Skip to content

Silver Blonde Garage

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Silver Blonde Garage

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 525 total)
  • Author
    Lydiarose
    Participant

To Miss Cassiasnna

Silver Blonde Garage

To Cassianna I would like to inform you that you are signed up to ACHAT Forum Beauty Contest and once you signed up for said Contest you signed a contract with said contest and I would like to draw your attention to Paragraph 3 of said contract  (A1 No contestant is not allowed to enter any other contest.)

yours faithfully

Managing  Director of ACHAT Forum Beauty Contest

BillyBlueeye
    Participant

I vote for the sexiest lady of Achat —> No 1 to No5 

Anonymous

Oh nooooooo, 5  Cassianna's to compete against now. Oh my, NOT FAIR

LYDIAAAAAAAA, Help *giggles*

cassianna
    Participant

To Miss Cassiasnna

Silver Blonde Garage

To Cassianna I would like to inform you that you are signed up to ACHAT Forum Beauty Contest and once you signed up for said Contest you signed a contract with said contest and I would like to draw your attention to Paragraph 3 of said contract  (A1 No contestant is not allowed to enter any other contest.)

yours faithfully

Managing  Director of ACHAT Forum Beauty Contest

Hello Lydia, kisses!!! Please talk with my lawyer, hahahaha

I vote for the sexiest lady of Achat —> No 1 to No5 

Hi My friend Billy! Thankyou very much! A lot of kisses!

Oh nooooooo, 5  Cassianna's to compete against now. Oh my, NOT FAIR

LYDIAAAAAAAA, Help *giggles*

Hi kaithlyn, kisses.  Thankyou very much my friend!

CLOSE FROM THE FACE

Hi, one close from avatar face.

SC80mUc.jpg

Anonymous

I am a bit slow

But since I am not into woman   I like the dressed Cass much more the sexy Lady Look in black  No 2 ♥

But all Im sure make the mouth of the guys watering…….passes napkins

♥Gs♥Cougar♥

cassianna
    Participant

I am a bit slow

But since I am not into woman   I like the dressed Cass much more the sexy Lady Look in black  No 2 ♥

But all Im sure make the mouth of the guys watering…….passes napkins

♥Gs♥Cougar♥

Hi Gs_Cougar . Welcome Again to our garage.
    Oh, do you really like the black dress number 2? My favorite is the pink number 1, hihihihi.
    Thank you very much again for your comments and post Cougar!

CASSIANNA IN RIO

Hello people, to enjoy the olympic times of this month, I will take a look in  the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Really the city have a lot of problems, but have beautyfull places too.I will spy a little bit this city now in this picture of Ipanema beach. Cassianna in Rio de Janeiro…

Kisses All

To finish the post I leave the song “Girl from Ipanema” in english version, created by brazilian musician Tom  Jobim and inspired in the beautyfull girls of that beach. yes, Silver blonde garage is culture too. kisses all … again:)

The Girl From Ipanema(A Garota de Ipanema)  –  Tom Jobim

Look, what a beautiful thing
    So graceful
    She is the girl
    That comes and goes by
    In her sweet swing heading to the sea

Girl of the golden brown tan
    From the Ipanema sun
    Her swing is more than a poem
    She is the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen going by

Ah, why am I so alone?
    Ah, why is everything so sad?
    Ah, the beauty that exists
    The beauty that is not only mine
    That also goes by alone

Ah, if she knew
    That when she goes by
    The whole world fills with joy
    And it becomes more beautiful
    Because of love

Lydiarose
    Participant

Copacabana beach see you there

BillyBlueeye
    Participant

Beautiful Song – Remains me to a girl from downunder 

Lydiarose
    Participant

cassianna
    Participant

Copacabana beach see you there

I will wait you in Copacabana, watching the Olimpic games, Lydia. kisses for you. hihihi

Beautiful Song – Remains me to a girl from downunder  

Hello Billy, thankyou and welcome to garage again.  Is a pretty song for pretty girls in pretty places. kisses!

CASSIANNA BACK TO LOG SCREEN

Hi, after  many months ignored for the achat sytem, Finally today, when i conected… my image in featured user screen of Achat. Very cool! i loved it!

To celebrate this return I saved the screenshot.

kisses all

cassianna
    Participant

Hi Lydia. You cannot keep secrets safe! now i must explain here what is your post!

CASSIANNA & PERESTROIKA

Hi all. I think many people dont understand what means the Lydiarose post. So, i think i must give some explains to my visitors of the Silver Blonde Garage. But anyway… We must protect the identies of players and persons. So I will try explain and dont disturb nobody.

I had some affairs in the game, after a couplle of months here. Behind each avatar have one real person, like you and me (never  forget it people, respect the others avatars, they are persons with dreams, feelings and lifes).

Resume, Gorbachaev – the ex leader of old Russia – played Achat and was one of my “affairs” in game. Who is him? Who is the name of avatar? Sorry, I never will said. Try discover. Hihihihihi….

Enjoy the the game, people…

kiss for all

(happy now lydia?!?!?! If the KGB hunt me I will send them againnst you too!)

Lydiarose
    Participant

sorry cassianna but Gorbe asked me to send you picture as he has to leave ACHAT because KGB in Achat

Anatasia97

KGB, is everywhere Bahahaha..

cassianna
    Participant

1th ACHAT ANGEL BEAUTY CONTEST

The True Champion

Some monnths ago, I disputed the first beauty Contest of Achat. The Achat Angels.

This was a very  sad time for me, because i was suffered bullying in game, work of the “corner gang” or “bullying gang”, a group of old players seeking funny attacking others players with menaces, insults, stalking until  the target cannot enter more in meeting place.   

I was invited  to enter in the contest by the manager of event. I accepted. When the evennt start i will know the judges and for my big surprise, just one of them dont is a “gang member”.  But , anyway,  I will try…

Of course, the winner was the spouse of one of heads of gang.  I get the second  place for little diference. I think  the neutral judge gived problems to gang judges.

I acepted the situation. But today i feel like a fool and idiot. Sometimes we lost things just because fear. A lot of persons and until one of the judges asked me what happened. I cannot back  in  the time. I cannot fix my mistakes. If I can back in the time I will tryed change the gang judges for others. But I cannot.

The instructions of the  gang judges are: “Cassianna cannot Win”. One friend   hear the speaks and show me the chatlogs days after the contest.

In my heart I know I win. The gang of bullying stolen my victory moved by hate and envy. Some weeks after, I lefted the game because the atacks and verbal violence caused by this persons.

Sorry for my next words, but…

I was the true champion of the first Achat Angel Beauty contest. everybody know it. Sorry if someone dont liked hear  it.
    And about Gangs, Bullying, cheaters, haters… Fuckyou all!

Cassianna
    The First True Champion of  Achat Angel Beauty Contest

Kisses All

Anatasia97

don't feel bad Cassi, the cheaters may win the A$, but they are the REAL LOSERS.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 525 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.