Skip to content

Secret Valentine

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Secret Valentine

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 285 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

If anybody of your partners is not available or doesn't answer to your try to make a date, also post it here. We try to fix it as soon as possible.
    Also think about posting here when you had your date.

I know some members have left or are not available at the moment. If you don't have an answer of your partner yet, post it here. We make a list and you'll get a new partner.

If you read your name on this list and are back tell us.

Missed members
    Drummer_Guy
    Patricia1975

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm if patricia1975 is not disponible i'll be patient to have my secret valentine 

tangoracer
    Participant

@ Lover and Rukya

Drummer_Guy was my partner for I was meant to give a foot massage to.

So Rukya there's a foot massage up for grabs if you want it

hope to hear from you soon.

mmwahhhh

mercer78
    Participant

If anybody of your partners is not available or doesn't answer to your try to make a date, also post it here. We try to fix it as soon as possible.
    Also think about posting here when you had your date.

I know some members have left or are not available at the moment. If you don't have an answer of your partner yet, post it here. We make a list and you'll get a new partner.

If you read your name on this list and are back tell us.

Missed members
    Drummer_Guy
    Patricia1975

Like I said I have been having trouble arranging my date with mooncalf but I don't she's left its just a timing problem.  I've been trying to get on as often as I can so far to no avail but I'll keep trying and keep you posted.

Bear
    Participant

Well I had a wonderful time with All_for_you though we were cut short by RL before I could work down to massaging her feet.  :

All_for_you
    Participant

To all the people that put there names down to do a secret event please stay around to do it

@ Lover can you add Luctor to your NO SHOW list please

Which means there is is a hot lap dance up for grabs 

ps

Hay Bear may be we could work it for you to rub my feet to  heh eheh eheh …..

Lover
    Participant

Thanks for the name and also for your hint to everyone

Missed members
    Drummer_Guy
    Patricia1975
    Luctor

mercer78
    Participant

I think I've resigned myself to the fact that my date with mooncalf isn't going to happen no ones fault just one of those things timezones and all. I've tried to get on as often as I can but it hasn't helped oh well.

Bear
    Participant

all-for -one… you calling for a “do over”?

A mod's work is never done..

sexilicious
    Participant

I was working in the maid department today when we got a call from Freddie. He was desperately needing a maid to come and clean his house, and as I was the only gal back from cleaning houses that morning, I got to go and clean his house. Upon arrival, I could see why he needed the place cleaned up. It seemed like there was things knocked off tables and swept off any flat surface. Pillows were strewn all over. There also was clothes all over the place. It looked like a tornado had swept through knocking all the things off.

After the introduction, Freddie asked if I wanted a little dance around his place, so I could see what it all looked like. He took my hand in his and drew me close. He lead me from one room to the next showing me his place as we danced to the music that seemed to be throughout the house. As we went throughout the house, I noticed that only one room was a mess and that was the living room where we started out. When we finished the tour, he took me back to the living room and told me some specifics he would like done while I was cleaning up the room.

As I begin to pick up the room and put it back together, I glanced over and noticed Freddie had sat down on the couch and was watching me cleaning up the place. At first, I thought he was just making sure I was putting things in the right spot. However, at one of my glances over in his direction, I noticed he was trying to adjust the way he was sitting, but before he had completely gotten comfortable again I saw that he was starting to get hard. I couldn't help myself. I smiled mischievously and turned towards him.

Slowly, I peeled my maid outfit off leaving the stockings on making sure to fold the clothes neatly and slowly placing them on the chair. Walking over closer to the couch where I stand right in front of Freddie, I place one foot up on the couch beside him stroking my leg softly. I asked if he didn't mind me leaving the stockings on which he didn't seem to mind as his eyes were roaming the naked body.

After stroking my legs for a bit, I moved up and massaged my breasts emphasizing that area but Freddie's eyes still were watching all over, so I got closer to give him a better look of my breasts. I even started to rub them against his face, so he couldn't miss them at all. I then turned around and picked up a few more items on the floor giving him a great view of the backside. I finished going around the place picking things up making sure Freddie had a fantastic view the entire time.

After I finished picking things up off the floor, I came over and licked his face softly seeing his response. Seeing that he didn't tell me no I got bolder and let him touch me a bit and started to kiss him on the lips. He then picked me up and carried me over to his bedroom for some fun.

…………..

Definitely worthwhile to get Freddie, we had a great couple hours together.

trike_riding
    Participant

I think Condomgirl  is gone too. I have even written her here and no answer. we ran into each other once but she was busy chatting with some one and I told her to go ahead and finish with her game, since we could chat some other time.

Lover
    Participant

CondomGirl has been in forum less then one week ago – I think she just is busy, but will send her message too.

freddie
    Participant

i wanna thank and make my compliments to Sexilicious for the wonderful dance she gave me
    so sexy and so hot that the temperature go tup so much causing the alarm fire to start…fortunately i dont have yet the rain system !
    it has been a great time..but i have a remark: she came to clear up my apartament but when she left it was worste than before….
    and more…she also left her panties on my couch !
    well….i'm gonna call the maid department……….

ty Sexilicious for your great secret valentine

Brandybee
    Participant

For the information of the participants who missed it first time round –    Partners are shown on page 14

Covems
    Participant

This is way late in getting posted… my apologies to all, as I was called away.

My Secret Valentine

We made our arrangements and met in AChat land on a beach.  The surf was rolling in gently and the soft sound muffled the beating of my heart's excitement.  My secret Valentine, Concerto was with me, about to bestow her secret gift to me.

We sat and conversed for a while, talking of our visions for AChat, and what we would each like to see be developed in the upcoming year.  We expressed ourselves with jokes and softened the air around us.

Once comfortable, she began her dance.  I sat, mesmerized by her charming movements, transfixed by the sensuality she exhuded, and perhaps transformed by the experience.  I relaxed… as did she… she climbed onto my lap, my hands wanted to explore, but they didn't.

She put a leg on my shoulder and ran her hand the length of her leg, my hands wanted to explore with her hand, but they didn't.

Concerto placed her foot on the bench, next to me, and again ran her hand over her leg, and again, my hands wanted to explore, but they didn't.

Once again she climbed onto my lap, and this time our lips explored each other's lips.  Soft… sensuous… full of warmth.

Even though I was the receipent of the Secret Valentine, my desire to explore, to experience, led me to offer a foot massage.  Which, to my delight, Concerto agreed to.  Now was my chance to explore with my hands the way I had been tempted to do earlier.

Thank you Concerto. 

I was so captivated by Concerto's sensuality that I, Covems, forgot to take pictures.  Alas… even though those images are burned into my memory, I have none to share with the Village.

I am going to sign up for the Secret Easter, and in doing so, I am wondering if the Moderator of the event could be bribed to pair us up again….  Hmmmmm…

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 285 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.