Skip to content

Secret Valentine

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Secret Valentine

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 285 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

i was little more lucky than marilyn , i had my santa gift , but unfortunately i was unable to meet the one to who i had to give mine , and as i said in the santa topic , with the valentine starting soon , the santa will be ended to me

Lover
    Participant

The list is closed now. Couples will be published soon

Lover
    Participant

RATAPLAN….

TATTATATATATATATATATATATAAAAAAAAAAAAA

“In the name of AChat, the forum and the crazy Gods I may to tell you the couples for Secret Valentine. Each one offers a lap dance (if girl) or a foot massage (if guy). Always the first name is the giver.
    It's on you to make a date – you can use pm here in forum or talk in game. I remind you: Both accept there is nothing more then the dance/the massage. Only if both want it they can do whatever they want – talk, dance or drink coffee

Lover
    Participant

Round 1

toby2233 – PinkRose
    All_for_you – Luctor
    Sladkata – ssgt
    Jessiku – Rabbie
    Satoire – maliscious101
    CondomGirl – slow2dayandu
    hilari – Masaru88
    Brandybee – prias
    Lydiarose – Hentaiboy69
    Tom4you – dutchy
    stevemag – Marinap
    Lover – Momma_Andrea
    Patricia1975 – Rukya
    tangoracer – Drummer_Guy
    valyne90 – Substeve
    Jeanona31 – Jayc
    Mollie – diomedes
    Stone – DoubleF
    bluedenim – bear
    Cheya – andrews511
    mercer78 – Pafe
    Freddie – Tangojane
    Marilyn – DeltaTen
    Concerto – Covems
    Driso – kaylee69
    Adera – piratee
    cogbill – A123lolo
    gbs0522 – Alita
    sophie93 – Theman4tit4
    jay9 – sexilicious
    mrsexlover – mooncalf

Who is first person in round 1 is second person in round 2 and vice versa. Of course you can have round 2 before round 1.

Lover
    Participant

Round 2

PinkRose – Jessiku
    Luctor – Valyne90
    Masaru88 – Tom4you
    Rabbie – Sladkata
    Maliscious – Adera
    slow2dayandu – Cheya
    kaylee69 – Driso
    prias – Laydiarose
    Hentaiboy69 – sophie93
    dutchy – bluedenim
    Marinap – mrsexlover
    Momma_Andrea – tangoracer
    Rukya – Marilyn
    Drummer_Guy – CondomGirl
    Substeve – Satoire
    Jayc – Patricia1975
    diomedes – Lover
    DoubleF – Brandybee
    bear – All_for_you
    andrews511 – Stone
    Pafe – gbs0522
    Tangojane – jay9
    DeltaTen – Mollie
    Covems – stevemag
    Ssgt – DoubleF
    piratee – Jeanona31
    mooncalf – mercer78
    Alita – cogbill
    Theman4tit4 – hilari
    A123lolo – Concerto
    sexilicious – Freddie

Rukya
    Participant

Yayy , lucky Paddle Queen 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

you are, Rukya! but take your paddle away from the bum of the ladies!  :

Lover
    Participant

It's great to see you're happy Rukya I know, not everyone will be glad… sorry diomedes for getting me…lol

Lover
    Participant

The rules:
    – If you agree to join up,  you are agreeing to offer  a lap or pole dance if you're a girl and a foot massage if you're a guy
    – I draw the couples – everyone once is a giver and once a receiver
    – Be aware,  there is NO DISCRETION when drawing partners,….  you can have a  partner who is MALE, FEMALE or SHEMALE.
    –  Guys will perform a foot massage, girls will perform a lap dance or pole dance.  If necessary,  if a pose does not exist, the receiver of the gift will    make a temporary avatar for the gift to be performed  Smiley
    – You can enter until February, then I will close the list and draw the couples
    – The couples have to make the date and it would be nice to post here afterwards
    – Both agree just for the dance/massage – only if both want more they can do whatever they want

This is meant to be fun and encouraging  the Community Spirit Of Our Forum Village so spread the CUPID CHEER, our little Cherub Angel with his friendship bow & arrows  Grin

Adera
    Participant

I don't really know the people I've been paired with, but I sent them a message so that they'll find me easier at least.

Lover
    Participant

I also have messaged my two partners and now i'm waiting for their answers. Momma_Andrea and diomedes, i'm ready

Anonymous

I don't really know the people I've been paired with, but I sent them a message so that they'll find me easier at least.

Well hello you kind of do know me alittle. I will try my best to make your valintines present good, and you can be firm with me, I know I wonder off and talk a lot sometimes too. oxoxox I think you even wished me a happy b-day too. anyhow i'll say hello soon.

Adera
    Participant

Well hello you kind of do know me alittle. I will try my best to make your valintines present good, and you can be firm with me, I know I wonder off and talk a lot sometimes too. oxoxox I think you even wished me a happy b-day too. anyhow i'll say hello soon.

Isn't it Cheya to whom you're giving a foot massage?

Anonymous

opps so sorry to the both of you lady's. I must be more tired than I thought,( and I wasn't even parying) i'll check and make sure I have said hi to cheya . thank you

Marilyn
    Participant

😮  😮

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 285 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.