Skip to content

Shady rules of Houses or Groups

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Groups & Families Shady rules of Houses or Groups

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

I'm personally interested in hearing your policy on this Black list and when all the House seem to ban players when nothing has been done to some of these members directly.

stacy_strong
    Participant

Now you Change the topic

Brandybee
    Participant

Not at all,  Read the title.

The whole discussion is about  a blanket ignore poilcy.  Please explain it to us.

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Posted by: stacy_strong
    Insert Quote
    Now you Change the topic

No Same topic

(( **ALL MEMBERS of HDSR collectively accept that those listed have given sufficient abuse, misconduct towards and/or offence to one or more members of their family, be they Owner, Affiliate or Owned, that they are encouraged to avoid interaction with and Ignore with the rest of us!  THIS LIST does not include those who may or may not be IGNORED by individual members of personal insults or just simply not getting along with some of us but getting on well with others!  All members may play with whom they wish of course, but those who make the list , most if not all of us are fed up with!**))

**TO PREVENT FLAMING we chose not to publically list these individuals in this forum.  House members please see A Master or Mistress for complete lists and helpful hints!**

stacy_strong
    Participant

You see any Name ? No we have not really a black list but we know a few ones they do things they are unlegal

Brandybee
    Participant

Please explain more.

stacy_strong
    Participant

Must i explain things like : underage ,underage incest,rape ?

Brandybee
    Participant

Not the question I asked.

I am asking you or your leaders of the House to explain the black listing policy of your House.

stacy_strong
    Participant

Brandybee can it be that you search now another reason to bring the Leaders to the Point to Close HDSR and leaves achat ?

Brandybee
    Participant

Don't put words in my mouth. I am very capable of expressing my thoughts and views.

I ask  again for you or your House leaders to explain the policy on blanket banning members ?  That's a direct question for a direct answer and completely relevant to this topic.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I would say  that the best  any one can  do is change the  rules

to make it more up to date  

and stop it  from dragging on

if some others  don't like it

and are sensitive

it still will not stop other  from deleting  a person is they don't like them

stacy_strong
    Participant

THERE is no REAL LIST! WE HAVE ONLY A FEW NAMES FROM ONES THEY DO UNDERAGE INCEST AND OTHER BULLSHIT ! You get it now ?

stacy_strong
    Participant

Can anyone tell me who is admin here ?

Brandybee
    Participant

No need to be rude or disrespectful.  I have nothing against your House.

You have a problem with me bringing this discussion along,  you or your leaders can PM me.

A few names is therefore a list.   A black list if all of you ban when nothing has been done to you directly.  

That policy or rule is wrong and detrimental to the game of Achat.   Define “Bullshit”   and why should new members ban someone else mererly on the say so of another?  

The forum Moderators are me, Lover, hentaiboy69 and jayc

stacy_strong
    Participant

I am ready here and i has sent the pm to the Admin,they can decide now what to do.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 106 total)
  • The topic ‘Shady rules of Houses or Groups’ is closed to new replies.