Skip to content

Silver Blonde Garage

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Silver Blonde Garage

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 525 total)
  • Author
    Lydiarose
    Participant

why you kisses all

Rakas
    Participant
    cassianna

Welcome Back
    lelushka
    Participant
    KISS YOU BACK

tRd34HY.jpg

cassianna
    Participant

Thanks people!
    You are super! WUNDERBAR!!!!

GAME OF THRONES II

“When you play the Game of Thrones, You Win or you Die”
    – Cersei Lannister, The Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones.

Kisses All

vika92
    Participant

hello my super friend, your last work simply chic,I'm happy that I met you in this game.I for 2 days go to Spain, I will come around on Cassianna the beach,kisses my friend

Lydiarose
    Participant

cassianna I know you will find this hard but I have never watch game of thrones

cassianna
    Participant

cassianna I know you will find this hard but I have never watch game of thrones

OMG!!! I like so much Game Of Thrones! I love Dragons! Kisses!

hello my super friend, your last work simply chic,I'm happy that I met you in this game.I for 2 days go to Spain, I will come around on Cassianna the beach,kisses my friend

Hi Vika Maria! I hope You enjoy so much your time in Spain like me, I enjoyed much the land, the people, the beach, and the life there. One thousand kisses!

KISS YOU BACK

Kisses Kisses kisses lelushhkaaaa!

cassianna

Welcome Back

Super kisses my friend Rakas!!!!! smacks!

HELLO AGAIN

Hi people, iam back for some time. Iam here to celebrate the news,  the results of beauty contest, to said Thankyou very much to every people worked in this contest using your time and dedication. Thankyou very much to mannagers, sponsors, contester and suporters. I think is a victory of everybody.
    Iam very happy with the victory and I will back to game to try fix somethings.  Like I said before, I want share and send the big piece of prize to all conntesters donnt received prizes. All us are champions. Thankyou very much.

I dont  had time to make more artworks and images , but i will try fix it bring new things in the next week. Waiting because in this end of year i want bring some news to Silver Blonde Garage. keep connected.

Thannkyou very much

Kisses All

cassianna
    Participant

BEAUTY CONTEST 2016

Hi people

Today just a poster to celebrate the Beauty Contest 2016.

Thankyou very much to all people gived me a Good Vibe! You are wonderfull!

Special kisses to my big friends, to my loyal visitors and all nice people here!

Thankyou very much much much much! I like everyone of yours!

Kisses All

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Congratulation and welcome back I do love watching your pictures.

cassianna
    Participant

Congratulation and welcome back I do love watching your pictures.

Hi FosyRoxy, thakyou very much for your amazinng comments and is a big happy for me , know someone like the posts and the images of topic. Thankyou very much for the visits and posts, I hope i can post more funny things to visitors enjoy. A big kisses and thankyou again!

GARAGE GIRL  2016

Hello people

Today i bring news. A event called garage girl 2016, where you will chose the favorite girl of Silver blonde garage in last year. All girls of posters  of Silver blonde garage  are presents. Just need your vote. Select your favorite. The winner girl will be the Calendar Girl 2017 in Silver blonde garage.

To vote , just need go to link under and select the girl and post a coment. More info in the specific topic of event.
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4513.msg157047.html#new

I wait your votes to help the girls. Lets Go!

Kisses All

cassianna
    Participant

CYBERPUNK STYLE

Just here to sai Hi to visitors and friends. I have a lot of work in real life and my time to play and make images to Garage is short now. But I always will try bring something to keep this topic active.

Today I did something Cyberpunk style. Cyberpunk is a literary style created in years 70-80th and talk about the future, technology, cibernetics, capitalism, megacorps, computers, hacking, violence, corruption and interation between man and technology. If you saw movies like Blade Runner, you understand.

Thankyou very much to all visitors and comments.

Kisses All

vika92
    Participant

Hi my friend, I am glad to a release of your new poster, continue to please us, your creativity , kisses my friend :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

cassianna
    Participant

Hi my friend, I am glad to a release of your new poster, continue to please us, your creativity , kisses my friend :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Thankyou very much my friend Vika. Welcome back to game. One thousand kisses.

CHRISTMAS IS COMING

hello all visitors.
    just to remember in few days we will have the Christmas Day. In the next days I will try bring some christmas post to warm up this day of the year. So to start, I think is a good idea give a gift to the Old Man, Santa Claus. After Homer Sympson and direct from North Pole (or Finland, Rakas you are here???), a nice surprise to Santa Claus. Now who receive the gift is him.

and remember just the good people will be gifted. I think Iam a bad, bad girl…

Kisses All

PS: Look the face and smile of Santa Claus. hihihihihi

Lydiarose
    Participant

hi cassianna wait till after xmas day before you gift Santa and if  he cant make xmas for small me will be mad with you

have a good xmas Cassianna 

Hugs & kiss

Lydiarose

cassianna
    Participant

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS

The Silver  Blonde Garage wish a Merry, Merry Christmas to all visitors, friends and partners. A lot of kisses and happyness to all. I hope everybody have a good christmas and find your gift under the christmas tree. Peace, love, friendship, happyness, hope.

Kisses All

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 525 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.