Skip to content

Sexy GIFs (not 56K friendly)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Fantasies and Fetishes Sexy GIFs (not 56K friendly)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 3,637 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

I know wich type of help you want to give her……

Lover
    Participant

Momma_andrea
    Participant

mrsexlover
    Participant

MMMMMMMM, Momma_andrea, if you stick your ass out like that to me……..

you are asking for a nice spanking 

Momma_andrea
    Participant

And I might let you. 
    but WTF is up with this girls eyes? Her pupils are HUGE!

Rukya
    Participant

She looks little young

hentaiboy69
    Participant

And I might let you. 

that effect happend if you put some particular liquid in the eyes for oclustic visit….the problem is you become too sensible too light and sun. it hurts if you look directly at them and you need sunglasses for few hours
    i had experiment it a couple o f year ago, but luckuily on me the effect was light

Adera
    Participant

Some drugs will have that effect as well so she might very well be high.

Cheya
    Participant

So boys what you gonna do when you forget your bottle openers  ? And no i didnt try that myself and probably never will !

hentaiboy69
    Participant

lol…..the girl with iron tits!

and yes….i'm back after 3 days of election days! NEED TO SLEEEEEPP!

Covems
    Participant

And I might let you. 

To me, and I am by no means an expert, but  it looks like she's on GHB… which is used as a date rate drug.  She looks like she has no clue where she is at or what she is doing.

GHB is used to stimulate euphoria and hallucinations, it increases sociability and libido… it will also lower inhibitions and make the victim susceptible to suggestions… easily led to do things she wouldn't normally do.  It is sold as a liquid, or a light colored powder that dissolves easily in liquid.  It has no odor, and is almost undetectable when mixed in a drink.

It will impare vision by over dialating the pupils… which is what looks like happened to her. 

Other effects are:  slow heart rate and circulation… it interferes with motor coordination and balance.  If taken in large amounts GHB can also cause paralysis, nausea, vomiting, tremors, delusions, dizziness, bowel and bladder incontinence and amnesia.  Some of the symptoms last for over a week.

Nasty stuff… anyone who uses such a thing on another should be dragged into the street and horse whipped, if not worse.  I'm not a violent person, but if that's what happened to her, I would have no problem beating to a pulp, the guy who gave it to her… and if that was my daughter he'd be dead.

Brandybee
    Participant

And I would be right behind you there,  Covems.  To take advantage of a woman in such a way is dispicable.

And thank you for bringing the effects of such a drug to our notice.  Who said the Forum village doesnt  educate…

Its quite heart warming to know we have some lovely chivalrous men in our Forum village to look out for us 

Momma_andrea
    Participant

hentaiboy69
    Participant

What a nightmare to do! but it's really nice!

Anonymous

very intellectual spanking Momma!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 3,637 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.