Skip to content

Secret Easter

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Secret Easter

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Mercer78 just gave me a lovely massage while we had a pleasant talk, he's a very nice gentleman.

He was a lil bit naughty though, teasing me just a little bit which making me bite my lower lip and sigh to myself thinking how lucky All_for_you will be.

mercer78
    Participant

Mercer78 just gave me a lovely massage while we had a pleasant talk, he's a very nice gentleman.

He was a lil bit naughty though, teasing me just a little bit which making me bite my lower lip and sigh to myself thinking how lucky All_for_you will be.

awwww thank you you're so sweet and I really enjoyed your company thank you 

old_goat
    Participant

I had both of my events.. the giving and the receiving….

the receiving one was from Old_Goat.. who was extremely nice, pleasant and polite.. and in addition to being very nice and capable giver, also proved he's not truly an 'Old Goat'!!!

my giving was to trike_riding… and was equally fun and a delight.

i encourage anyone who sees these two in the game to say Hi to them and laugh and enjoy if your orientation permits!

have fun, everybody!!! enjoy the game!!!    
    andi

You are so kind to say these nice things.
    Thank you.

Brandybee
    Participant

I  knocked on Mrsexlover’s door, dressed  in my black and red basque, matching mini skirt and shoes and a long black coat. I had snowflakes peppering my head and shoulders.  But, despite the weather, it is spring and this is my Easter date so,  as is fitting for the occasion, I had my pink bunny ears and pink bobtail on.

He answered the door and invited me in. The log fire was lit which made the room cosy  & warm. He had been expecting me and had champagne on ice and rose petals on the floor. The decor in his log cabin was very tasteful .  He has gone to a lot of effort for our date and I very much appreciated it.

I noticed Mrsexlover was extremely good looking and was dressed impeccably . He offered me a flute of champagne & I gave him my gift of a chocolate Easter egg, boxed and bowed.

We danced for awhile to some motown music to relax and chatted away. He had some very impressive dance moves and  a wonderful sense of humour.

We had chatted previously on the odd occasion as we have mutual friends & he is a regular at the AB&G.

He had also been an Orange Knight  on the battlefield  but in a different camp to  The English Knights & I.  The Gods  decreed we never  did meet on the epic Footy field last Summer,  which was a pity. It would have been a great victory for us  .

This , however,  was the first date we had shared. He was funny , complimentary and  very kindly put me at ease for the lap dance to come.

Then my dance began…  I swayed , shimmied and twirled and we both flirted outrageously.  I was a little devilish in the words I used to seduce & tease and he took it all wonderfully.

I think he enjoyed my dance, and the naughty  moves & fondles in my routine  😮

I finished  off  sitting astride him with a wonderful  snog  .  He is a devine kisser  :-*  and a wonderful host…

MrSexlover  is  certainly  a date to get on your list.  I had the best time at his cabin. 

Thank You  Knight of the Orange.  :-*  :-*  :-*

(  We may meet as Knights again on the opposing teams in the Summer of 2014  ,  England is doing very well in the qualifying rounds    which reminds me, I do need to retrieve my sword from a certain Gladiator… LOL )

mrsexlover
    Participant

As i heard a knock on my door and i opened it, is saw a stunnig looking Brandy comming in out of the freezing cold. How could this be easter, it was even colder then at christmas. Good thing i had the fireplace burning as she took off her coat. Underneath she did not wear much, nothing more then a basque and a mini skirt.

I offered her a glass of champange, perfectly chilled to the correct temperature. She accepted and while the music was playing softly we danced a little.

Brandy looked so good, all the right curves at the right places, i could not take my eyes off her while we danced. We chatted before but this was our first date.

Then she told me to sit on the couch and relax. Brandy started to move, teasing me with her body, wow she looked so hot  😮

As she put her finger in her mouth wetting it and rubbing it on her nipples i could see they became so hard that they start pooking thru the lace of her basque. Then she stepped even closer giving me a better look at that magnificent body of hers.

It was hard to control my self with Brandy's hot teasing and moves, but being the perfect gentleman i try to be i managed to do so. At the end of her routine she sad on my lap and we where kissing.  :-*  A wonderfull kisser and a perfect body, soft and silky as i could feel now that i had her in my hands.

Thanks Brandy for our perfect first date, i had such a perfect time i even forgot that i needed to go to bed because of my work the next day and it was far past that time when we finished  . Anyone who gets a date with you in secret events can call thereself very lucky , i know i will be entering again, just to get a change to meet you again on a date.

( Looking forward to meet as Knights on the battlefield in the Summer of 2014, we will be much more prepared this time around with some new young knights and a new King to lead them  )

Covems
    Participant

I met Miss Stone the other day and we managed to squeeze in my Secret Easter Foot Massage.  I had a lovely time getting to handle Miss Stone's pretty feet.  Massaging all the pressure points and even the back of her calf to massage and stretch the hamstring.

I told her about the Cheyenne method of foot rubs that I learned many years ago.  It's been a long time since I've given one, and I enjoyed reminiscing about them.  We discussed various things about AChat, other places and life in general.  Not to brag, but I showed remarkable self restraint and only clicked on the appropriate buttons.  I don't think she need to swat my hands once!

It was a little odd though…
    I had the feeling that we weren't alone.

It felt like somebody was watching us,
    and I couldn't help to wonder if Jayc had sent someone to spy.

Well… it was probably just my imagination,
    as Miss Stone never said a thing about it.

I want to thank Miss Stone for a very enjoyable date.  I always enjoy chatting with her, she's so gentle and kind and makes me appreciate the loveliness about her.  Thank you Miss Stone.

Covems

Kingdustin
    Participant

I Just had my Date with trike_riding. she is very fun loving women, we had great conversation that lasted for few hours. It was lot of fun getting to know her. It took a bit of time but we warm up to each other and had great time with each others company . I would in fact love to chat with her again sometime soon.

Thank you so much for lovely Date trike_riding.  :-*

sexilicious
    Participant

BEWARE COVEMS the hair standing on end saying someone is watching is never a good thing. you might look behind you and YIKES last words that come out of your mouth. so on the caution side BEWARE COVEMS BEWARE.

trike_riding
    Participant

: Thank you Kingdustin for the lovely conversation, dance and the fun also. I am not great at using my words but,  when you told me we had been there for awhile I did not even think about it. That was one of the best dates I have had on here and was nice to get to know you some and chat.  So much like just sitting around getting to know a new friend, I was tossing between interest and (mm lack of a better word) just hot and moved. you are very easy to be around and a perfect gentleman. It was a pleasure and I am glad to have met you.

sexyanjelina
    Participant

Just had my first date with khaten, and i really enjoyed it. Thanks for the foot rub, hoping to see more of you
    Now, i have the task of finding my other pursuer. i hope it is just as fun, i am glad i joined this community.
    Keep up the good work guys.
    Love,
    Anjelina

khaten
    Participant

The pleasure was all mine angelina! Glad you had fun, look forward to the next one!

hot_wolf69
    Participant

I met both my secret easter nat33 and Rukya to whom i was secret easter, and in both case it was a very enjoyable meetings. Thank you Guys for organizing such event, on my part it led me to meet in both cases someone i really appreciate spending time with in any capacity

Keep up the good work, thanks again and a round of huggies on the house !

Lover
    Participant

Thanks hot_wolf We like reading everyone is having fun and give our best to have more good ideas. Probably you will read one or two new soon

Anonymous

My first secret easter was a new and quite revealing experience.

After dropping a line to invite her on achat (and I found later that she had already made contact on the forum), I invited her to my place. we started by introductions, a smooth little dance and than sat down for a coffee and a chat. I can not hide that I was a kind of tense but she managed to ease that away with her feminine delicacy and rich dialogue.

I dropped on my knees to perform the leg massage which was quite relaxing (and I know now for both of us :p ). As we went on talking and probing each other while gently feeling her smooth legs and beautifully manicured feet, I  realised that I was getting unexpectingly … erm .. stimulated. When I felt her soft toes brushing my ……(CENSORED)……

I wish to thank NAT33 for the pleasant and enchanting time, and for giving me the chance to experience a different yet equally enjoyable coupling

hentaiboy69
    Participant

my my……..after 4 days of fever, i'm finally fine and ready for my secret date……sorry for the wait Khaten and Iamincharge!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.