Skip to content

MF. Pose Review – 66. Sex Rodeo

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF. Pose Review – 66. Sex Rodeo

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    medjai
    Participant

I agree it needs a redo noot much unrealistic most of the movements but quick action is enjoyable thou I liked that one

kittenlepurr
    Participant

actually to be honest from what i saw I would recommend a full replace for this pose.

Bear
    Participant

The past 2 poses have this and dominating from behind have been rather outlandish in avatar actions. They sincerely need to tone the movements down from cartoonish to something more realistic. Maybe I am alone on this thought, but realistic movement would be so much more enhancing to the experience.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Bear, about speed movement…..i'd like to have the possibility to set it……slow movement at the begin, then little by little getting faster
    fast movement can be used to simulate an hard rape from the begin….

Vaughan

Pose Reviews score:
    Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review – 66. Sex Rodeo:

j5wWeTo.jpg

This is a Vaginal fuck pose with an Anal fuck action on the woman's side. It can be found in the “Riding Poses” Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Lean on elbow
    2. Massage R breast
    3. Bend over
    4. Stretch Legs
    5. Quick Action
    6. Sitting
    7. Bigger Movement  (Too funny)
    8. Lick tit
    9. Grab tit
    10. Fingers in pussy
    11. Jerk off
    12. Slap Ass
    13 & 14. Pleasure Faces x 2

Women's Actions

1. Pinch Nipple
    2. Grab Shoulder
    3. Legs on Bed
    4. Rub Clit
    5. Rub Clit with Cock (Hot but for that ever moving arm)
    6. Circle with Hips (Grind)
    7. Hand on Neck
    8. Bend Forward (Puts boobs in his face)
    9. Suck Finger
    10. Handjob
    11. Anal Action
    12. Grab Legs
    13. & 14. Pleasure Face

This is a very energetic, almost comical pose where the woman rides her man with her one hand swinging just like riding a rodeo bull. The “Bigger movement” is too funny and not at all realistic. “Finger Pussy” is quite hot but looks uncomfortable as he is not sitting properly, he is more hanging over the edge of the couch.  I’ve used it 2 or 3 times and can be enjoyable but it is hard work. In close up, the swap from pussy to anal fucking is quite hot, especially when slowed down. Again, no kisses on this pose.
    I do prefer other poses that are similar however.  2 stars.

JessiCapri says, “But for my ever flapping arm this would be a good pose.  It loses points for the arm even though yes, I get it's a rodeo pose.  It also losing points for no kiss action.  The Anal action should be in Male Actions in my opinion.  I did enjoy the Bend Forward and hip circle/grind.  So this gets a 3 Stars from me.”

* * 2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.