Skip to content

Shopping Link From ACHAT to Shop

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Shopping Link From ACHAT to Shop

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

You know when you are selecting clothes to wear and the ones you haven’t bought have the Buy in front of the item and it takes you to the Shop when you click on it.

Wouldn’t it be a Good idea for it to take you to that particular Item in the shop instead of you searching for it when you get there.

Some Items are really quite hard to find, especially when its part of a set. For example. The shoes.

Also, I know this has been mentioned before, but a Trying on Room so we can actually see what we look like in a particular piece of Clothing or an outfit would be really Good.

Oh, and no holes in the Walls either so that there aren’t any PEEPING TOMS getting a cheap thrill. LOL

😀 (Sorry)

Lover
    Participant

Yes, it would be a good idea. We add it to our list (unfortunately it's just a most wanted or suggestion-list, nothing we can control). As you say, the changing room has been mentioned before, but if we get it, I want holes 😮

Zuzannah
    Participant

Well adding it to the most wanted/suggestion list is a start, yes.

Thanks for doing that Lover. 😉

How many suggestions are on this list? Bet its a lot. 😀

As for the Holes. Naughty Boy. 😀 😀

LanaLove
    Participant

Why is it we need to want or suggest it? The buy link on clothing we don't own should take us to the item we want to buy. Why have it as it is? The clothing doesn't have a name we can see and search. They aren't organized by outfits or types of clothing. No, they are organized by parts of the body and what poses they can be worn in. (Normal/sexual) +1 Zuzannah for creating the thread. Clinking buy on anything should take use directly to that item/pose/coordinated set ect.

Lover
    Participant

@ Zu: The list is long and growing

😀 It’s a good sign, means we still have ideas to improve the game

@ Lana: Sometimes the simplest things for members aren’t the simplest things for developer. And vice versa. We user have to tell them, what to change and how to make it better.

LanaLove
    Participant

This isn't a pout post Lover. I am simply pointing out if the function is there it should have been added completely. Isn't the association already there? I think it would have to be. 

Lover
    Participant

As I see it, they just have added a simple link to the shop. They don't have a hyperlink to each single website, which would be much more work. I don't say it's right – just try to explain the reason and probably, they haven't thought about it. In the beginning, they added the link to shop and more wasn't necessary. Now it has changed, we have much more clothes and it would be just logical, to change it. But I don't believe, they have free ressoures at the moment. Nevertheless, it's a point on the list and it has to be changed.

Zuzannah
    Participant

What would be even better is actually have the Shop in game. Say if you are only buying a Top for example you could wear the clothes you already have E.G. Skirt, and see if its looks ok.

Try the clothes on, see if they look good on you and then Buy. If not, Cancel.

But that would probably take a lot of resources to change wouldn’t it. :

🙂 A whole new rebuild or at least a Bolt-on.

Nat33
    Participant

Hello,
    I look to see what others shemales have the new clothes in the game!
    But mostly I buy what I like.
    Don't forget that many clothes are not going well or have bugs when you are a shemale !!!

Vaughan

Great ideas Zuzannah. Achat has listened and created the Achat Mall for us.

You arrive there when you first log in to the game

The clothes are in the “Customise Yourself” section.

Click on this and it takes you to your wardrobe area where you dress and customise your avatar.

Its a pity but you can only wear free/bought items. There is no facility to try items on.

The clothes are in the boxes on the right. The X top right of the box, removes the item of clothes you have clicked on or it can be replaced by clicking on another item of clothing. Look carefully for little arrows to click on to change wrists/ fingers / back / front where appropriate.
    Your owned clothes are listed at the top. The ones not yours have a buy label on and are listed after the ones you own.

A pop up box will show when you click on the item to buy showing you the picture, the price and your A$ balance.
    There are buttons to buy and cancel should you wish to proceed. Its useful as some items have to be bought with a set, so the pop up box identifies the set. These items cannot be bought as singles however.
    The transaction is all done in your wardrobe without the need to visit the Achat Web Shop.

We have been asking for sometime and I hope in the future Achat listens to allow the avatars to try on new clothes before buying.

Achat’s Web Shop is still a nuisance to find things. It needs a search facility.
    Achat Web Shop is found by clicking on “SHOP” top right on menu bar at the top of this page. You must log in. It is separate to Forum. The Lime Green log in writing is to do with the Achat Web Shop and not forum.
    At the moment the Achat Web Shop has limited sections but trawling through the items to find what you want is time consuming and tbh, you lose the will to live pretty quickly.

Happy Shopping 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.