Skip to content

Secret Santa

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Secret Santa

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Prias… Covems you two want to borrow the camel suit? … maybe you can find a Jasmine to ride…

Rukya
    Participant

to me its good first round someone i never met or talked in game ( nice ) and second round a friend i talked with but never roomed

Now just let me know when you are on at least one day before 

islandsun
    Participant

Santa baby I`ve been a very good girl this year !
    So hurry down my chimney to night > lol

Health and happiness  to everyone ! Today and every day !

Encase I dont` get to see or talk w my friends have a Merry Christmas ! From bottom of my heart !

For you couples out there play a game wur partner > both have x mass stockings w 12 little notes , you`d like partner to do in the bedroom.

Butcher block table , dinnig room table , stairwells garage , shop , ladies > throw those pillows on the floor give your guy a x- mass show

Smile  xxx Sunny 

freddie
    Participant

hey i'm getting nervous like a boy before his 1st date,i better do some training on foot massage be4…..
    what a funny thing this secret santa…. HO HO HO where r my feet?

islandsun
    Participant

Ok so Dutchslut and James Dean  hey ! both new to me > Hi

Lydiarose
    Participant

hey to jayc and Freddie

tangoracer
    Participant

OMG

You talk about being nervous   

I'v been talking and posting to and with Miss Brandybee for over 6 mouths and in that time the only invite to a room was in the middle of our first chat and that was done by mistake.

So how nervous am I     :   :-*

Anonymous

You're nervous? I've never danced naked in Achat or real life for anyone.

I have to find a choreographer quickly.

Mollie
    Participant

Covems
    Change: Everyone gets and gives… I switched you and Mollie.

Darn it all.  Why didn't you switch Covems and Prias?  I wanted that foot massage!  And now Covems won't tell me what the peppermint stick was for, unless I do certain things.

Cheya.  I'm ready anytime you are. 

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Masaru88
    Participant

@All_For_You be ready for the best foot rub ever on our date 

@Pafe Alright hope you aren't shy about giving a lap dance to me…don't worry I don't bite

Happy Holidays everyone hope everyone ready to give and receive there “gifts” 

mrsexlover
    Participant

I will wait my turn, Sexi is moving and has not internet and i think Jane needs her rest now franky is here, but no worries i know things will be ok in the end

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Are we supposed to do round one first then round two?  Or doesn't that matter?

@Slaved…  Let me know when you want to get together.  I'll make myself available for you.

@Masaru88  I'm not shy    I just wish I had a sexy pair of boudoir shoes for the dance.

Merry Christmas

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Satoire
    Participant

HB… I am so looking forward to this.  I love a good dance.

Rukya… Let me know when is a good time for you.  I'm looking forward to this, too. 

prias
    Participant

Don't worry Masaru, our Dear Pafe is NOT shy at all kiss Honey and merry Xmas for you and Satoire

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm in the weekend , before 21 h ( european time ) , and in the week i'm free most of the time  

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.