Skip to content

SM Pose Idea: Blowjob. Shemale receiving the BJ.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat SM Pose Idea: Blowjob. Shemale receiving the BJ.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    CandyStick
    Participant

Pose Idea. Shemale blowjob.

hi, I’m a shemale and I’m very happy with the shemale opion, but don’t we have the right to get a blowjob? I like girls too and also like to get a bj from girls. And what about licking a pussy? I like the poses done for us shemales, but it’s only penetration… What about the rest?
    And also, why can’t we do group? I love a 3some.

Please Dev. Team, make us some more poses. We kmow you can do it.

MissKatrina
    Participant

I agree

Also we need more penetration poses with the change roles option. 69 would be nice too.

sinnnn
    Participant

Finally, I thought there was only one shemale here. Now that you have what you wanted, don’t start going quiet on us now. ;D

Lover
    Participant

You know it sinnnn, they’ve got the pinkie, now they want the whole hand 😉

Janine Dee
    Participant

Put quite simply, if you go quiet you will likely not get anything… if you speak up you still might not get much, but at least you can have a place to bitch about it.

😛

Anonymous

welcome candystick and misskatrina 

Lover
    Participant

Hello MissKatarina, hello CandyStick,
    I don't wanna stop you from posting. I said it with a blink. Welcome here and go on posting.

BillyBlueeye
    Participant

I got the new MS Blowjob pose. It’s really nice like the MF-BLOWJOB …

but …

I know lots of shemales love to enjoy blowjobs from their male lovers themselves.

My question to the designers: why don’t create a button to change character like you do at FF, SS or MM? So it would make possible to choose who is the active part.

2. I would appreciate a 69-Pose for SM with some features (for example ass-licking and ass-fingering).

Would be nice to have the choice too, who is on top.

Vaughan

Hi

Unfortunately a role reversal button can only be used in poses when they are the same sex such as FF. SS & MM poses as their bodies are exactly the same.

Therefore a whole new pose will need to be created to reverse the positions of the Shemale receiving a blowjob from the Male.

To date, there is no such pose although I do think things will change in the future now that we have members creating poses for us.

In the meantime, the only pose where the shemale receives a BJ in the SM Mouth Fuck reverse.

This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, MS Section – Box 6: Oral Action.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Hiii.

There is another way. It’s in Hot kissing. The guy can give one there in one of the actions. BUT, the girl can’t cum for some reason.

There are other actions in other poses but, I can’t remember them, Sorry. Not really used when I’m all nicely locked up. Hehehe

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.