Skip to content

Secret Santa

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Secret Santa

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

awwww,  you would both look so cute  &  cuddly … … mmmm , could even get a camel ride off you..  we'd all be lining up    ,  with a riding crop.. maybe hehe

It would just be so funny if one of you had to dress up as a girl to give the other a foot massage and of course you post the experience here for our enjoyment …  I got the fit of giggles just thinking about it … deep voices, make up, the works… I can just see it now 

tangoracer
    Participant

Welcome to the fun house Rigs6

Hope you like what you find here and join in

I would say pop into the Bar & Grill its a happening place but there's a bit of a party for a great man going on at the moment

but the first drink is always on the house

Lover
    Participant

ROFL bear… I will be in front

Rigs6, welcome oto this forum. Thanks for joining this funny game and also read and answer all the other topics

Bear
    Participant

You were front in the horse accusing me of getting too familiar…

Though I am not that certain I want you behind me…

Lover
    Participant

We both have to trust each other   I already can see covems coming up with a joke about farts…

Patricia1975
    Participant

Hi Lover, and all Achat Fans. You Can Sign me In , im on My Way to Secret Santa.
    Big Wet Kisses from Patricia

sexilicious
    Participant

mmmm Lover and Bear like that can i join in too then hehehehe

Lover
    Participant

Updated list

1. All_for_you
    2. Bear
    3. Brandybee
    4. Cheya
    5. Concerto
    6. Covems
    7. Hentaiboy
    8. Jayc
    9. Jemstar
    10 Lover
    11 Lydiarose
    12 Marylin
    13 Mollie
    14 Pafe
    15 Patricia1975
    16 Prias
    17 Rigs6
    18 Rukya
    19 Satoire
    20 Sexilicious
    21 Slaved
    22 Stone
    23 ThunderSax
    24 Tangojane
    25 Tangoracer

Masaru88
    Participant

Hope its not too late to add myself into this list since i see a few people i know on there

julian1976
    Participant

Sounds like a good idea,could be fun,the sales office girls do “Secret Santa”,last year i got a sock,not a pair,just one
    I was expecting someone to cut one of my legs off for xmas.

Lover
    Participant

@ Masaru: No it's not too late, the entry is open until the end of next week.

@ If you want someone to cut off one leg, I'm sure you will find a volunteer here

Thanks to both for joining.

Brandybee
    Participant

I''ll  pull your leg instead Julian1976      –  welcome to Forum  .  Please look around and see some other topics that may take your interest  and post your ideas and views. 

Glad you joined up here ….. all this gifting is going to make for fun and Good cheer…  Merry Christmas HO HO HO   

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm i was thinking of something tonight . We have the gift for women , we have the gift for men , but what can offer a tg to a woman and a woman to a tg ?

In the FS lap dance , its the tg who is dancing if i remember ( if not , tg have nothing to offer to a woman )

And second , there is no FS footfetish pose , so how could it work in case FS gift ?

Brandybee
    Participant

If that happens I guess one will to make a temporary free user  avi lol  to  fit the pose …  the problem will arise if nether have the pose but we will sort that out as we go,  life is full of hurdles  lol   

Have faith …  theres always away round it some how   

mrsexlover
    Participant

Yeah why not i like to join the Secret Santa, Santa is not big as his cousin Sinterklaas in holland but i join anyway  

modify : he i made it to a 100

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.