Skip to content

Secret Valentine

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Secret Valentine

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 285 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

I  was thinking about the next secret… when Pafe gave the  heavy hint to Valentine's Day   So …. Here it is

Secret Valentine

Same rules as Secret Santa:
    – If you agree to join up,  you are agreeing to offer  a lap or pole dance if you're a girl and a foot massage if you're a guy
    – I draw the couples – everyone once is a giver and once a receiver
    – Be aware,  there is NO DISCRETION when drawing partners,….  you can have a  partner who is MALE, FEMALE or SHEMALE. 
    –  Guys will perform a foot massage, girls will perform a lap dance or pole dance.  If necessary,  if a pose does not exist, the receiver of the gift will    make a temporary avatar for the gift to be performed 
    – You can enter until February, then I will close the list and draw the couples
    – The couples have to make the date and it would be nice to post here afterwards

This is meant to be fun and encouraging  the Community Spirit Of Our Forum Village so spread the CUPID CHEER, our little Cherub Angel with his friendship bow & arrows   

Its about meeting new friends of all genders    and  I REALLY HOPE I GET BEAR THIS TIME ROUND I MISSED OUT AT CHRISTMAS 

( See who edited   hehehe )

Brandybee
    Participant

Well, following the success  of Secret Santa and  reading all the fun posts … I just got to join up again…  how can I not …

And Lover , Bear …  I know how much you want to give each other those foot massages … wonder which one will dress up as a GIRLY  :

Count me in   

1  LOVER   
    2   BRANDYBEE   
    3  BEAR       

tangoracer
    Participant

tango is in Brandy

4 tangoracer

Masaru88
    Participant

I'm in

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I was hesitant about Secret Santa. I wasn't sure what it was all about. I kind of regret it now.
    Count me in.  :-*

Brandybee
    Participant

Welcome into the mix  Momma_ Andrea   … OMG   its so much fun  and you cant help but make friends across the genders …

For those of you who are hesitant, speak to the volunteers who have tried it &  go read  the posts in the below topic :-

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Events / Secret Santa

Its spreads Good Cheer across our Forum Village   

Welcome back Masaru88 & Tangoracer    Good to see you are back for more too 

Alita
    Participant

I'll be happy to join in sounds like fun

mrsexlover
    Participant

Count me in as well 

Though i'm still waiting for my secret Santa's i know i will get them in the end, so Yes

Rukya
    Participant

i'll wait to have the oportunity to give and to get my secret santa gift before come in this one

Lydiarose
    Participant

I'm in, can it be up to the two people to do what they like in the Secret Valentine

Lover
    Participant

I'm in, can it be up to the two people to do what they like in the Secret Valentine

If both agree, yes. We have chosen dance and massage to have something without sex in room. The dance is not good because it's less giving and all the other poses are too sex-oriented.

Covems
    Participant

Hehe… So much fun!!

I'm in… should I buy my boxes of chocolates now?

Lover
    Participant

Yes, buy chocolates and flowers

List

1. Lover
    2. Brandybee
    3. Bear
    4. tangoracer
    5. Marilyn
    6. Masaru88
    7. Momma_Andrea
    8. Alita
    9. mrsexlover
    10 Lydiarose
    11 Covems

Wow, just few hours on and already 11! Last time we had 32 – can we top it?

Anonymous

How can I not?

And, I reserve the right to take photos to embarrass my partner…err…I mean to sell in order to keep prem…err…I mean purely for my own prurient interest

Cheya
    Participant

Mwah…  count me in    

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 285 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.