Skip to content

MF. Pose Review – 66. Sex Rodeo

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF. Pose Review – 66. Sex Rodeo

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

This pose would have made a lot more sense if done on a trampoline.

@ Unhealer “circus clown” LMAO

thx Adera…

islandsun
    Participant

well really guys some are lame but they use it any way  ,like come on  69 the standing one  !

If there was a guy out there to ride like that > And could take it > whoa Doggy ! HEHEHEHE

Can`t they use  kama Sutra charts !

@ Unhealer > hmmm let me guess The girl`s always on top > doing all the work > and you just lie there w evil grin on your face ! hehehehehe

too funny ! 

jessiku
    Participant

this pose is really silly to have on achat

inazuma
    Participant

kinda disproves the myth that the dev team use live models… no man, unless hes a body builder trained in yoga, could hold that pose for longer than 30 seconds before curling up on the floor in agony. Its a sign that they are running out of ideas.

So while some poor straight guy is fucking his way to a Chiropractor, i cant even kiss a guy like a normal human being in the game…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Are you sure “silly” is the right word!?

Janine Dee
    Participant

I have to add to the congrats to Bear.

And to the agreeing with inazuma.

Unhealer
    Participant

well really guys some are lame but they use it any way  ,like come on  69 the standing one  !

If there was a guy out there to ride like that > And could take it > whoa Doggy ! HEHEHEHE

Can`t they use  kama Sutra charts !

@ Unhealer > hmmm let me guess The girl`s always on top > doing all the work > and you just lie there w evil grin on your face ! hehehehehe

too funny ! 

yes just having a really lax time balancing myself on a unicycle

hentaiboy69
    Participant

pay attention to the cannon, Un…..it's ready to shoot you far far away! 

Unhealer
    Participant

yeah they should be using kamasutra charts… theres a few poses that would be really hard to do IRL, but not just retarded wasted motion that looks like the guys objective is is shoot the girl at the ceiling

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THE CHICK DOING WITH HER ARM? looks like either she has a booger stuck to her hand or shes having a stroke

islandsun
    Participant

:   hehehehe Sorry can`t see you on unicycle > That`s for happy clowns !

And when you think about it > all it cum`s down too in rl about the guys choking their chicken ! hahahahahahaaa

Sorry taking advice to express myself na just fooling around hehehehehe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Can someone post a pic of this pose whit room on!? i'm curious to see it! but i was thinking this: the only way it can work IRL, is to have a puff under your back, to support bodys weight.

Rukya
    Participant

yes i'm curious to see this pose so lightly liked

islandsun
    Participant

They call them sex pillows > Did some research, Same place where the cock rings I found. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Dunno how peoples call it……here they are, anyway!
    Puffs.jpg
    plus, they can be a new decoration in the room or in a modern livingroom too!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmhh…..looking at this pic, i don't think sex pillow (see them ater a little researc) will work! need something a little high them it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.