Skip to content

Selecting and purchasing poses, as well as customizing them.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Selecting and purchasing poses, as well as customizing them.

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Max Alefz
    Participant

There are quite a lot of beautiful and wonderful sex positions in this game… but alas, when purchasing, it is absolutely unclear what the player is buying? – in Russia this is called a “cat in a tied and closed bag / кот в мешке”, when a store offers a product with a minimal description, incomprehensible functionality and characteristics (

Therefore, the first proposal to change the interface for purchasing a pose. Make a video with different variations of this pose, and the best method is to give the player, upon purchase, to try the pose himself – through “quic demo with”. Moreover, show the choice of different variations, both for the male partner and for the female partner (partner No. 1 and partner No. 2).

Now the poses themselves in the playroom during erotic role-playing play (ERG). Depending on the partners’ plot, the pose should start from “different places” – from different initial options. Let’s say for me to immediately insert my penis into a woman’s vagina – this is not entirely correct, even if she is psychologically ready for this and asks 🙂 – the start of the pose can begin with another variation of it from those available in this position.

Therefore, the second suggestion is to set up the initial variation of a specific pose.

I think it won’t be very difficult to do this, besides, all these interface elements are already in the game and already exist and work well.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.