Skip to content

Secret Easter

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Secret Easter

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Nat33
    Participant

My three appointments were spent wonderfully well for me.
    In order of appearance:
    Kingdustin: a connoisseur.
    hot_wolf69: a French Gentleman who taught me to love wolves.
    jondas: a Gentleman who speaks wonderful French and with whom I have a lot of talk before THE massage….

Grosses bises à tous les trois  :-*

Stone
    Participant

I I lock the door of Hyperion Homestead.  Jayc has gone to work & I have a secret Easter date with Covems.

“Now Sir Alfred, “ I say to one of my many gnomes round the place,  “ I don’t want you lot causing any trouble , while I’m gone, especially at the Inn with “Long Shanks”    He stares , silent & statuesque with his red bulbous nose, and I giggle at him. He has the look of a typical boozer. 

My gnomes arn’t really alive but sometimes when we have been out or when we wake up, I do wonder ,as I find them in some strange & unusual places…

I start up the truck Jayc had bought me and begin to drive down our long drive. I wind the window down to tell “ Wiggles” at the entrance  to look after the place & keep the other gnomes in check while I’m gone.  It’s sort of a tradition now and one of our “ Good Luck” rituals.

I arrive at Covems place.  It’s a wonderful  cabin in the mountains, very similar to our Hyperion,  except for all the gnomes of course and the lake we have at the back of ours with my studio and boathouse overlooking it.

Covems answers the door and makes me feel very welcome.  There are petals on the floor and a rose and teddy bear on a nearby table. 

He immediately makes me feel right at home and we are soon nattering  away like old friends.  He is a very interesting man and I find myself enthralled by his interesting chatter.  He tells about the rumours of the Yeti he thinks may live in his mountains.

He asks me to take a seat and  gently takes off my shoes for a much needed foot massage.  He decides on  an old traditional  “Cheyenne”  method of foot rubs.  It was so lovely and relaxing, I found myself shutting my eyes , enjoying  it very much , especially coupled with the tone of his wonderful American accent.  Covems has magical fingers and hit spots on my foot that were very pleasurable and soothing.

I thought,  at one point, I saw a Gnome hat at one of his windows but decided that his foot massage was so relaxing I must have gone into daydream mode. …

Our secret Easter date is over too soon,  the time has just fled as I enjoyed his pampering  and stimulating conversation. 

I get ready to leave and kiss him, …  “Thank You Mr Covems,  I had a wonderful  date indeed” 

I would highly recommend a visit to seem Mr Covems  and experience his delightful fingers. 

As I arrive back at Hyperion,  Wiggles seems to be facing the wrong way… and his face , a little redder..  I shake my head…  Now that’ s just silly..

Stone
    Participant

The following day,  is just as beautiful.  The snow is on the ground still but the sun is getting warmer and its evident  spring is on its way.

It makes your spirits uplift.  This time I am on my way to see Tangoracer for my secret Easter date. I am to perform  a lapdance for him. I was a little nervous and had read through  some tips carefully,  Brandy had kindly sent me,  from when I had to do such a performance  for Tightfit once at the AB&G.

Hopefully, I would not let her down and tangoracer  would enjoy his special Easter egg.

His penthouse suite is stunning. I arrive at his door and he invites me inside & takes my coat. We immediately hit it off.  He is English, like myself and his easy going, good nature soon has me relaxed.  He is the perfect host and pours me a glass of champagne.

I probably drink more than I should have, because by the time the music begins , I am feeling very happy and a little bolder than normal.

I take to my dancing spot readily in front of him and seductively undress to my black matching panties and bra, reflecting my happy mood.

Tangoracer is very complimentary about  my dance moves and this encourages me to enjoy my dance  even more.  I lose myself in the music ,  and the seductive words to accompany my lapdance, just seem to flow by themselves.

I enjoy the dance, very very much and I think tangoracer did too. 

I end the dance very happy and kiss him for his time and kindness and wonderful company.  One, long,  and hot snog.

Thank you Tangoracer very much.  It was my absolute pleasure to dance for you. 

Cheya
    Participant

My three appointments were spent wonderfully well for me.
    In order of appearance:
    Kingdustin: a connoisseur.
    hot_wolf69: a French Gentleman who taught me to love wolves.
    jondas: a Gentleman who speaks wonderful French and with whom I have a lot of talk before THE massage….

Grosses bises à tous les trois  :-*

Thats the wolfy effect, he is the most lovely and caring animal in the world :-*

Just wanted to report my secret easter date with lsdj

It was late evening and he invited me over into his lovely little apartment, we shared a couple of drinks and had really refreshing conversations, he had an interesting mindset and quite some stories to tell, it was a lot of fun to talk to him.

Even though it took him a while to find the foot massage pose … he did a very good job!

Unfortunately our chat was rather short due to rl commitments but he is definitley an aspiring masseur to recommend :o, keep it up and thanks for the massage

kisses

Brandybee
    Participant

I sit in the lobby waiting for my Secret Easter eggg date, glancing at my watch as I chat and mingle amongst friends…   he’s late… but ….he has this loveable Italian charm and sexy smile,  somehow, he will shower me with compliments, apologise profusely  and his mmm mmm mmm accent will just dissolve any little irritation I may have and I will swoon and enjoy every minute of his groveggglling…..

And sure enough, he arrives.. and  does not disappoint…  the Italian men just have this DNA strain in their blood , that leaves their targeted women bathed in a wash of smiles and affection and feeling like a Queen.

He whisks me off in his racy sports car, the wind blowing through my hair and the Freddie charm soaking delightfully into every female cell.

He invites me into his abode and immediately turns on his stereo to a delightful ballad and asks me to dance. It is the first time I have visited him, although we have chatted on numerous  occasions and we are comfortable friends.  I had even invited him to join our Forum Village in one of our chats and now he was an egggstablished resident.

Freddie is such a delightful  and entertaining companion and we chat about a variety of subjects before he sits me down to enjoy my Easter eggg foot massage.

Oh my, he tenderly takes off my shoes, bathes and washes my feet in warm, sea salted water and gently massages them in the water before drying each one on a fluffy towel.

That was indeed a hint of things to come.  He massaged each section of my foot in almond oil, easing the tension, manipulating each toe tenderly but firmly, and I was in Foot Massage Heaven.

I felt my eyes shutting as he just hit the right spots to relax the aches and pains of the day ,completely away.  As he worked those magic fingers and thumbs, circling and pressing at just the right depth, we chatted about a variety of subjects.  He gave each foot the same attention and then worked up my calves to my knees & back down my legggs again.

It was an amazingly relaxing date and Freddie was a complete gentleman.  He is a very charming and entertaining man.

Surprisingly,  time just fled by and before we knew it,  my foot massage had lasted 2 hours!!!.  We chuckled when we realised and I teased Freddie , that my claim to fame would be….

“ I roomed Freddie and he actually completed a no sex fabulous foot massage “    He is a red blooded man after all and his rooms not usually so tame, or so I’m led to believe,   ( winking )

Ladies, May I present  FREDDIE  the Foot massage connoisseur ….  attentive, relaxing, soothing, a fabulous dancer and  holds very interesting conversations…  be careful of that time warp …

You really should fix up a date with him, I can’t recommend him enough.

tangoracer
    Participant

I open the door of my Pent House to found the absolutely stunning Miss Stone standing in the hallway.
    I invite her in and take her coat to reveal her gorgeous figure.
    I lead Miss Stone into my Pent House and offer her a perfectly chilled glass of Dom Perignon 1976. I give Miss Stone the guided tour as we sip your champagne and end at the sofa's we set and chat some more and I refill Miss Stone's glass and we chat to get to know each other.

After the second glass Miss Stone's nerves had calmed and she had started to relax and asked me to put some music on for her dance.

Standing in front of my she moves slowly to the soft Jazz playing on the sound system. I can't take my eyes off her body watching her move and sway in time with the soft sounds.
    I watch as she slowly removes her dress letting it full to the floor revealing a beautiful black matching bra and panties set.

My eyes are mixed on her body (WOW what a body) turning her back to me Miss Stone removes her bra and cups her breasts in her hands as she turns back to face me and removes them one at a time

A big smile on my face I have to move in my seat to try hide how much I'm liking Miss Stones dance.

After watching Miss Stone's dance I loss track of the time.

Miss stone come close and sits on my lap and we kiss that turns into a full snog to finish the dance.

Miss Stone
    The Pleasure of your dance and company was all mine and you have no need to ever be nervous about doing a lap dance to anyone
    The student has leant well and had a great teacher so my score Miss Stone is 15/10 the same as your teacher

Thank you for a great night and a great dance.

PS
    There is a shoulder massage coming your way soon

Anonymous

Since the event is supposed to be 'Secret' as its title incinuates, I suggest that the couples draw should be sent by PM to givers. I know this might mean a bunch of more work to our admins but I think it can increase excitement

Nat33
    Participant

It's a good idea Jondas.

And also send it to the receiver if not the receiver may receive many requests no ?
    For example, I want to go in room with someone who is in the list but I am not designated … I send him a PM telling him that I am her partner for the “secret coconut” 
    Ah yes… but after it's not a surprise for the receiver.
    Forget what I just said 

old_goat
    Participant

I think there guys are really on to something exciting.
    When can we get started?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Since the event is supposed to be 'Secret' as its title incinuates, I suggest that the couples draw should be sent by PM to givers. I know this might mean a bunch of more work to our admins but I think it can increase excitement

First, let me clarify we are not admins (my self, Lover, Brandy and Bear) but moderators who are simple users of AChat like everyone else!

Second…..Jondas suggestion can be done but we had a poll about this and it came out

Should Secret Valentine be really secret?

Yes 10 (18.2%)
    No 24 (43.6%)
    I don't mind 21 (38.2%)

so, we had follow this line for the Secret Easter. If you want to change the rules and make the couple secret, we can talk again about this!

Lover
    Participant

What HB doesnt know, as we havent talked yet today, we are planning a secret event. Two members offered to do it and it will start soon.
    It's based on this idea with same/similar rules but more secret.
    So.. check forum frequently

Anonymous

@ HB , I didnt know about the poll and apologies for 'admins', won't happen again :p

@ Lover, that's some good piece of news, keep us posted!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

No problem, Jondas……i just want to clarify we are not admin to don't create confusion in the new users who join us! I'll repeat: me, Brandybee, Lover and Bear are moderators of the forum, but we are not part of the staff of AChat, we are simple users who were choose by them to help themm in keeping he forum under controll.

Bear
    Participant

Truth in advertising.. lol.. indeed “secret”  throws the idea off a bit… good points jondas.

perhaps we should rename these something else… like “Easter mixer” a chance to openly pair up casually with forum members.

Lover
    Participant

The name is based on the idea of Secret Santa. Secret Santa is one translation for a way to play it in Germany. The german name doesnt have “secret” in it but all translators did it.
    Well, secret is that you don't know WHO you will get until the couples are drawn. As the secret-events are popular and well known now, I would keep the name. The next secret event will be more secret and probably called blinde date as suggested.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.