Skip to content

Secret Easter 2015

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Secret Easter 2015

Viewing 4 posts - 106 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

My date with Brandy

As Brandy, I also had to laugh when I saw her name. You have to know, when I do the drawing, I don't draw names, but numbers. Every member gets a number, those who offer extra dates also get a little star. So I do the drawing and when it's done, I don't know who is who. Then I compare the names with the numbers and see the couples.

We mods are too busy (do I hear an awwww?), so we needed a few weeks to make this date. But it was worht it. I prepared my penthouse, bought Bacardi, beer and red wine (you never know what Brandy wants to drink ) and also bought some pralines. I lighted a few candles, filled the air with a relaxing scent and looked for chilling music.
    Brandy is right with everything she says about her and me. Just one thing I have to correct: She's not really a rivale in football tournaments, the english team is just a victim – I silently enjoy the germans victories and have some moercy for her

We danced and did what we usually do: Talking. You know what it means: The girl is talking, the guy listening. But as always, it was funny and we had to laugh a lot. She brought a delicious red wine and some choco, which we both enjoyed. I just had to be careful not to drink too much, cause I also had a job to do: To massage her back. Though it's not really a job, more a pleasure for me. She is doing so much for the forum and such a great support, that I was happy to give something back. Also she is much more than just a friend. I love her as the wonderful friend she is and if she would knock on my door at 4am, I never would ask why, but get up and do what she is asking for.

When she removed her street clothing, I saw she was wearing a bikini (really Brandy, was it the UK bikini? I didn't notice…) and I quickly tunred around when I saw, AChat was evilish and had removed her panties. Which they also did with my briefs (and believe me, I even made sure to wear new, clean ones). On the other hand, we're more like bro and sis, so being (almost) nude in one room doesn't mean something bad.

Funny was, she wore the bunny costume and her tail tickled my cock. We both had to laugh so hard, that the “relax and feel good”-mood was gone and we had troubles to focus on the massage. But we also are professionals and got it back.

Using my massaging skills and my own perfect genglish (german-engish), I tried to make her feel great and relaxed. I had a wonderful time, which much to soon was over.

Thank you Brandy!

Brandybee
    Participant

@ Lover ….   mwahhhhhhhhhh darling.   :-* :-* :-* :-*

Both my date's are still M.I.A.    :'(

Mrsexlover –  a volunteer has kindly stepped in to replace one of your dates.  You are to give this lady a massage.

mrsexlover   –   Jaynie     

Please arrange your date as soon as convenient to both.  I hope you both decide to do a date report for us to enjoy. 

Well done on everyone completing their dates and reports so far.  They are really good and the ones who do pics –  Amy, Misdevious – they are great and really add some naughty colour to the topic.  Thank you.

There are still some to go.  I know I  have yet to arrange one of mine due to his work commitments.

Brandybee
    Participant

Brandybee – Freddie

Freddie had messaged me a few times to apologise that we would most likely have our Easter date in the month of May due to his work commitments. We exchanged a few more messages before we were finally able to carry out our date.

We are old chat buddies from way back and have often chatted away in the Achat Town as well as the Forum village. Freddie is a renowned member of the prestigious Cocks N Roses House Band in the AB&G so we are happy and quite relaxed in each other’s company. I have seen him perform and serenade the patrons of the bar.

Freddie is an Italian gentleman and has a good command of the English language. He is funny, pleasant and flirtatious as he should be with Latino blood.

He was back in town and he saw me in the street and on the spur of the moment, both found we were free for a while and therefore we could carry out our Easter date.
    I arranged to meet at his penthouse suite and rushed home to get changed. Of course, the bunny ears and bobtail were a must. I changed into my blue dress, thigh high boots and sexy but decent underwear.  After all, a lap dance needed to be hot and to sizzle and entice the man watching.

I collected a bottle of champagne from my fridge and the Easter egg, I had bought for him last month, in readiness for our date, knowing it was likely to be a sudden meet.

I arrived as arranged and he invited me inside. He was wonderful, handsome with one hell of a sexy accent. We danced, opened the champagne and chatted for a while, catching up on past news.

Then I carried out my lap dance.  As he hadn’t been in Achat much because of work, I treated him to a Brandybee red hot special.
    I chose a naughty and  “down and dirty”  song. I changed the words a touch to tease and tantalise.

SammieWetter   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgfafrfAbQg

As I sang softly, I moved to the music, sexy, provocative and naughtily suggestive …. Moaning, pouting a licking my lips. I fondled my body sinfully……

“Mmmm  yeah, uh  yeahhh, its Brandy baby, believe that, uhh  listen,
    You callin me Brandy, Brandy.  You callin me Brandy, Brandy
    Mmm, I’ll be your baby, baby. Won’t you be my baby, uhh listen ..
    I’m going to make it rang rang, won’t you make it rang rang?
    No need to explain, splain.  Won’t you make it rain down on me..

Tell me what you need need, 
    Cos I got what you need need,  fulfil your fantasy, see
    If you know what I mean, baby…
    You got me wetter then waves
    So take me to your bed and lead me all the way…
    Cos I know what you like like.. and you know what I like like !!
    So tell is it right, right? ooh I think I might might…
    Gooo…

Moving on slow, you’re kissing me below
    I think I’m boutta blow
    So, please don't stop. My hearts about to drop.
    Bite me on ma neck, yes slowly undo my top!
    Ooh, your touch… Its too much!
    Im boutta, Im boutta, I’m boutta… shhh

I can make you feel better,
    Can you make me real wetter
    Can you make it rain down on me
    You be good,
    I can make you feel better,
    Can you make me real wetter?
    Can you make it? Rain down on me

Whisperin and talkin, ooh and aww. We go again!
    Kiss me there, and grab my hands…
    Damn! You just so understand..
    You got me screamin baby, baby, baby
    Take me all and have me and you sayin “gladly.”

Grippin the sheets now, you in so deep now
    I don't know what to do, cos your so into it too
    You kiss my lips now, I need a grip now
    You promised satisfaction! And now its guaranteed!
    Please don't stop,  my hearts about to drop
    Bite me on ma neck, yes slowly undo my top!
    Ooh your touch, it’s too much
    I’m boutta, I’m boutta, I’m boutta,  shhh

I can make you feel better, Can you make me real wetter
    Rain down on me, You be good,
    I can make you feel better, You make me real wetter!
    Can you make it rain down on me.
    I can make you feel better, Can you make me real wetter!
    I can make you feel better, You make me real wetter!
    Can you make it rain down on me

I’m calling you baby, baby uh…  Can you be my baby, baby? uh
    Mmm, I’ll be your baby, baby uh, Mmm, I’ll be your baby uh
    Cum make it rain down on me? Can you make it rain down on me?
    I can make you feel better, Can you make me real wetter
    I can make you feel better, You make me real wetter
    Can you make it rain down on me?

I’m calling you baby, baby uh … Can you be my baby, baby? uh
    Mmm, I’ll be your baby, baby uh, Mmm, I’ll be your baby uh
    Cum make it rain down on me? Can you make it rain down on me?
    mmmm. “

As the song ended, I kissed him tenderly.

He was wonderful and sweet.  He joined in to encourage my efforts and made me feel like a million Achat dollars for all my efforts in dancing and singing and serenading.
    Freddie is a proud, Italian, red blooded male. He is wonderful company, funny and such a brilliant date. If you ever have the chance to spend some time with him, do so. You won’t regret it. He is lovely, entertaining and hot as hot cakes.

Thank you Freddie … Hugs & Mwahhhhhhh

freddie
    Participant

when i open the door i get astonished:
    an heavenly vision in front of me !!!
    Brandybee
    wonderful with a shiny blue dress and black high boots, so beautiful , even with those bunny ears and bobtail
    i welcome and let her in, seeing she brings a bottle of champagne and an easter egg
    tx god  i think, i dont even know if there is something in my fridge , well at least my apartment is clean and doesnt look like a battlefield
    the radio playing some sweet tunes and we dance slow and chat, tellin each others news
    its always a great pleasure talking with Brandy, she's really smart and kind , i've been away for long time but it seems we talked the day before
    after some champagne she leads me to my couch telling me to make myself comfortable
    she strips revealing a sexy lingerie and i loose my breath for a while
    then the music starts
    and so my so long waited dance

well…i knew that a lap dance performed by Brandy is something special so i was thinkin i was prepared
    but i wasnt
    she is so amazing
    the way she moves
    the way she sings
    the way she stares at me
    oh i cant find the right words
    but…it's too much for  a mortal man

i feel my latin blood boiling and i bite my lips a hundred times
    this is The lap dance

really a wonderful time
    we're long time friends and its always great spending time together
    thank you very much Brandy
    you get a 19/10

the one

tx

Viewing 4 posts - 106 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.