following wind would take me…

I'd spent the morning tending to my vessel; scrubbing her decks, cleaning her up down below, and generally getting her back to her sparkling and ship shape best. Her bottom would need a good seeing to at some point, but that would have to wait until later. For now she was looking good, gleaming in the early spring sunshine.

I had just finished showering and changing into my freshly laundered shirt and trousers, when there was a shout from the pontoon.
    I went up on deck, and there, waiting on the pontoon, was Stone. She looked amazing, dressed alluringly in her sexy bunny outfit, and wearing a lust-inducing pair of thigh-high leather boots. I had never met Stone before, but I knew that she was a long-standing and highly regarded member of the local community, so I felt a little nervous about meeting her for the first time. But when I smiled at her, and she beamed a gorgeous smile back at me, I immediately felt at ease.  I knew the date would go well.

“Hi!”, I shouted down. “Hi! Permission to board, Captain?” “Of course, madam, of course! Just mind your heels on that gangplank, it's a little wobbly!”

Having successfully negotiated the gangplank and made it safely on board, Stone handed me a great big Easter Egg and a lovely bottle of wine. I'd had no time to buy any Easter Eggs since arriving back, but I did have a nice bottle of champagne that I'd put on ice. We went below and I popped the champagne cork, pouring us both a glass. We then danced together and chatted, getting to know a little more about one another. After enjoying another glass of champagne each, Stone then invited me to take a seat and enjoy her dance. I wasn't about to decline the invitation…

What happened next was… ravishing… I took my seat and I began to watch as Stone started to slowly and seductively remove her top, gazing at me with a teasing look in her eye. The top came off, revealing a wonderful cleavage set off by a gorgeously sexy red and black bra. She then slowly began to unzip her skirt, shimmying sensuously from side to side as she slipped out of it…

Wearing an incredible combination of very sexy black leather boots, sheer black stockings, red and black panties and bra, and of course sexy bunny ears and tail, Stone then lined up her song on the cd and hit play. She began to move and sway to the music, caressing her feminine curves sensuously, teasing me with her moves…

I am captivated. Gunshots, explosions, nothing could have made me take my eyes off her. She dances, her hips gyrating slowly to the rhythm, her hands running through her hair… As the song continues, she dances closer and closer to me, until eventually she is on my lap – and it took all of my self-restraint not to tear her remaining clothes off there and then, and take her on the map table! As the dance came to an end, Stone leaned in and we shared a delicious, hot kiss.

We then slow danced some more and chatted, sharing what was left of the champagne. Stone was wonderful company and lovely to talk to, and I was so glad to have made her acquaintance. She had also gone to a lot of effort to look amazing and to choose a sensual, sexy song for dancing to, which made an amazing lap dance even better.

Thank you so much, Stone, for a wonderful dance, and a wonderful date!

Darbi29
    Participant

looking forward to setting my dates.

SexxxyTexan
    Participant

Enjoying reading these follow up reports on the dates.  Looks like we have some gifted writers here on Achat:)  I am looking forward to reading all of the erotic stories as well and may begin my reading today:)

Brandybee
    Participant

Curious12  –  Brandybee

I was at The Town Square chilling with friends and shooting the breeze when my mobile phone rang in my pocket. It was my Secret Easter date – Curious12 – answering my message. He was an English guy with an Irish lilt and was very friendly. He was available in half hour or so to give me my Easter treat of a foot massage if I was.  Of course I wasn’t going to turn that down and I arranged to meet at his log cabin in the woods. He gave me directions and I ended the call so I could rush home and change.  As is tradition at Easter, I donned the bunny ears and cottontail with my jeans, boots and vest top.

I jumped into my battered yellow bee jeep and drove out to his place, stopping at the local grocery store for fuel and to buy a Cadburys Easter egg. It came with the cutest fluffy bunny, I just could not resist.

It looked very homely as I walked up the path and knocked on the door. Curio answered and invited me inside. He made me feel welcome, put soft relaxing music on and made English tea. He seemed pleased with egg and unsure about Fluffy !!!  lol.

We danced awhile and chatted to get to know each other. He had joined a few months ago but was not very experienced in role play. He was however very willing and keen to learn. He had bought a variety of oils and foot creams and I chose peppermint and baby oil to refresh and tingle my tired feet, ankles and calves.

As my jeans were a little tight, I removed them along with my boots and leant back on the sofa for my pampering. He knelt at my feet and took hold of the left leg first and worked his special Curio magic on my aching muscles as we chatted of the up and coming race night at The Square and other events in forum. 

Then he worked on my right leg from the tips of my toes, along my foot and ankles, up my calves to my knees. He was attentive and very thoughtful.

He was a wonderful host, a gentleman and very good company.
    We ended the date with another slow dance before hugging and he walked me out to my jeep. My feet and legs were relaxed and felt like new.

Ladies, he is an absolute delight to have as a date.

Thank you Curious12 for a lovely relaxing foot massage and Easter treat. 

Misdevious
    Participant

Messaged all of my dates and only heard back from TeachHer..  Bioys, I aint gonna chase ya if you want to do this gotta set up a time with me!

SexxxyTexan
    Participant

nice account BB:)  i too am not very familiar with RP, but quite creative and always eager to learn new stuff…as your date seemed to beee , so perhaps this old dog can learn some new tricks here on achat imma thinkin:)

Curious12
    Participant

Curious12 – Brandybee

I wa relaxing at home when i got a text message, it was from “Brandybee”, my Secret Easter Date, she asked me to call her so we could set up a time for our date,

i was so excited,..& a little nervous, role play is not my forte. As i'd previously done foot massages, i already had a variety of oils, so i called Brandybee, & we arranged to meet up at my log cabin, i gave her directions, & she said she could be there in about a half hour, so i got the open fire going to set the scene, and to warm up the place as i haven't used it for a while.

Brandy arrived in her yellow jeep, and looked amazing with her bunny ears, & lttle cotton tail, she even stopped off to buy me an Easter Egg, which was a pleasant surprise, after i invited her in i put on some relaxing music and we danced for a while, holding each other close and getting to know each other, she's a lovely young lady, very friendly, and i felt completely at ease in her company.

After we danced, hugged, and talked for a while Brandy sat on the sofa, and removed her jeans, and boots to reveal her long slender legs, she instantly put me at ease, guiding me as i first took her left foot in my hands gently caressing, & kneeding, cleansing her pores with with oils and creams.

Then i took her right foot and worked the oils in slowly,easing away all the tensions of the day, i continued to massage both feet and those gorgeous legs until i felt all the tension release.
    We chatted throughout the whole time about up and coming events in the forum, & she gave me lots of tips, as i wasn't too familier with how to access messages etc.

Brandy was the perfect guest, friendly, great company, a pleasure to be with, & she will always be welcome to visit me. Our date ended as it began, with a slow dance, & hugging each other tight, after that i walked Brandy to her jeep.

It was an absolute pleasure to be host to Brandybee.

Thank you Brandybee for a wonderful evening. 

Lisaria
    Participant

iamincharge – Lisaria

I was looking around on AChat… looking who will be my next date… then there came this Messege from this, I have to spoiler you now, UNBELIEVABLE Man!

I was curious about how my first date as “reciever” would be. Normaly I like to please others, this time it was my turn. And I could get addicted to it.

iamincharge was so nice to invite me into his place… lovely, i can tell you. a real place to relax and enjoy.
    We started with a lovely conversation, but there was something in the air. Something that made me even more curious, not only about our date. I became more and more interested in this person i was talking to.
    He opened a bottle of sweet and lovely redwine for us. while talking about each other, we didn't only get to know each other better. i felt romance in the air, like i've been treaded like a queen.

Then i took of some clothes to get one of the greatest massages of all time. not only relaxing but tempting.

words can not describe this date… this evening… i'm still a bit speechless.

so all i can say is…

THANK YOU MY LOVE!!! *send endless kisses*

This was one of my greatest times in achat so far, and i'm really looking forward to our next date, iamincharge *still smiles happy as i think about the time we shared together*

jvhelvis1979
    Participant

Jvhelvis1979 – Stone.

what do i have to add with a report written by stone it covers it perfectly

i have seen her comming by in the square but as said not really spoken to her .
    i was suprised by the pick to get linked to Stone
    and a perfect match for the foot massage

we had a good chat
    we danced on some fine tunes
    we drink some of the wine she brought with her

with my massage program ready for her
    she got lucky i didn't gave her the 3 stripes of the dutch flag on her nails
    but lucky me i made the right decision by taking the marlboro red color.

i thank lover for the great pick

and Stone for the great report
    and your pressence during our date.
    and i sure had fun time passed by really quick

iamincharge
    Participant

When i first got her message…I was intrigued to say the least…a slave being pampered!!! I knew I wanted to make it so very special so arranged the date looking forward to giving her a taste of the “other” side.  She arrived looking spectacular in her short black skirt, and a corset that showed off her very beautiful full breasts so deliciously.  I brought her in and let her get comfy in the surroundings. She seemed a bit nervous, but between the wine and a little conversation, she quickly was at ease.  Her eyes captured me and I knew I would enjoy giving her, her FIRST massage.  After a drink, I asked her to go to the other room and change while I undressed and sat by the couch.  She came out in nothing but her stockings and I was entranced by her delicious body.  I licked my lips knowing I would so enjoy touching every inch of her.

She sat and after rubbing her feet and calves she was already relaxed and purring a bit. I guided my hands up her strong, soft legs and proceeded to remove the stockings.  She thought the same as I, that skin to skin is much more erotic and relaxing.  I stroked her thighs her calves her feet, even kissing and sucking each toe, which seemed to surprise and delight her though she tried to hide it.  Her yes were starting to smolder and I knew she was enjoying more than she was letting on.  I kept stealing glances at her firm breasts, her nipples already pebbling a bit as I continued my stroking.  I smiled when I looked up and caught her eyes gazed downward at my hardening shaft…so I stroked it a bit for her to watch which seemed to totally delight her.  She was not used to such pampering, such giving of oneself but i was more than happy to do so.
      The rest of the massage was quite erotic and sensual as well as the conversation. I will leave the details of it, to your imagination, but I assure you…no sex was involved!!! I am glad she enjoyed it so much, and i look forward to giving her another one VERY soon. Thanks for arranging the date with such a beautiful sensual woman

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.