Skip to content

Seemingly online, but disconnected

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Seemingly online, but disconnected

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

Seemingly online, but disconnected

I am not sure if anyone has noticed it (well some have otherwise i wouldn’t mention it), but apparently there is a kind of glitch when the connection with AChat’s servers is lost. When chatting after logging in or even when in a room, the connection gets broken but you are not logged out of the game automatically. It is as if you are still connected. you can choose actions within the chosen pose, write, but there is no reaction from the other end. The other end is tossed out of the room and finds the partner that was selected, to be logged off.

It has happened to more as one friend and with some a few times within a short span of time. So the question iis, has anyone else experienced this? If so, I will send it to support

Rukya
    Participant

yes it happens sometimes and it was talked about in another topic who seem have be lost somewhere in the forum 

One day i was near to lost a friend cause of this . She didnt apreciate that i “dont anwser” . Fortunately , she letted me explain her that was a bug 

Marilyn
    Participant

Funny you mentioning it, Tight.
    It's happening to me several times, honestly…
    Thank you for bringing it up.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh, i had experienced it few months ago……recently, just a freeze the other night when i was with Az….

Lover
    Participant

Yes i also noticed it and as Rukya said we talked about. Though i cant change actions, pose or even exit room. But my ava is moving in current action and i can send messages but dont get an answer.

Covems
    Participant

It was happening to me a lot.  Then I re-installed AChat and haven't had any problems since.  The glich may have come through in an update… sometimes those things happen.

jayc
    Participant

i had the same thing happening a few weeks ago. but its been running  well of late

mrsexlover
    Participant

Seen it happening too, but just like jayc not for some time now

TightFit74
    Participant

So concluding, the best advice is to download the latest version and install (saving your ignore list and chat history) and the problem should be solved.. I'll spread the word..

Thanks!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Dunno if it help, Tight……for me, how the problem appear, it disappear, all by itself

Brandybee
    Participant

I have had it happen to me too,  it's quite funny when I am on a role. …    Thought he was enjoying himself.  ROFLMAO …..

But no there I am talking to myself …..  😮

bluedenim
    Participant

Oh yes, I've had it happen to me too, but I do seem to have a lot of trouble with my connection….. I have to go and find them to apologize to when I eventually realize and hope they haven't taken it personally……….

*SIGH*

sm3369
    Participant

Problems in rooms.

Have any of you had any problems with your entire room losing it’s functionality in the middle of a session?

This has happened to me on several occasions already

My partner & I will be in my room. Suddenly, she stops responding, I can’t change poses, can’t change actions, & I can’t even exit the room properly.

I have to force Achat to shut down & restart it again.

When I finally do get back online, my partner tells me she never saw the last few lines I had typed.

This began to happen around May, & has been very annoying when it does happen

Has anyone else had this issue?

Lover
    Participant

I know what you're talking about and we had talked about here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1912.0.html

The last answer was covems:
    It was happening to me a lot.  Then I re-installed AChat and haven't had any problems since.  The glich may have come through in an update… sometimes those things happen.

Seems just this can solve the problem.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It happend to me yesterday but cause my connection get down.

Anyway, in the past, i had see it too many time but recently, no more. maybe it's an update problem!?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.