Skip to content

Silver Blonde Garage

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Silver Blonde Garage

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 525 total)
  • Author
    Rakas
    Participant
    Very nice cassianna
    I like your imagination, you have a nice talent
    Hope king kong let you back soon
    kisses

ygPiqaJ.png

Lydiarose
    Participant

cassianna get your hands off king kong he is my pet you have Bim

cassianna
    Participant

Very nice cassianna
    I like your imagination, you have a nice talent
    Hope king kong let you back soon
    kisses

Thankyou very much Rakas!!!! One thousand kisses and I hope you enjoy the Garage and … Kong! Hihihihihi

Naah… This is not real. Kong pic was surely photoshopped !

With such a beautiful blonde in his hand, his real pic should be

beijos 

Hi Carol! Kisses My friend. Look, we never use photoshop! We use Gimp, InDesigner, PaintNET and other things, hihihihi. Ok, Really now, Kong face just stressed because dont liked the music of places where we go and dont have banana drinks. hihihihi. Kisses

cassianna get your hands off king kong he is my pet you have Bim

Ok Lydia. I think you are crazy now! How I can put the hands in King Kong?!?!?! He put the haads in me!!!! When I stay in the island with Rambo, we just throw popcorns to King Kong. He follow me after … Iam not guilty. And he puted the hands in me!! Hihihihi Kisses 

CASSIANNA BANANA-II, THE KONG GIRL

Hello people.

King Kong posts make a lot sucess here. I think the people really liked the big sweet ape. Me too. So I will post more one picture from the serie Kinng Kong Girl or Cassianna Banana. All thing is ok, Kong is a good company.

Kisses All

Kong send kisses too, again!

Lydiarose
    Participant

Ok Lydia.  When I stay in the island with Rambo, we just throw popcorns to King Kong. He follow me after .. 

I told you not to give him popcorn, you know he will do anything for popcorn, pls put him back on island

lydiarose

cassianna
    Participant

I told you not to give him popcorn, you know he will do anything for popcorn, pls put him back on island

lydiarose

Ok, Lydia, King Kong is back in Skull Island. He is tired and rest now after enjoy the  trip in the city. Kisses

SUPER CASS

Hi People, this moment my country suffer with natural disasters. Many places was damaged and fear of new natural menaces is on. I read sometime “Sad not is a world without heroes. Sad is a world needing heroes” I think is the truth.

This is the exactly moment when we need heroes and powers to help, save and change the things. I dont have nothing more to said.

Kisses All

Rakas
    Participant

Super cassianna,,, guess you visited gym a lot last days
    kisses
    cassianna
    Participant

ACHAT BEAUTY CONTEST FINAL

Hello people, I posted today to help promotion of the Final of Achat Beauty  Contest.
    I hope everybody take a look in the contesters in the two categories – women and shemale.

Final Women Beauty Contest 2016:
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4459.0.html

Final Shemale Beauty Contest 2016:
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4309.15.html

More Info you can  find in the topic Bitchs Corner, one sponsor of contest:
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2900.msg156202.html#new

Thank you very much

Kisses All

vika92
    Participant

I miss my super friend, you are probably on a special assignment, saving the world, come back to us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpF7zmFJlyc

cassianna
    Participant

GOLD GOLD GOLD

Hello People…
    Iam back….
    In gold!

Kisses All

cassianna
    Participant

MAKE ME ZOMBIE!!!!

Hi people!!!
    I bring some fun for everybody. Lets go…

I finded this site in internet where you can make yourself a zombie using one picture. So I had the idea to try make it with my picture avatar. To make a Cassianna zombie. And its work! Cool.

If you want  try make the same, copy and paste this link in your browser:
    http://makemezombie.com/

Kisses All 

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

very Nice all your  work you  do here .

cassianna
    Participant

very Nice all your  work you  do here .

Hi Foxy, thankyou very much for your visit and your  comments. Welcome to Silver Blonde Garage. Be free to post new comments,  critics, suggests, and ideas. All comments are welcome. Kisses.

RESIDENT EVIL

Hello people

Today I bring Resident Evil, because the last post was about zombies and the new movie of the serie will come next january. Zombies, gunns, action and Mila Jovovich. Cool. To fans of the serie I give this poster. I hope you like Cassianna in Resident Evil.

Kisses All

cassianna
    Participant

LORD OF THE RINGS

Hello people

More one image to Silver blonde Garage. This time is about Lord of the Rings. The movie about the books of JRR Tolkien.
    I know Lord of the rings have a lot fans, so I hope someone of this fans like the image. And to people know my avatar will can see me with a diferent hair… no ponytail. Hihihihi

Kisses All

Lydiarose
    Participant

hi cassianna I didn't see her in the rings, I have just watch the Hobbit and now small me wants to see all the Lord of the Rings

hugs  lydiarose

cassianna
    Participant

Thankyou very Much for all friends and visitors of this Topic! I hope you had  enjoyed the posts and the images

I just want said one thing to all visitors of  Silver Blonde Garage…

KISSES ALL

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 525 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.