Skip to content

Show all actions

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Show all actions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

1) Keep it as it is, just one partner can activate his actions, but show all possible actions. Add an extra button to combine your partner's current action with one of your own (as long as it makes sense).

2) Start new action with current speed of slider

3) Add stop button to speed slider

zoerink
    Participant

Absolutely agree. i vote for it!!!

Brandybee
    Participant

Hello lover, welcome to forum…  just kidding  lol

Great idea.  I like every idea  that helps in the smooth running of the actions in the rooms and makes them more alive and real. 

Good thinking.

Nat33
    Participant

I understood nothing : 🙂

Please Lover an example.
    If the guy wants my ass and I want to suck his cock, what’s going on?

Otherwise nice idea, because an idea is an idea ;D

Rukya
    Participant

1) Keep it as it is, just one partner can activate his actions, but show all possible actions. Add an extra button to combine your partner's current action with one of your own (as long as it makes sense).

2) Start new action with current speed of slider

3) Add stop button to speed slider

1) I totally support this idea

2) just remove the possibility to speed up . The psychopath that like to fuck like Benny Hill annoy me

3) i dont see the interrest

I understood nothing  :
    Please Lover an example.
    If the guy wants my ass and I want to suck his cock, what's going on?

As you are musician and not extreme contorsionist , i can easyly say that you cant have a penis in same time into your ass and your mouth lol 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Basically, with point “1” Lover ask to have the chance to mix an action from every partner, when those two are not in conflict……

to make an easy example: in the “pampered” MS version, while kissing, the man can rub tits at the same time

Lover
    Participant

@ Brandy: Thanks for the warm welcome
    @ Nat: lol… well I'm sure there are actions you would like to combine, eg when he's in your ass he also can rub your clit
    @ Rukya: Stopping moves sometimes can bevery nice. While dancing you just stop, can hold your partner and look deep into her eyes… when having sex or using massage pose, you can stop too, just feel and enjoy the moment…

denisee40
    Participant

I would like to see the introduction of sleep chambers where we can crawl inside, attach some electronic probes, take a nap and wake up as our avatars?

Lover
    Participant

lol… great idea

old_goat
    Participant

I would like to see the introduction of sleep chambers where we can crawl inside, attach some electronic probes, take a nap and wake up as our avatars?

I too would like to try this when it is ready.

Rukya
    Participant

@ Nat: lol… well I'm sure there are actions you would like to combine, eg when he's in your ass he also can rub your clit

Well if i understanded well , nat didnt get the operation , so it will be complicated to rub her clitl . I think its best to say ” when he's in your ass , he can also rub your penis ” 

Lover
    Participant

I didn't talk just to Nat, more in general. Regarding Nat you're right

Nat33
    Participant

I love the enjoyment(cumming) and after operation, never pleasure or not the same
    And this is a very heavy operation, which is why 95% of shemales do not.
    I have a penis, an ass and breasts, a penis or a very large clitoris as you want 
    I recently did a room with a new friend who call my sex “little boy”
    I thought it was cute 

End of the little story  :-*

This is a good idea but may not be easy to implement in the game for programmers, it makes them do multiple actions, no ?

Anonymous

Option 1: Definately a good idea, love it.

Option 2: Not always a good idea, there are certain changes that wouldn't work if start at exactly the same speed as previous actions. I.E: Going from normal sex to say anal.  It would be wrong for it to start at the same speed as before.  Especially if the speed before was full power.  You wouldn't do it in rl.

Option 3 agree again, it would be good to stop just like you can do in RL.

All in all reasonably good options.

Lover
    Participant

@ warwolf: For option 2, you can reduce the speed before changing action or pose, as you would do in rl

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.