Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. Silly game – Stupid Jobs

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

Gum Buster

5.jpg 

Through special steaming tools, they remove the gum stuck to sidewalks, street benches and elsewhere that
    you stuck there back in 1976.

From a profile of a gum buster in the Washington Post:
    “You'd be surprised how much gum is everywhere. Generally, amusement parks and parking garages are the worst.
    But there are some hot spots in the District. The trees outside Ford's Theatre are covered in gum — it's really amazing
    where people will put gum. My favorite brands of gum are Eclipse and Big Red. Since starting the business I've been
    more aware of dropping gum — I try to find a trash can or at least something to wrap it in. And if I absolutely have to
    spit it out? Well, I make sure no one is looking.”

NeceMay
    Participant

Chicken  Sexer

Dirty Jobs: Mike Rowe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gTddabBi5A

NeceMay
    Participant

Mike Rowe’s Dirtiest Job? Replacing the Poop Pump

Him on stage talking about it…no poop is actually show 😉

Peeka
    Participant

Dog food tester

Bon appétit!

🙂

tangoracer
    Participant

Vaughan

Not necessarily a stupid job, someone has to do it… but it is not one I would relish…
    The person who does it… may have to have a calling!!! or a damn big pay check!

Portable toilet cleaner
    These brave workers tackle cleaning portable toilets on a daily basis. Using a tank and a vacuum wand, cleaners must suck up all the waste in a portable toilet. After picking up any stray toilet paper, they also wash down all surfaces that could possibly be soiled, including the walls. This is when a high-pressure hose comes in handy, and as you can imagine, hosing a wall off in a closed space results in a lot of spray back. Nevertheless, some cleaners grin and bear it – and take home, on average, $51,000 a year.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.