Skip to content

Seemingly online, but disconnected

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Seemingly online, but disconnected

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

it happened to me saturday , but as i'm used to it now , when i see 5 lines without anwsers i know its bugging

Lover
    Participant

It's easy to find out: You can write and send the messages but you can't change actions or pose. You also cannot use “exit room”. I don't room much at the moment so I don't know if it still happens to me but obviously the problem still exists.

slaved
    Participant

I have this problem too. Often ( and that almost make me stop rooming  for it is very frustrating. )

I did re-install the Dreamworld's client twice, checked my firewalls to allow access , clean my temporary files, cookies ( in fact that how I lost my password with my previous “Chien_lubrik” access ) degrag my hard disk , try on a connected line insteed of WIFI … no help.

jayc
    Participant

it has happened to me also, but not of late. i got in the habit of moving  the speed bar a bit, if the chatting stopped. if you cant adjust the speed bar you are locked up. i suspect its a server overload glitch and maybe only occurs when the site is real busy?

Anonymous

A regular occurrence, at least once a week. Often preceded by a flinching like movement of partner.

pegah
    Participant

hi
    after installed windoes 8 i get problem in the room and movement is very slow. also mous is get slow. any help?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

pegah, welcome in this forum!

About your problem, sorry i can't help you cause i have seven installed and i know nothing about 8…..

Rukya
    Participant

i think W8 is need adjustments , by exemple if someone install W8 , he/she have no more access to SL ( another game ) so maybe its the same kind of problems you have pegah .

Oh i forgot , welcome say hello to medjai if you see him  :-*

Kingdustin
    Participant

I know this old post but this as happen to me few weeks ago. as  the cause been found or is it being worked on?

Lover
    Participant

Covems solved this problem after reinstalling.

It was happening to me a lot.  Then I re-installed AChat and haven't had any problems since.  The glich may have come through in an update… sometimes those things happen.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.