Skip to content

Shemale pole dance and lap dance and the erection.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Shemale pole dance and lap dance and the erection.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Brand1
    Participant

This should be fairly easy to implement (I think)<br><br>If the sex clothing has panties/trousers/skirt, then remove the erection and display the clothed model for the pole dancing pose.<br><br>If theirs no sex clothing down there, then display the erection for these poses.<br><br>This gives the user the ability to change that pose depending on what they're wearing.

Salma2011
    Participant

in real sex for shemale the erection doesn't happend directly it takes sometime

Anonymous

Lol, not the sort of thing you want to happen mid-coitus but during the pole dance? Yes

Salma2011
    Participant

ok this photo shows what i mean

ts_jenna_rachels_shemale_cock_hardcore_fuck_wolf.jpg
    and

ily1990
    Participant

This has been something I've seen all over the forums. You'd think it'd be easy, seeing as if you don't wear any pants (Woooo  :o) for street clothing, you're flaccid. So the layout is there. We can only hope, right?

Brandybee
    Participant

This sounds like a good idea to me although I am not savvy enough to know if it is possible as a yes and no option in a pose.

However, I agree with Concerto that the Pole dance is one where it should be made flacid.  I  also think that it should be removed in the hot legs & feet pose with the option of wearing underwear. ( I only know of the MF version, I presume the others are the same )

Lets hope it could be considered for update.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

hello, Brand1!

yes, this two poses need some update (even with action) but the must more needed is to remove the shemale erection. personally i finf it ridicoluos in some action, specially in the pole dance, ho makes shemale looks like they are pointing at something.

Then, it came the problem of the clothes. Here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3048.0.html i posted a modifed interface with a strip menù to let you undress while dancing. Wish this meet your taste! 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.