Skip to content

FS. Girl butt fucks Shemale, Pose Idea,

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat FS. Girl butt fucks Shemale, Pose Idea,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jonnabby
    Participant

Hello. I have seen one problem i really hate. when you are a shemale and you are with a girl, and you choose lets say the kneeling spoons pose. Why am the shemale not available to change so the girl fuck the shemale instead. I liked getting fucked in the butt. but there is only 2 poses for that and they are kinda boring at this time. Its the same with the Shemale-Male poses. I hope you get my point. Thanks!  :-*

Rukya
    Participant

Hmmm are you sure you tried  the pose “kneeling spoons” with a woman cause if i remember well this pose dont exist for FF and so it dont exist for FS either lol …. Or my computer missed an important update 

Nat33
    Participant

Yes Rukya, it's the “Kneeling spoons” pose. You have the same pose in MS too with the man behind of course.
    Throw down your computer, it's not good 

Anonymous

Here you go Rukya

image.jpg

It is so amusing (well, not funny) that AChat provides females with a strap-on in some poses but not in others.

Presumably, in the ff version of the above you can swap role, so they have to generate a strap-on for each person, so why on earth can't they generate one for the female in the fs version? Although, I guess, given the fact that there is no swapping roles across genders, they would have to create a different pose.

Sure, it is only a small point in the grand scale of things but, typically, a happy customer is a repeat customer.

Rukya
    Participant

oh yes this pose … its normal that i dont remember it , i never do it even in FF version . its little too much hmmm … robotic

Lover
    Participant

Hello jonnabby, one of the big mysteria here in AChat. Why is it not possible to create simple poses for each gender? Probably we never know the answer, just hope to get good poses for everyone.

jonnabby
    Participant

I'm glad that you understand me and think the same. now we just need the Achat personal to make it happend. but i hope you start working with it and be done as soon as posible this will be a extremly big thing for everybody. Thanks :-*

Lover
    Participant

We understand you, but we can't change it We already started working on it, asking for it and do our best to get it.
    I have started a new topic here

Discussions about AChat > Share your creative ideas > Which existing pose do you want for your gender?
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2703.msg59023.html
    If you have special wishes, post them.

You also can add new idea for poses, we collect them and make a poll frequently. The results will send to A-Team, so they know which we want most.
    Discussions about AChat > Polls
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.