Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    himmi
    Participant

you acting like a ******

I am asking this romantic location to one year and not ever give us this possibility.

you begging and QQ for max. half year stella ….

this new series is another joke

well your post is a joke

you don't understand that we women are more important that them?

i think your are more important then anyone else … 

Lover
    Participant

@ Stella

Please we women want to be considered more than done untill today. if we leave the chat, what do the  men,  fucking each other

No, we men will have fun with all the girls who love men, we have many positions to use

One last time, I understand all the girls asking for more ff; I even made a poll, I voted for FF and I know many men also accept more FF. But dont cry around when they give us new things, but not the one YOU want.
    By the way, in real life not the one who is the loudest is the one who is right. Same here; not the one (I mean you Stella) who uses the biggest font is the one who is right.

Bear
    Participant

Well said Lover,…I made my position known that I felt the disparity unjust and unfair, however I see this rant a bit over board and egocentric. I for one have an understanding why some issues were not being immediately addressed since the amount of work to include this classification must have been extensive. Hopefully they now have the time and resources to dedicate to other matters.

Anonymous

That's exactly what I don't get. A big time consuming change like this when the masses (in my view) are asking for other, less expensive changes.

In my opinion, the changes that are way overdue and called out for again and again are:

• A way to easier juggle multiple chats
    • The possibility to change your availability status to Busy/AFK/Friends only etc
    • Customization – clothes, hairdos, body hair etc etc
    • More threesome poses with interactions between all three partners
    • More foreplay for everyone
    • [/list]

Anonymous

Well, I for one am glad to at least SOMETHING made by the ATeam that was suggested on the forum….I know it was only suggested a few months ago, and I could probably find the post that asked for it (slutboy i think started it; forgive me if spelling is wrong). But anyway, I do find it unfair to have to buy new positions as a few (including Stella) have said. I also notice there are no forms of 3 some with the shemale as of yet.

No 3 way for M-F-SM, no M-M-SM, no F-F-SM, no M-SM-SM, or F-SM-SM…so I see this as something to be worked on.

Another thing, I have been on the front line with stella, lover, etc for more FF poses, as well as apollo13nut (and if I remember correctly, he's taking on a fight for the m-m poses despite NOT being bi/gay, which is odd, but knowing him personally, not shocking/surprising).

All I can really say is while some people won't agree with it, there are others that will use it. And to Stella, look at it this way: maybe the ff foreplay will come before the end of the month….since the people working on the tranny poses are no longer engaged in that project (assuming, not sure)

Janine Dee
    Participant

Stella, honestly sweetie you deserved those smacks. NO ONE is more important then anyone else!  Value is based on the individual! Even the Premium Vs Non is more a matter of gratitude for making it possible (like on a recent vacation as one of those who paid for the hotel room I got a bed, those who didn't got the floor).

My biggest problem recently was that the message I have been getting from the Developers is that all they care about what I  (just now) nick named the Het Set. Which is basically those who can biologically and psychologically enjoy MF positions. (Yes some are Bi, but I think you get my point.)

While I would have personally preferred FF or FFF I fully admit that is self interest.

The fact they acknowledged they have users that aren't in the Het Set is fabulous.

All that said I'm still cynical about the Development Team. This is nice, but when it's 7-8 Het Set to 1 for everyone else… I feel my cynicism is justified.

mikki
    Participant

Janine dear, I feel your cynicism is justified for the very reasons which you stated, While we few in the forum are by no means a majority of the users her on AChat, we are the ones who are asking for something. So to completely ignore what we are asking for is bad business, and in time it will drive away loyal users. So to you I say Kudos for eloquently speaking your mind, and stating what you feel in a clear and concise manner.

Anonymous

I agree with some many things said on this post, but to state it myself, I am glad they were able to support and create this new character. It no something I plan to purchase or use myself (kind of freaked me out) but I know others will like it. I do hope that they make it so a trans can change their character type without loosing all of their contact as well.

As a hetero, I do love it when we get new positions but also support the need for mm, ff, and all the three-some poses for those who enjoy them. I hope that now this major change has been implemented, we will start to see some of our requests listed will start to come around.

Anonymous

I agree with you completely ladybuggirl    I don't mind at all that this new body has been offered.  The body and 15 positions in one update is a LOT of work.
    As others have said, yes, there is a small demand for this in the community; yes, you would think it is low priority; yes, there are so many other things that we have been asking for…but like you said, now it should free up time for other things we really want to get done.  I just hope we do see more 3somes, new clothes and FF positions soon.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.