Skip to content

Sexual Orientation. Stated on Profile!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Sexual Orientation. Stated on Profile!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    caramelcups
    Participant

Right this is a subject that is really grating me of late, I am hetero and clearly state so on my Avatar however I am inundated with women asking me to room with them. I tell them” I am hetero” but some just won’ t listen! actually I am totally flabbergasted with the questions some fire back.. such has “why” “try it” “you don’t know if you like it until you try it”or one of my favourites was “well if you don’t do women then why are you here?”. The thing that makes me laugh is how these female avatars think they know what I have tried or what I want.

It seems there is now a culture of women thinking they can have who they want when they want and in fact I find them to be more persitant then men, one in particular really reached the bunny boiling stage! I’m searching for a explanation of why this is happening? The women that write such things on profiles has “women free men pay” arent helping the plight but I also think there maybe a more sinister force at work….. its the good old one …. Men parading has women, commonly known on the outside world has transvestites, here on Achat I am not sure if this is a fitting name but what the hell I said it anyway. I know this is not a problem just for hetero women has i am quite sure homo suffer the same nusience from the opposite sex, ooooooooh its just so annoying!

Janine Dee
    Participant

I have had many, many, MANY guys who haven't been willing to take gay for an answer.

I have also had many, many women who don't quite get that I may just be logging on to check messages, character edit, or simply find a partner who can actually converse.

While it's possible they were men I prefer to think it's a matter of equality… that women can be just as obnoxious as men. 

Adera
    Participant

I think its sad that people ignore others profiles, one should atleast read each others profile before starting to chat with them. If I where to start chatting with you caramel I would only do it to converse because its really clear what you like on your profile.

I could probably be more specific about my preferences in men and women in my profile as I'm bisexual, as it is now I get invitations from guys and girls expecting or in the best case asking for something I don't find very enjoyable.

For some reason the prospect of a shemale dom or mistress seems like a real turn on to alot of people. I can play the mistress at times and it can be fun, but I don't think I'm good at it. The main problem with it is that I really don't want to use my dick exclusively and that seems to be the focal point when they think of a shemale dom or mistress.

I've also found out as Janine that telling people your just there to converse, play around with new clothes () or wating for a date doesn't work. I have found a quite good way of getting rid of people that actually seem nice, I just don't want to ignore those. I just tell them I want someone of their opposite sex this time… they usually understand.

Anonymous

Welll, I am bi, which means just that, I go both ways.  I still love to be with a man and everything that goes with it.  But I also love to be with a woman.  But I leave my oreintation set to hetero because I really don't like being bothered constantly to room with women.  I am failrly convinced that most of these “women” are in fact men.  Now, being bisexual myself I have no problem with men who are gay/transvestites/cross-dressers or whatever.  But I would prefer they tell me they are really men.  This is a role-playing game, I understand that.  For example, I don't have a body even close to that of my avatar.  But thats part of the fun.  Getting to live your sexual fantasy.  And having a great body is part of that.  Some men I guess want to have a lesbian experience.  Now, I love getting men excited.  So if that's what they want, I'll be happy to join the fun.  But tell me you are a man.  Im going to find out anyway when you start talking lol.  At least that way I can give you some helpful tips and hints on how to be a better woman.  And to all the men pretending to be women…we need to talk about your shoes and makeup girls.  

Janine Dee
    Participant

The problem there Christina dear is that I do check profiles, and unless I have an outside reason to talk to a hetero woman I don't. Because while there are overly aggressive women (yes who may be men) I too am a woman and when a profile says hetero it's telling me to not even try, and I can't imagine I'm the only one who does that.

Anonymous

You're right it does cause confusion.  I just wish I could tune out the invites when I'm just wanting to chat, or try on clothes, or check my messages.

Janine Dee
    Participant

That's another long held hope for everyone here I think. 

Lover
    Participant

@ Christinak:

For example, I don't have a body even close to that of my avatar.

What? This is not your real look? You are cheating here? 

It's just another example of stupid idiots. In this case, men and women are equal Many homo girls get invitations from men, het girls get invitations from girls and even we het men get invitations from homo men. The content is equal, too – try out… you don't know what you are missing… and all the other crazy stuff.

People with this unfriendly attitude are disqualifying themselves. If they don't accept your “no” there is a wonderful button, called ignore

My opinion: There are enough nice people around, don't waiste your time with those idiots. Don't even spend a thought about them…

Anonymous

Thanks Lover, I totally agree.  It doesn't take much effort to be nice.  And who knows, I may not be interested, but I might know someone who is.  If you're nice, I'll point you in the right direction. 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.