Skip to content

Should Non-Members play with Premium Members?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Should Non-Members play with Premium Members?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Nicoquin
    Participant

himmi, you just wrote what i wanted to !!!!!!!

thanks

Janine Dee
    Participant

Definitely don't think I'm special… well I do, but not because I'm premium. Sadly I still have to stand by my experiences that premiums seem better behaved as a whole. That's not to say there aren't bad premiums and I've met a great many wonderful non, but rather that there are a great many non who are giving the rest a bad name. 

Anonymous

We should mingle outside & inside.

AZNLoverV
    Participant

All this said i think it is very important that members and non memebers mix, it is almost essential in my opinion, it just needs controlling!

Finally since this is my first post! let me take this oportunity to say i think Achat is one one the best and sexiest things i have ever seen on the web! i wish the developers every success and hope you continue to develope the to its full potential. In my opinion this game has few if any boundaries!

Jazelle

I like the idea of different 'virtual areas' the best.

Here's how I'd organize the areas:
    The Bar Room – any free or premium members can meet and hang out here.
    Club Platinum –  only premium members can enter
    Club Lesbos – for those FF inclined
    Club Velvet – for those MM inclined
    The Dungeon – for those BDSM/Fetish inclined
    The Swingers Club – for those who want 3somes or 4somes

And I'd like to see different backgrounds and even music to differentiate each style of room. 
    Even the private rooms in these areas should follow the same kind of themes.

Also what we could do is that you will only show up as being online to people who are in the samevirtual  area as you UNLESS they have a relationship with you.
    So if you are in club platinum as a premium member, then free members wouldn't even see you UNLESS you had previously made them a friend, in which case they can message you, and you can meet in a room that they do have access to.

Thoughts?

sinnnn
    Participant

It almost sound like you are making another Red Light site.  But we have suggested something close to that before.  We all seem to think a little alike on this subject of rooms. Well I voted who cares, as far as I am concern the ignore button is made for all.  I never paid attention to what kind of member annoys me.  So mingle to your hearts content, I refuse to limit anyone from having contact with one another.  But on that note, a vip room woudl be nice, lol.

Jazelle
    Participant

ok i have given this a lot of tought over the lasy day or so and it does drive me mad with all the cold invites and inane chatter of newbs flooding me when i am chatting to friends! i have gone to  rooms just to chat and ended up offended other friends who think i am welll you know and ignoring them!

This site is a social network of sexy people who enjoy sexy chat, along with the obvious sex side of things (wich is awesome) i think that a general bar style room  with alcoves that groups can chat in just as you would in a pvt room but with the addition of being able to see outside that is to say that we can stay in public from the point of view of seeing who is around. We dont need lots of diffeent flavoured room this would happen anyway the lesbians would sit in a “booth” watching out for thier friends whilst chatting without the interference of everyone else with cold invites and silly chat

Possibly leave only one player in control of the “booth” so that not all can invite to make the room grow so big that it gets out of hand also possibly limt the “booth” in size for maybe up to 6 ish people

there could also be a series of actions performed in the room ?

love to hear what the developers think about this issue as i see that it is the only issue with the game that would really drive me away !

And since i have a lot of living left to do they could have me as a client for a very long time indeed! (the next 50 years or so!). I really couldnt see me ever leaving!

I think that the future is massive for achat! 

good luck and thanks for everything so far!

Janine Dee
    Participant

AZN's ideas work, or anything else that just allows the current tide to be filtered a bit. I too get a bit overwhelmed at times, and have had to ignore (little i as in not respond not big I black list, though that too). So some sort of screening process would be welcome.

Lover
    Participant

1. Yes! I can't see any reason why this should not be able.
    2. I agree to AZNLoverV idea with a platinum club. Entrance just for premium and the people they invite (maybe they must have a relationship)

sinnnn
    Participant

i think we should have something just for the members, thats what being a member is all about. We are paying for perks.  But if we have a place just for VIPs should our friends on our list(who might not be members also) be able to enter the area without a invite, until they get removed from the list.  Unless you think that will cause more non-members to try to pimp themselves out to get on a members list? or It just might make them pay for membership, kinda make you go hmmmmmm?

Janine Dee
    Participant

I dunno, the pimping out to get in MIGHT get worse, but the whole hooker issue is because people are pimping themselves out to pay for memberships. So it almost seems moot.

Heck, those who sold themselves to pay for membership would probably sell their ability to invite.

The problem is that with the unprecedented access AChat allows free users I can't see them allowing us premiums to separate ourselves like that. I wish it would happen, but the fact is I would hide out there a good percentage of the time, and that's precisely why the development team will probably never develop it.

Today's cold inviting creep may be tomorrow's paying member… unlikely, but I figure that's part of the business plan.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.