Skip to content

Serious bug affecting status and messages – seems to be spreading

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Serious bug affecting status and messages – seems to be spreading

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lonemilf
    Participant

For about a week now, I’ve had a very weird problem with my Achat account. Whenever I log out or just close the game, it doesn’t let my account sign out and turn red. Instead, it changes my status to NXT and still keeps me in green. It stays like this until I log on again. While it’s like this, any messages sent to me appear to go through, but are never received! In practice, this means that I can only receive messages while online 🙁 It also means that friends have been writing to me in vain and wondering why they don’t hear back 🙁 🙁

Recently, I’ve seen other accounts that seem to have similar issues (although sometimes the status is Amber NXT instead), and I know of at least one other confirmed case. It could even be happening to you, since you can’t see it yourself while logged in.

I have never downloaded or installed NXT, so that is not the cause.
    I have done a full re-download and re-install of the Achat client, which had no effect on this.

Naturally, I’ve reported this to Achat Support, but I haven’t heard anything from them yet.

I figured this could be useful for others to know about.

JessiCapri
    Participant

Hi lonemilf!

This happened to Vaughan once that we are aware. He sent a note to support like you did and it has not happened again. I know that at one time it was an issue for those using NEXT. They’d log out but still show on line. AChat corrected it.

You’ve done the right thing with notifying Support. Please keep us all updated should you get a response from Support.

Thanks!
    JessiCapri

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.