Skip to content

Sereph. Girl that likes to play virtually

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Personal Ads Sereph. Girl that likes to play virtually

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sereph
    Participant

I am a real life girl with a real life boyfriend.
    He doesn’t want me showing real pics or using skype and personally i don’t want to show off either. It is a virtual chat program.

I like bondage. It makes me turn on to be tied up. I’m tired of guys being nice or wanting to be controlled.
    I get turn on by a man being strong and aggressive.
    I like it here because I can have fun and play without worry of sexual disease, showing off my body, and able to live in a fantasy world.
    I also enjoy playing dress up I have tons of outfits bought.

If you like me please message me and talk before you send a random invite or ask to have me as your friend.
    Talk before going into a room.
    I know I may sound like a bitch sometimes but this is a place where i feel comfortable with my sexual fetish with other men.
    If you don’t like it oh well. If you do we can have fun.

p.s. my nickname is Barbie and i love pink

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Sereph, welcome in the mad forum of AChat!

And let me say you this……i'm sure lots of people, here, will be more then happy know you better! fewl free to take a look around and help us in the hard work of keeping this place and AChat goimng better!

Brandybee
    Participant

Welcome Sereph to our Forum Village,  I'm sure you will meet guys to fullfill your fantasies 

Take a look around at the other topics and please post any views or ideas you may have.

We have a few fun games at times too,  check out the Eurovision Song Contest Sweey Stake and sign up if you are interested 

Who knows you just might be given the winning country 

Forum Home Page /  Organizations & Events / Events  /  Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Sweep Stake.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2479.0.html

All forum members are invited to have a little flutter in the sweep stake game of chance

tangoracer
    Participant

Welcome Sereph

you have join the mad world of the Achat forum village have fun looking and join in

Take a walk down the Bar and Grill and see old Joe  for your first drink its on the house

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.