Skip to content

Pose Ideas. More Shemale On Shemale poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. More Shemale On Shemale poses.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    MissKatrina
    Participant

Pose Ideas. More Shemale On Shemale poses.

I recently made this shemale account and I am surprised that there isn't a shemale on shemale sex pose option. Wouldn't they just be the same as the shemale on male poses just with a couple added poses and  breasts? Please add these.<br><br>Thanks.

apollo13nut
    Participant

Considering I had to buy all new positions for male-shemale (yes I decided to try it, but there are NO free poses) and each pose is like A$199, I don't think that's too unreasonable since the AChat Dev Team has made it very clear they are all about money now

Anyone else notice the change from $9.95USD for A$1500 to $14.95USD for A$2500 (smallest pack to purchase now, no more $9.95 option)?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Didn't notice that yet Apollo, but I'm not surprised. Of course the counter is going to be that they can use the money to develop the game, but until it's developed in ways I'm actually personally interested in my money will be staying put.

Lover
    Participant

Yes, I noticed it before (better, I was told this) and I also wrote it here in this forum.

sinnnn
    Participant

they get any higher with no more extras, i might have to hang out at my other spot more. At least I get more bang for my buck, even if its like disney on crack there.

And you should get she-male on she-male. I don’t know why they didn’t think of that, its soooo obvious. : 🙂

Janine Dee
    Participant

I know I'm glad I went the year… I'm wondering what they might try to charge me when that year is up.

Lover
    Participant

Maybe they increased the monthly fee to get more members with a one year membership? That would be logical. On the other side it's contradicting to our discussion, that monthly members are more worth in their eyes.

Shianna
    Participant

I'm a shemale who has a shemale lover that lives so far away, this seemed like an opportunity to express ourselves on achat, but there are 'no' options.

Lover
    Participant

@ Shianna:
    Be patient. They gave you the shemale gender some days ago and at once added some positions. The homo girls and boys are asking and waiting for a long time…
    Believe me, having some positions and your imagination can give you and your lover a wonderful time.

Have fun

apollo13nut
    Participant

I know I'm glad I went the year… I'm wondering what they might try to charge me when that year is up.

Well, I just checked and a 1 year is now $50 USD…when I signed up in march it was only $30….

sinnnn
    Participant

Hell I’m glad I only went 3months, cause after my time is up I’m gone. Oh I’ll visit to see if its worth coming back. :- 😛 :-X

Lover
    Participant

I also paid 30$. And this was more than fair. For all pure heteros, you have to admit that 50$ is still an acceptable price. For all homo girls and boys it's not. This is the reality. And 50$ is a limit, if they increase the price they will loose many (hetero) members, I'm sure.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I know when my year is up I will be taking a long hard look at what they've offered me in those 365 days.

Shianna
    Participant

might i suggest a position in which male-shemale, shemale-shemale, female-shemale, partner inserts his or her dick/dildo into their partner while jerking them off.

Edit:oh yeah and fix the skin tone for shemale private areas (although mine isn’t so private : :))

Vaughan

Achat have now improved the poses available to shemales but of course, more poses to play with the better.

As of Mon 20 Dec 2021,

Shemale – Shemale have 34 Poses.

Please see the SS Pose Index here to see the poses – Topics » Shemales and their lovers in AChat » SS POSE INDEX.

Female – Shemale / Shemale – Female have 79 Poses

Please see FS & SF POSE INDEX here to see the poses – Topics » Shemales and their lovers in AChat » FS and SF POSE INDEX

Male – Shemale / Shemale – Male have 137 Poses.

Please see MS and SM POSE INDEX here to see the poses – Topics » Shemales and their lovers in AChat » MS and SM POSE INDEX.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.