Skip to content

SF. Pose Review Request. 42. Sex Rodeo.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat SF. Pose Review Request. 42. Sex Rodeo.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

So this is the new SF pose and it costs A$ 249.

wild-sex-ride-2527.jpg

Shemale options:

Lean on elbows.
    Massage breast
    Bend over.
    Cross legs.
    Quick action.
    Sitting.
    Bigger movements.
    Lick tit.
    Grab dick.
    Slap ass.
    Finger in pussy.
    Jerk off.
    2 pleasure faces.

So… this is supposed to be done by two girls? It can probably be done by some… like when the shemales bodily build isn’t very “girly”, but for me to be able to lift a girl off her feet with the sheer power of my thrusts? That seems kinda improbable unless she’s light and very bouncy.

Overall I think the pose is kinda bad, I don’t find it very exciting for various reasons, one being that I’m no bucking bronco and I hate it when females think I am one. If a girl suggests this pose I’m going to ask her if she thinks she would be able to be the giver in it so she gets some perspective.

West69
    Participant

QUOTE “So this is the new SF pose and it costs A$ 249.

Shemale options:

Lean on elbows.
    Massage breast
    Bend over.
    Cross legs.
    Quick action.
    Sitting.
    Bigger movements.
    Lick tit.
    Grab dick.
    Slap ass.
    Finger in pussy.
    Jerk off.
    2 pleasure faces.
    [/list]

So… this is supposed to be done by two girls? It can probably be done by some… like when the shemales bodily build isn’t very “girly”, but for me to be able to lift a girl off her feet with the sheer power of my thrusts? That seems kinda improbable unless she’s light and very bouncy.

Overall I think the pose is kinda bad, I don’t find it very exciting for various reasons, one being that I’m no bucking bronco and I hate it when females think I am one. If a girl suggests this pose I’m going to ask her if she thinks she would be able to be the giver in it so she gets some perspective.” END QUOTE.

First, TY for the analysis and list of “actions”. Second, if you do find a girl light enough for you to lift in the air completely off your cock, I hope she is accurate coming down or she is likely to break your “bronco”. 😮 ;D

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya’s…

We bought cowgirl hats for this one. Yeeee Haaaa! lol Now, if only I could hold it in one hand… It’s supposed to be fantasy, no? In real life, I would probably break something. ;D

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Vaughan

SF. Pose Review Request. 42. Sex Rodeo.

PRICE: 249A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FS Section. Box 5 – Riding Poses.

This is a general request for someone in the FS community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides. The Shemale side are actually already done for you on this one. Just check nothing else has been added since, as Achat have been known to add and improve actions at a later date.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.